Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

See What A Woman Said To A Man In An Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Woman Said To A Man In An Hotel (810 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them / See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What A Woman Said To A Man In An Hotel by njuwo(m): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2016
A
man bumped into a woman in an hotel lobby and as he
did,
his elbow went into her
breast.
They were both quite
startled. The man turned to her and
said, "Ma, if your heart
is as soft as your breast,
I know you will forgive me."

She replied, "If your
penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 202."

http://www.njuwo.com/2016/03/see-what-woman-said-to-man-in-hotel.html?m=1
Re: See What A Woman Said To A Man In An Hotel by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2016
ok
Re: See What A Woman Said To A Man In An Hotel by SolexxBarry(m): 10:26am On Mar 04, 2016
Ok noted undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? / Beer Made Straight From The Vagina To Go On Sale / The Word 'love' Is Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.