Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos (59363 Views)

Businessman Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Onitsha, Market Shut Down. Photos / Thugs Attack Inyali Peter, UNICAL Lecturer & FearlessReports.Com Publisher (Pic) / Thugs Attack Lekki Community, One Dead, Several Shot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by lomprico(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
goodgate:
I am in Orile now and i can't see any fight.
It wasnt a fight, it was a burn, kill and go!
So u missed the show.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Nche95(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
jane0000:
IPOB u weh dey Aba dey sell shoes they talk say d news is confirmed Chai!
fine girl.. you are too beautiful for this..
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by chiefobdk(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
Rudboy360:
Ye Human of little sense..so you expect me to go to the B/stop and start snapping by this tym cmon borrow Sense nau undecided

then stop lying

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by lomprico(m): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
doctokwus:
An unverified story,for the umpteenth time,pushed to the frontpage.
The question I ask is:to what end?
To create awareness n for peeps to be vigilant n careful.
So u want them to hide it from the media abi? Just as they keep hiding plateau massacres, thank God agatu people showed d world what happened to them.
Doctokwus! You are not a good person! Shior!

7 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by goodgate: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
lomprico:

It wasnt a fight, it was a burn, kill and go!
So u missed the show.
The only place you see Hausas around Orile is Wayisayin and there was no form of violence around.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by phazotron(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
ipodian propagandists st work always looking for ways to satisfy their inferiority complex. even people living in that axis have confirmed that Nothing is happening so take ur shit news and shove it down ur throats cause no one is believing ur shit. pls beware: if its from an ipod source, believe at the risk of contaminating your mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by phazotron(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
ipodian propagandists at work always looking for ways to satisfy their inferiority complex. even people living in that axis have confirmed that Nothing is happening so take ur shit news and shove it down ur throats cause no one is believing ur shit. pls beware: if its from an ipod source, believe at the risk of contaminating your mind.

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by goodgate: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Adeshizzy:

I stay in Orile oooh.. this op is a liar..
I 've been at Doyin since 9am, when i saw this story,i went to waisain around Badia and the place was calm.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by chiefobdk(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
chiefobdk:

which game. Guy u funny. home soil. after all Barcelona pummelled arsenal on home soil.

I'm laughing from nnewi.

Shebi dem say kill the iPods.

lol.

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by sonnie10: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
This story is as fake as it could be. The video is from a blogger whose name starts from E and last name U. I was able to dig up her profile and she is certainly one of those peddling fake news around and creating tension. Her blog is filled with ethic biased stories. Her facebook alone gives her away as someone who has serious bigotry problems. I can now say with 100% certainty that this story is as fake as it can ever be.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by lomprico(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
Modsenemy:
My gawd!! Like play like play, Nigeria is going into anoda civil war.

Yoruba has always been peaceful , y take d fight to dem in their home cry
Taaa! because one hausa killed one yoruba man?
If camera phones existed in 1991-2002 ufro see attrocities caused in kano riots 1991 (hausa vs igbos), zango kataf riots 92, (hausa vs kaje) but d hausas started killing other tribes when it spread to kd, sharia riots 2001 (hausa vs christians), miss world riots 2003 (hausa muslims vs christians)

If u have seen any of d attrocities in this mayhem, u for don run comot naija tay tay.

Anyway, #ivoteforpeace
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by MrAnalyst: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Raziii:
when the herdsmen killed a lot of ppl in Benue state, there was a cynical kind of silence from everywhere, that made me scared... Because i had a feeling we were gonna start having pocket of violence here and there. You may say it is not related but if you ask a security expert he will analyze the relationship to you. Something just isn't right about our country at the moment. There seems to be a lacklustre atitude towards the lives of people.

I fully agree. What is happening is actually a subtle unravelling of the seams holding the Nigerian peoples together. Everyone is getting less concerned about the next person.

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by ogene70: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
phazotron:
ipodian propagandists at work always looking for ways to satisfy their inferiority complex. even people living in that axis have confirmed that Nothing is happening so take ur shit news and shove it down ur throats cause no one is believing ur shit. pls beware: if its from an ipod source, believe at the risk of contaminating your mind.

please spare some MB to watch the video before you comment, even the people in the video confirmed is orile.
This isn't funny in anyway, people are killed daily and all we do is play politics with it, i pray it doesn't get to you or someone close to you before you believe the story.

10 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by ajebuter(f): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Firefire:
I posted this in the morning, one fowl was attacking me.

Where do we go from here, shouldn't we declare war angry

Eeyan mi, dont declare war on anybody jare

They have already declared war on themselves.

Funra won ni won maa funra won loogun je

Ka ma shopo ba won ja

Ida ahun lo npa ahun loro won.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Adeshizzy: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
goodgate:
I 've been at Doyin since 9am, when i saw this story,i went to waisain around Badia and the place was calm.
okay. me I stay at the other side.. Opeloyeru Toll gate side
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by mildflame: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
I say NAIRALAND don USELESS no be lie, which part of ORILE
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Ib5302(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Nche95(m): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
freshvine:
How do the killing hausa /fulanis identify their soft target?

Abeg they should look out for scratches on the face of their game, blackness and drum sized butt for female specie to avoid collateral damage.

Please it's an appeal and warning too.
nne you bad.. drum sized indeed
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by chiefobdk(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
goodgate:

not d orile u 're talking about. do u kno how many orile dey lagos.

dis one dey around mile 12. ketu side.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by boneruns(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Adeshizzy:

The crisis isn't happening in Orile Iganmu. It is happening around Orile side of mile12
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by goodgate: 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Adeshizzy:

Ok i am heading home now,people just keep peddling lies online.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by chiefobdk(m): 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
goodgate:

orile for mile 12. ketu side.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Malawian(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
yoruba people will now understand the concept of lesser evil.

Jonathan was not doing anything for we igbos, but at least, he was not antagonizing us.

Jonathan did not also antagonize the yoruba, even if they claim he did nothing for them.

oya see whom you voted in. for the past three days that this crises have been going on, what has he said about it?

what of your sons and daughter who are in exaulted positions in this governemnt?

what of the nobel laureth?

haba, what of Tinubu that dragged your empty skulls into this alliance?

see as mumu ambode decalred curfew in those areas, thereby giving the security agents, who are hausa fulani the keys to determining the safety of his people.

oderinde is a yoruba name for a reason.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Ib5302(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
goodgate:

Lies, you can come in but can't go out because of the curfew. Well things are calm now and we hope it remain the same during the night too
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is terrible
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by goodgate: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ib5302:

Lies, you can come in but can't go out because of the curfew. Well things are calm now and we hope it remain the same during the night too
Stop talking shit,i am at costain already, heading to CMS.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by onatisi(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
I thought the Oba of Lagos was claiming to have supernatural powers to curse ppl into the lagoon during last elections,has his gods gone to sleep or traveled with buhari to Qatar

14 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
I should not really be bothered when masters are killing their slaves.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by oyinkuro87: 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Wetin concern me...na two brothers (hausa n yoruba) they fight.
All I de think for now na how I go borrow cash go watch better fight btw Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice on 25th of this month. Any guy man here to borrow just #5000 cuz I nid to go with two bingas
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by phreakabit(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nche95:
fine girl.. you are too beautiful for this..

This one wey resemble teenage body builder wey plait hair?
You sure say, you never branch beer parlour guy?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) / Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.