Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos (59403 Views)

Businessman Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Onitsha, Market Shut Down. Photos / Thugs Attack Inyali Peter, UNICAL Lecturer & FearlessReports.Com Publisher (Pic) / Thugs Attack Lekki Community, One Dead, Several Shot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by goodgate: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
dialfa:

So the video is fake?
Maybe somewhere else,certainly not Orile.

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by aiyk02(m): 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sctests:

Hausas actually started seeing yorubaland as their property when the yorubas allowed them to use their land to prosecute pogrom and war against Biafrans.

I pity them but wish them more of what they wish Igbos

10 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
tinsel:
IPODS and there message of hatred spreading. The aim here is to cause problem between the hausas and yorubas.

If I were ur father, I will disown you-- your brothers were killed in scores at mile12 yesterday. As that wasn't enough, they extended it to Orile today.

Yet you are here giving lame excusses as to why you challenged your slave master, underming the implications.

25 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by labenbe(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
goodgate:
Maybe somewhere else,certainly not Orile.

there is maidan orile community in mile12

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by SucreB: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
scachy:
This is very bad. But I believe my brother from the west ll learn a lot from this. Just one attack n they r shouting we don't want one Nigeria, but the igbos has been at the receiving end of this type of massacre for decades n still counting.wen we say we want Biafra, they ll call us all kinds of names in their book. YORUBA LEADERS conspired against the innocent n entered into a secret contract with Hausa /Fulani, thinking they r smart but they don't know that he that fetched an ant infested firewood has invited a lizard for feast in his house. It's unfortunate that it's the poor n hapless r bearing the blunt of all these. But in d end, those that labelled Biafrans enemy of Nigeria, ll soon realize who the real enemy is. And those that gathered against the Biafrans in 1 way, shall be scattered in more than 7 ways.
Nigeria is never one, n can never be one, anyone that says we r one is the enemy of the people that make up this evil contraption called Nigeria. This unending killing can be permanently resolve via a peaceful referendum, but political leaders are bent on sacrificing the life of innocent Nigerians for their selfish interest.
May the souls of the victims rest in peace. What more can I say to their families than to keep their head up n try to keep the faith. We are living in an animal kingdom where the king derives joy in wanton killing n terror. Maybe these killings is not disturbing enough or maybe its acceptable that president Buhari doesn't deem it necessary to release a statement to that effect.
ive always supported division in this country and i am a yoruba!!. but your leaders are too selfish to reason alike. una just they start. their own family dey abroad and are well secured, na the mass dey suffer. na wuna sabi o. #siddondeylook ooo
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by ourchoice(m): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
ourchoice:
The problem the north have is: mass illiteracy + Islam + poverty = atomic time bomb

To solve the problem of northern people, they must change their religious belief to either:

1. Christianity to enable them embrace peace, dialogue and westernization that comes with financial-growth thinking and human development rather than holding so strong on an archaic religion that:

- sidelines women
- promotes violence
- encourage polygamy hence overpopulation
- religious education hence illiteracy and extremism
- hates western education which means they hate progress/development
- promotes sectionalism and domination by force

2. Budha
3. Hinduism
4. Atheism
5. Paganism

Until northern elites sit back and re-examine the effect of their middle east-adopted religion on their regions progress, they will never believe that they are really dragging Nigeria backward.

Unfortunately, the same religion is spreading fast in Yoruba land.....and only time will tell the Yorubas that some religion are synonymous with violence and under-development.

If not for that religion, Middle East would have been more developed than Europe today

It's so sad that when Nigeria struggles to take a step forward, Hausa/Fulani makes effort to drag Nigeria four-steps backward cry

Be you Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Bini, Idoma, Hausa, Fulani, Urhobo, etc....please we all must condemn Hausa/Fulani supremacy thinking and clamor to dominate Nigeria....it will only burn down this country with time!

Hausa/Fulani must realise that no tribe now has the monopoly of violence!

You must respect your host community....they should learn from Igbos....Hausa/Fulani will attack strangers and visitors in their own land and also attack communities hosting and accommodating them, for what na It's very wrong!!!
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by CandyDiamond(f): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
tinsel:
IPODS and there message of hatred spreading. The aim here is to cause problem between the hausas and yorubas.
You saw a life video with burnt corpses and you are busy shouting IPODS and there message of hatred,if you have relative in Ketu,Mile 12, call them so that they will tell about the fight and the extent the Hausa-fulani has gone or continue living in self denial while your kinsmen are been killed in broad day light and houses been burn to ashes.

17 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Obiagelli:
I really hope this is not true, the mayhem of 1999/2001 is still very fresh. God help this country

You are still doubting? You guys should keep shouting iPad and ipob.

I hope one day your eyes will clear. Nigeria army and police are part of that killings and destructions.
People will keep on shouting Fulani herdsmen. Fulani herdsmen haven't got the resources to exercute most of the mayhem attributed to them. Those guys are as cowardly as any ordinary man out there. Their motivation n strength lies in their organisation and support from Nigeria military.

I can say that the benue killings might have been carried out by a more organised n well trained group of people, that includes some other disturbances attributed to Fulani men.

Some men in high places would be aware of all these.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Godpinkin(m): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=otil1 post=43478645]Breaking news
It has just bn confirmed that the Hausa's are now entering houses in Agility area and killing people. People are now fleeing.

Please be vigilant

Source : http://www.thetrentonline.com/ethnic-tensions-rise-lagos-hausafulani-thugs-attack-orile-video/[/quote

What do you stand to benefit with this FAKE news]
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by 247notire(m): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
chowlade:

Thank God u be igbo? ur head flat die...u nor hear an igbo man was killed by d hausas? u people are d coward of d nation
Babe, this thing u dey do no fit u at all. Stop the hating and get a life asap. Face the issue at hand and stop attacking everyone at once with the only thing u knw hw to - ipad. Oponu radarada

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
Thoughts on the current crisis

The sad fact is that in this country, we have too many jobless people who cannot settle things peacefully,but prefer to make mountains out of molehils.

The fact of the matter is simple. Because we have not developed the kind of economy which is powered by industrial growth, but instead, developed an economy where everyone shares money, and that from colonial times,and after independence.....we have a large underclass of unskilled, jobless and underemployed youths whose idea of a good time is idleness.

And an idle mind is the Infernal Majesty's workshop. The Eternal and Holy one has lost them youngsters ages ago.

There is a solution, and it involves everyone sheathing their swords,or fists, making peace and so on.But...wemust develop an industrial economy that would generate jobs galore...and keep idle minds busy.

Time for PMB and the gang to get our economy working....not sharing. And time we really properly funded and trained our police well.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by magicminister: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
if only yorubas and igbos can unite!

14 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by xreal: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Guys, abeg.

What is the solution to all these tribal killings?
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by okpukpu(m): 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
bomasek:
Boss I thought he said something happen inside ajegunle?

The truth be sey something happened, period!!!

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by 247notire(m): 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
CandyDiamond:

You saw a life video with burnt corpses and you are busy shouting IPODS and there message of hatred,if you have relative in Ketu,Mile 12, call them so that they will tell about the fight and the extent the Hausa-fulani has gone or continue living in self denial while your kinsmen are been killed in broad day light and houses been burn to ashes.
Lols. The tinsel guy needs to wake up and smell the coffee. I like ur dp btw... Would love to talk with you outside of NL nwanyi oma. What do you say?
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by freshvine(f): 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
How do the killing hausa /fulanis identify their soft target?

Abeg they should look out for scratches on the face of their game, blackness and drum sized butt for female specie to avoid collateral damage.

Please it's an appeal and warning too.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by donephi(m): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Abidayo:
We clearly don't like ourselves. Its obvious. When we should all condemn such acts, we are busy taking sides, I'm Yoruba, I'm Igbo, I'm Hausa. As long as we all act like this nothing will change. Change comes with u. You have to change in other to be changed. Even the tongue and teeth fight, dey settle over a delicious meal. Lets Support Ourselves. Proudly Yoruba. IPOB and Hausa be my personal person. I av got nothing but love.
This is just all we need to create an enabling environment for peace to thrive, in that, every other thing will take shape. Proudly Nigerian
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by chiefobdk(m): 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
bugzbunny:
Breaking now....the yorubas hv all escaped frm agiliti area of ketu.... I repeat d yorubas are on the run on home soil

which game. Guy u funny. home soil. after all Barcelona pummelled arsenal on home soil.

I'm laughing from nnewi.

12 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by tobiloba940(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
it saddens me to see this kind of mayhem happening in Agiliti area of mile12…many houses have been burnt, people are now homeless, we need the attention of the government to settle this problem very urgent!!!
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by sonnie10: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
The worst part is that the representatives from these areas will be in either State House or National Assembly drinking tea and shinning their teeth without mentioning the incident or taking any action. Then when they eventually come back with their convoy from Ikeja or Abuja during re-election time, the same people that were abandoned would be posturing for them.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by sonnie10: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
freshvine:
How do the killing hausa /fulanis identify their soft target?

Abeg they should look out for scratches on the face of their game, blackness and drum sized butt for female specie to avoid collateral damage.

Please it's an appeal and warning too.

Please stop this. Even though it is funny.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by chiefobdk(m): 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
youngbyc:
What goes around come around!!!! I think Hausa's re afraid now.... IBo's re waiting for a day like dis...... When hausa will start killing people in ph city....Hausa's should pick people of Der size..... Dey should let poor yoruba people alone...... Let me stop here.. De next 3 words will attract ban..... Trying to save my ass till 7th of March!!!

abeg what's up 7th March.

dem dey tag me Ipob sef. make me sef ready for dat day.

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is what happens when you ally yourselves with illiterate, uncivilized, uncircumcised, savages, primitive, barbaric, brutes and terrorist. All these problems would have been settled in 1967-70. How can you share a country with such blood-thirsty animals?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by phreakabit(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
magicminister:
if only yorubas and igbos can unite!

We did in the past. . . .
Needless to say, still got knives stuck in our BACKS.
RFLMAO!

9 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by goodgate: 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
labenbe:

there is maidan orile community in mile12
OK
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by vivalavida(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
The reporter stated that the Yorubas were seen in groups chanting, “We don’t want 1 Nigeria again, everybody should go their separate ways.”

Chai!!!!
They must enjoy their one Nigeria

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Sctests: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
I wonder what will be going on in Nnamdi Kanu's mind now, when he hears this story. grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) / 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks / Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.