Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

“The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio (48637 Views)

Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos / Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti / Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by eagleeye2: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2016
I will keep saying it, IT WILL GET TO ALL OF US.
A resident, Jamiu Adio, said the police shot directly at the men and injured some of them.
He said, “The Yoruba had to run back and that created an opportunity for the Hausa to enter into the community to wreak havoc.
“The Hausa, backed by the soldiers and the police, set schools on fire and started burning vehicles in Agiliti. When they were done, they broke into Maidan community and burnt 15 houses, including a church.
“They chased a carpenter, Riliwan, and after catching up with him, they cut him with machetes. They poured fuel on him and set him on fire. He was burnt to death.”
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by hucienda: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2016
To be frank, didn't expect an all-out brawl since the North and SW are in political alignment this current administration.
Afterall, the SS and North were in alignment in the previous administration and I don't think any fight like this happened then between both.
Hope there will be no reprisals.

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by EZENDDIGBO(m): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2016
masterpower:
We told Yorubas that these Islamic beasts are no ones friend but they wouldn't hear.

Now the Yorubas can see that they're better with the Igbos as allies.
don't mind them,when the igbos insults the hausas, the yorubas will defends them. They should continue. E go still clear for their eyes one day.

4 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by amazingspiderma: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2016
PiperAlpha:

I agree with you. What I hate most is when you guys blame Yoruba's for everything wrong with the southern unity when GEJ should have used his time to bring the southerns regions, rather he was suckimg the balls of the Hausas. Thinking that their high population could get him a second term ticket. He romanced more with the Igbos and hausas than the Yorubas and even his own SS brothers. He had the opportunity to have ensured that country was restructured via the NC. rather he said 'balkanization of the country is a no go topic to be discussed at the NC.

The truth you guys don't want to agree is that GEJ bleeped up big time. He ought to have carried all the southern regions along. We couldn't get regionalism when a southerner was there, so we should forget.

Yorubas could have easily supported your biafra dream but how do want them to support it when all what your director did were to hurl insults at them. Supporting the Biafra cause knowing this is stupidity.

Nuff said, we have to sacrifice our ego and work together. The Hausa are dragging this country backwards with primitive way of life.
I can't help not notice how you as a yoruba used over 177 word on GEJ which is entirely off the subject,but when it was time to comment on the real issue which was the riot, you only managed to type 23 words in the last paragraph.
Wonders shall never end.....JUST NEGODU.[url]
PiperAlpha:

I agree with you. What I hate most is when you guys blame Yoruba's for everything wrong with the southern unity when GEJ should have used his time to bring the southerns regions, rather he was suckimg the balls of the Hausas. Thinking that their high population could get him a second term ticket. He romanced more with the Igbos and hausas than the Yorubas and even his own SS brothers. He had the opportunity to have ensured that country was restructured via the NC. rather he said 'balkanization of the country is a no go topic to be discussed at the NC.

The truth you guys don't want to agree is that GEJ bleeped up big time. He ought to have carried all the southern regions along. We couldn't get regionalism when a southerner was there, so we should forget.

Yorubas could have easily supported your biafra dream but how do want them to support it when all what your director did were to hurl insults at them. Supporting the Biafra cause knowing this is stupidity.

Nuff said, we have to sacrifice our ego and work together. The Hausa are dragging this country backwards with primitive way of life.
I can't help not notice how you as a yoruba used over 177 word on GEJ which is entirely off the subject,but when it was time to comment on the real issue which was the riot, you only managed to type 23 words in the last paragraph.
Wonders shall never end.....JUST NEGODU.[/url]
PiperAlpha:

Wonders shall never end.....JUST NEGODU.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Where is that Useless OBA of LAGOS...?

Where is Akiolu. ?

Where is FASHOLA to repatriate them..?

Where is Tinubu.. ?
what do u want them to do when they us their people to do juju that charm the whole nigeria .so comon soft target is notin to them ...

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by blazetitov: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2016
Sheggy13:
There have been clashes between Yorubas and Hausas in Lagos as far back as I know in places like Idi-Araba, even before Buhari dreamt of becoming President. So I really don't why some Igbos on this thread are making this about majority of Yorubas voting for Buhari against GEJ, even when this same Yorubas voted GEJ en masse in 2011 and many prominent Yorubas fought against the perceived plans of Turai and her crew of not wanting to relinquish power to GEJ even when Yar'Adua was incapacitated. You read lame statements like "let them enjoy their change","They ganged up with Hausas to shame Igbos" bla bla.. Dumb people everywhere.

One of the very few sensible comments on this thread. Some people are plain silly.

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by superstar1(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2016
prince3009:

Stop trying to console yourself

Who is consoling who?
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by stonemasonn: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2016
hmmm it is well. I can't help but wonder what happens if Nigeria should actually divide btw north and south.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by olumalcolm(m): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
It's amazing how IPAD touts equate a battle between illiterate okada riders on both sides into Hausa/Yoruba disharmony.

These guys are still butthurt about the joint kick their ineffectual buffoon received from these two great political heavyweights, and will clearly do anything to amplify this conflict among touts in a bid to break our winning alliance.

Pele.
alaye I b yoruba guy but I bliv wat dis hausa guys do is out of it. Dey always act lik animals. Dey r very quick to start violence. I think we yorubas nid to severe our ties wit dis mofos cos I see no gain in our association wit dis bastards. Dey r bunch of animals in human skin. A tribe dat cannot settle misundastanding witout using violence. So cos 1 of dem was cautioned 4 driving against traffic,dey had to kill anoda man? Dnt let me say smtin else cos I even blame d yorubas 4 nt killing as much as possible b4 d mata escalated. Sorry to say

5 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2016
2sexyus:
Nne Kedu? I used to be an advocate of one Nigeria, but not anymore. Ese Oruru saga and the measure meted at her parents in their bid to rescue their child really got to me.

Despite glaring evidence, the likes of carinmom, a woman and an expectant mother, saw Ese as the offender while absolving Yinusa of the crime. Make we no talk of 9jjj own who said he is happy that Ese is pregnant.

Someone asked a question in an Hausa dominated facebook group that if the table was turned, would they tolerate what happened to Ese? One said he won't wait for 7 months to Annihilate the culprit and his entire family.

Education is useless to this people.

Henceforth, I am in full support of the disintegration of a Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by purpledferanmi1: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2016
aljharem:
Na dem dem vote change na

abeg
Oga pls contribute like someone who is educated.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by free13: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2016
Hmm.... lipsrsealed
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by carinmom(f): 11:57am On Mar 04, 2016
2sexyus:
Nne Kedu? I used to be an advocate of one Nigeria, but not anymore. Ese Oruru saga and the measure meted at her parents in their bid to rescue their child really got to me.

Despite glaring evidence, the likes of carinmom, a woman and an expectant mother, saw Ese as the offender while absolving Yinusa of the crime. Make we no talk of 9jjj own who said he is happy that Ese is pregnant.

Someone asked a question in an Hausa dominated facebook group that if the table was turned, would they tolerate what happened to Ese? One said he won't wait for 7 months to Annihilate the culprit and his entire family.

Education is useless to this people.

Henceforth, I am in full support of the disintegration of a Nigeria.
Did they ban your moniker?
pele grin grin grin
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by carinmom(f): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2016
PiperAlpha:

I agree with you. I used to be the most liberal person on earth, but my sister, everyone has a breaking point, and I think I have reached mine!
modified:
Checks her profile

*sighs*

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by 2sexyus: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
carinmom:

Did they ban your moniker?
pele grin grin grin
you and you likes have succeeded in turning me against your people and it will remain so till death.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by bluaero(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
I've never seen a tribe more cowardly than these yoruba maggots.

I don't believe the soldiers/police took sides with the yorubas...tell that to the birds.

Those hausas will single handedly destroy those yoruba touts undecided You cannot outdo your master. It doesn't matter whether you are at home or away!

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by LMFashions: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
EastanPower:
A lot of Yorubas are pretending they don't know what happened yesterday. The truth is that Yorubas took a greater part of the casualties in this conflict.

All the houses, shops and cars burnt down are owned by Yorubas including a celestial church on Yoruba soil!

I keep wondering why Yorubas see Igbos as their problem when all we do is to quarell online but the hausa/fulani will vandalise, murder and rape people as they like.

If we must be honest please which people are the problem we have in Nigeria biko nu? See what the hausa people are doing in another man's land for goodness sakes. this is nothing compared to what they do to Southerners in the north, you need to see the atrocities they commit during religious crisis in the north. embarassed embarassed

Where is the Oba of Lagos mr akiolu? When will he threaten the hausa with drowning in the lagoon

Why are these hausas not respecting their hosts

When will Yorubas demonstrate against hausas like this please?

Superstar1, Super1star MayorofLagos, Pentiumpro, Pensniper.

What are you talking about brother? Are you expecting the SW to revolt against their masters up north? You know that can't happen. You've seen how dumb they've all become since this incident started. Don't get your hopes high about them confronting their masters.

3 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
amazingspiderma:

Wonders shall never end.....JUST NEGODU.[url]
Wonders shall never end.....JUST NEGODU.[/url]
Wonders shall never end.....JUST NEGODU.
Guy, swerve comot for here and take several seats. I don't know I should be counting my words when posting on Nairaland. How does what I post affects you? Why body they pepper you? This is a faceless forum and in the grand scheme of things you're too inconsequential to tell me what to post, how to to post it and the number of words to be used.

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by SucreB: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
RZArecta:
The APC's "change" has brought us to this level where security operatives openly take sides in tribal conflicts. We've not been this divided since 1966. Sai Baba Sai Tinubu
Hausas....please they should be sent back to Borno and Military should not even assist them again. #theyBelongToTheZoo.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by LMFashions: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
AdaNri1:
What was that they said about the Igbos again?...when you see a sheep and cry wolf, the day you see a wolf...

you cry tortoise cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Forwetinnah: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
..i remember a TnDrive moniker trying to tell you South Westerners that you lot got the short end of the stick yesterday..you all pounced on him calling him names. Now who is lying?? Teaseanddrive has been vindicated

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by LMFashions: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
It's amazing how IPAD touts equate a battle between illiterate okada riders on both sides into Hausa/Yoruba disharmony.

These guys are still butthurt about the joint kick their ineffectual buffoon received from these two great political heavyweights, and will clearly do anything to amplify this conflict among touts in a bid to break our winning alliance.

Pele.

Stale
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by obstead200(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:

Pele.
I am speechless at ur daftness.
or
Are u a broda to Lai mohammed? How can u open ur mouth and say this bulshit when ur pple are being slaugtered like cows and their property vandalised in their own land by their so called "allies"?
so much for winning alliance?

Modified

I see u are a hausa/fulani. I assume u are simply mocking the yorubas codedly

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by isnovic(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
There is nothing as repulsive as the temerity of the Hausas.
Make no mistake, if the Southern Nigeria is not careful more will follow.
Have you noticed the influx of the Northerners, Nigeriens and Fulani Almajiris in Lagos?
Even places like Lekki and environs has seen their population increase more than four fold.
The Yoruba has been shown a tip of the iceberg nay a taste of the plan to come.
Brazen defiance of the sanctity of life, loose canons all too filled with rage, with the urge to purge is unheard of in this part of Nigeria.
Slowly we are now waking up to the real dangers of the Bedouin tribe-alike the Fulani, from Benue to Enugu, from Osun to Lagos, even Akwa Ibom hasn't been spared of their nastiness.
Hacking persons to death in Lagos!!! Torching homes and the temerity to retaliate by dragging the Yoruba okada rider on coal tar while bleeding to death in broad day Lagos Light and in a core Yoruba town like Ikorodu is just a fillip of their growing confidence and the job they were conscripted to do by sending this hoards of Babarians to Lagos.
Ambode will be balless nay spinless if he doesn't take a strong action against okada riders from Northern decent loitering whilst barely scratching a living doing menial jobs and hawking.
This young kill-happy Northerners selling bread or other items in Lagos should be controlled or else we will soon loose the peace we once enjoy in the South and Eastern states of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by EZENDDIGBO(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
Guyman02:
Yorubas are lamenting the armed forces took sides with the Hausas to wreck mayhem on them; I remember weeks back when Igbos lamented on this forum about slanted promotion and recruitment in the Customs and Armed Forces it was mostly Yorubas who attacked them here for asking for too much when they did not support PMB. This is just an eye opener.

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by EZENDDIGBO(m): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nwadiala:
Have you evet heard one Ghana, one Cameroon , one Italy, one England or one America. It is only here that we hear one Nigeria. What a no sense

this is the reason ndigbo don't like nnamdi azikiwe, he was the one that initiated the slogan of one nigeria sir.

Where is the oba of lagos? This people deserves a threats. grin

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by superstar1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
LMFashions:

What are you talking about brother? Are you expecting the SW to revolt against their masters up north? You know that can't happen. You've seen how dumb they've all become since this incident started. Don't get your hopes high about them confronting their masters.

The same way shameless defeated and conquered war booties turned slaves cannot revolt against their masters.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Forwetinnah: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
....the Riliwan the Hausas even killed is a muslim, just like them shocked . The Hausas only remember religion when they want to use the SWesterners, after that...they're useless in their sight. Imagine the rapport between Tinubu and boooooohari today? They only say "hi" from a distance. The only thing the muslims up North use in hoodwinking the muslims in the SW is ISLAM. ..take that out of the equation I think the Yorubas will be more independent in thinking

6 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
EastanPower:
A lot of Yorubas are pretending they don't know what happened yesterday. The truth is that Yorubas took a greater part of the casualties in this conflict.

All the houses, shops and cars burnt down are owned by Yorubas including a celestial church on Yoruba soil!

I keep wondering why Yorubas see Igbos as their problem when all we do is to quarell online but the hausa/fulani will vandalise, murder and rape people as they like.

If we must be honest please which people are the problem we have in Nigeria biko nu? See what the hausa people are doing in another man's land for goodness sakes. this is nothing compared to what they do to Southerners in the north, you need to see the atrocities they commit during religious crisis in the north. embarassed embarassed

Where is the Oba of Lagos mr akiolu? When will he threaten the hausa with drowning in the lagoon

lols,we will never form allaince wit igbos untill dey tell us y dey kill only hausa and yoruba in d first militry coup and secondary obasanjo dt gave biafra presidency,hw did u guys pay him?we will never b in congruent of interest wit d five percent

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
EastanPower:

They are more concern about Eze Ndigbo title in Yellowbar.

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Forwetinnah: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
olumalcolm:
alaye I b yoruba guy but I bliv wat dis hausa guys do is out of it. Dey always act lik animals. Dey r very quick to start violence. I think we yorubas nid to severe our ties wit dis mofos cos I see no gain in our association wit dis bastards. Dey r bunch of animals in human skin. A tribe dat cannot settle misundastanding witout using violence. So cos 1 of dem was cautioned 4 driving against traffic,dey had to kill anoda man? Dnt let me say smtin else cos I even blame d yorubas 4 nt killing as much as possible b4 d mata escalated. Sorry to say

You don't need to be sorry...you've spoken your mind and done so rightly. Don't mind that fulanibrat that is trying to use reverse psychology on you. They only come out with sweet words after they've carried out their atrocities

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by streetzdreamz(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
the soldier saw them taking the lil boy away and turned a blind eye,and he was still proud and bold enough to admit it!!!this country is just a huge joke!!!!!!!!!!where were all those touts when the Hausa's were going berserk??killing yorubas and destroying properties,reverse is the case in the eastern and southern part of the country,I don't support violence but this is a huge slap to us,a fight betwixt two foolish immature men cost over 10 lives and properties worth millions of naira went down the drain, sometimes people need let go of their ego and pride,not all humans are sane.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.