Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Should I Break Up With Him?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Him?? (1717 Views)

I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up With Him?? by Bisiebae(f): 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
I have been dating a guy for three years now. At first, everything was smooth, so gentlemanly and cultured. I really like him, but after few years down the line, we went to different institutions, we still see once a month, but the relationship has lost it's spark, and there is this new guy I'm starting to like, but he treats me disrespectfully, since I've gotten used to my boyfriend's princely attitude.

Should I break up with him, I'm confused guys....
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by Cutehector(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Break up with who abeg? Ur original boyfrnd or d new guy u cheating with?

8 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by Bisiebae(f): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Original one oh
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by MzPecs(f): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
What is this one now?

Don't you have friends? Go talk to them bout it biko!

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by Cholls(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
my sister cheesy
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
God Where is u;(

people are sufferinq

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by Bishop4bella(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
You have said it all. Choose one among the two. The one that respect you or the one who has no regard for you

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by Bisiebae(f): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
vizkiz:

you are an unintelligent Hoe... (no offence)

why don't you shove your opinion up ur as.s mo.Ron.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bisiebae:
I have been dating a guy for three years now. At first, everything was smooth, so gentlemanly and cultured. I really like him, but after few years down the line, we went to different institutions, we still see once a month, but the relationship has lost it's spark, and there is this new guy I'm starting to like, but he treats me disrespectfully, since I've gotten used to my boyfriend's princely attitude.

I don't get u.u wanto brk up wt ur boyfriend who treats u lik a princess for a guy who treats u lik trash shocked
Yeeee u be mumu o
Sorry to say
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
vizkiz:

you are an unintelligent Hoe... (no offence)

You should tame the misogynist in You.undecided
It's Almost transparent. it's disturbing.

Ahan!
Advice the girl, You'll nuh hear! angry
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by vizkiz: 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
You should tame the misogynist in You.undecided
It's Almost transparent. it's disturbing.

Ahan!
Advice the girl, You'll nuh hear! angry

I hate hoes... How will she be furking two dicks same time? I bet she gives good head too...

Damn! She is..... Yuck!!!

Bisiebae:

why don't you shove your opinion up ur as.s mo.Ron.

It's alright HOE_KAY? why don't you go sit on a dick as usual undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by Paradise2015(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
GalzLuvYomy:
God Where is u;( Do not use the name of the Lord in vain

people are sufferinq

GalzLuvYomy:
God Where is u;( people are sufferinq
GalzLuvYomy:
God Where is u;(

people are sufferinq

Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by SexyCeline(f): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
I see no genuine reason for you wanting a break-up. Seems u just wanna suffer the poor boy.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by Bisiebae(f): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
vizkiz:

I hate hoes... How will she be furking two dicks same time? I bet she gives good head too...

It's alright HOE_KAY? why don't you go sit on a dick as usual undecided

Lol, sense is essential. I know typical guys like u, sex this, sex that. One day when u are old and undesirable u would wonder why u never changed ur mentality.

I'm not disturbed by ur irrelevant comments, since sex is at the top of ur priorities. FYI, I'm not having sex with any of 'em, so go suck a pole.

Idi.ot
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by Jblaiseboy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Imagine this one,after now u'll start opening threads on how he beats you..
When i tell guys not to get too emotionally attached to girls dem no go hear,when this one break up with am now him go begin to contemplate suicide
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by thowbie7ven(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
bardella1:
I don't get u.u wanto brk up wt ur boyfriend who treats u lik a princess for a guy who treats u lik trash shocked
Yeeee u be mumu o
Sorry to say
I swear the babe mumu gan....as at March 2016 person still dey ask dis kain question!...she doesn't even know what's right from what's wrong Imagine...something a kindergarten will do successfully!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
vizkiz:

[/size][/font][/b][/i][/color]
LoL!grin

She never said she fûcked anyone. she only stated she likes one.

Why You concluding?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
I feel like crying for the op sad sad sad
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by Johnnoah1st: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bisiebae:

dis is why i dont advice an u18 to start having relationships, u see how confused ur life is now? Smh
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
thowbie7ven:
I swear the babe mumu gan....as at March 2016 person still dey ask dis kain question!...she doesn't even know what's right from what's wrong Imagine...something a kindergarten will do successfully!
abi o
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wtf is this shiii?
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by olac21(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bisiebae:

Your choice!break up if you like!
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by JohnieWalker(m): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
@ op y na I tot dey said common sense was cheap na......abeg I wan kill myself o but when i tie d rope for my neck i no fit breathe

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by davspog2(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Most times girls would always date or have something with the guy that is always available and around them, not the one they see twice in 3 months though they might love him. No advice would save the first dude, op would still end up cheating on him! Wey**y
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by 2dice(m): 1:06am On Mar 04, 2016
Seee them to advice una turn am to WAR
SmD
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by MoneypassGod(m): 1:55am On Mar 04, 2016
Bisiebae:

my advice to u is go and look for ur common sense, its obvious u dont hav any. when u find it, trust me u wil know wot to do.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by Bisiebae(f): 5:46am On Mar 04, 2016
The problem with Nigerians is that we judge others too often, as if we av perfect lives. I appreciate the advice even though most are unnecessary insults, but don't worry u will get ur share too of people's judgements' what goes around, comes around!' Thanks plenty!!
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?? by Jblaiseboy(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2016
Bisiebae:
The problem with Nigerians is that we judge others too often, as if we av perfect lives. I appreciate the advice even though most are unnecessary insults, but don't worry u will get ur share too of people's judgements' what goes around, comes around!' Thanks plenty!!
so even with what u saw others comment u still went ahead to type dis.Am just crying for you.
No one has a perfect life,but what makes them different from u is dat they make their own decisions nd not use social media to complain silly issues.
My sister make the decision yourself nd live with it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Something's Missing In This Finger / I'm Back With... / What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.