Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos (59421 Views)

Businessman Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Onitsha, Market Shut Down. Photos / Thugs Attack Inyali Peter, UNICAL Lecturer & FearlessReports.Com Publisher (Pic) / Thugs Attack Lekki Community, One Dead, Several Shot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by phreakabit(m): 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
vivalavida:
The reporter stated that the Yorubas were seen in groups chanting, “We don’t want 1 Nigeria again, everybody should go their separate ways.”

Chai!!!!
They must enjoy their one Nigeria

WE MUST TO ENJOY AM OH!!!

5 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by chiefobdk(m): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
ycat:
This is what happens when we leave our stories in the hands of dishonest ibo clowns to tell for us.

What stops Yoruba journalists with or without the help of the security agents from being in Ajiliti and interviewing people live home to home?

So far the only corroborated part of the story is the cause of the chaos, the rest is different depending on who is telling it, from the police to the page of news paper. I can't see any life reporting on CHANNELSTV. Whichever way we look at it, this really looks bad on us.

undoubtedly your yorubad journalist shii thr pants wen dey heard the news
they didn't have the guts to go to agiliti to confirm. of course they 're all cowards..

so the brave Great Igbo got the news. after going to get video too...

clap for ipob youth. dey 're brave men.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Utchman1: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
The writer is biased.

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by 41lady(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
We that are minority from the north east have been experiencing such animistic behavior of Hausa since amalgamation. And have been wanting this division of Nigeria even though we are mixed with them so that we can find our way to Cameroon also. And when Igbos were agitating the Yoruba betray them, Now that it has touched them, the will know how it feels.

29 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Atlantian: 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Rudboy360(m): 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ha! Why are you lying.You're Fvucking lying..I stay within same Owode-Orile and am even outside..Ipad reporter @work undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by babydioku(f): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lilimax:

Police and Soldiers in Nigeria comprises people from different parts of the country. smiley

Jesus! I can't believe what I have just read.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
magicminister:
if only yorubas and igbos can unite!

[size=15pt]No mind the stupid igbo people & Yoruba people.

cursing themselves on Nairaland.

how many times has Yoruba People gone to fight tribal fights with Igbos?
[/size]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Godpinkin(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
gbosaa:

You are still doubting? You guys should keep shouting iPad and ipob.

I hope one day your eyes will clear. Nigeria army and police are part of that killings and destructions.
People will keep on shouting Fulani herdsmen. Fulani herdsmen haven't got the resources to exercise most of the mayhem attributed to them. Those guys are as cowardly as any ordinary man out there. Their motivation n strength lies in their organisation and support from Nigeria military.

I can say that the benue killings might have been carried out by a more organised n well trained group of people, that includes some other disturbances attributed to Fulani men.

Some men in high places would be aware of all these.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
ozoigbondu:
l hope you said this trash when yourbas were celebrating the murder of innocent IPod protesters

IPod?
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Ritchiee: 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
chiefobdk:

which game. Guy u funny. home soil. after all Barcelona pummelled arsenal on home soil.

I'm laughing from nnewi.
THE VIDEO IS CALLED MADMEN FROM THE EAST'S DREAM and the theme is...lPOD NAKED DANCE OF MADNESS....

NORMAL PEOPLE TURNED SADISTS BECAUSE OF DEFEAT.Ndo...Kpele...

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by babydioku(f): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
DiademSh07:
Source from an Ipob imagination!
Yeye people.

Sweetheart there's nothing wrong with exposing evil. Don't let pride and ego take hold of you. The people killed are humans like you. Don't sweep things like this under the carpet. Shine light on darkness and it will run away. Ipob or not don't encourage evil.

9 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Leke001: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
dis Fulani's should be called to order asap
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by str8talk1: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ojukwu to d Yorubas "Good afternoon"

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Ritchiee: 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
chiefobdk:

which game. Guy u funny. home soil. after all Barcelona pummelled arsenal on home soil.

I'm laughing from nnewi.
THAT VIDEO IS CALLED THE MADMEN FROM THE EAST'S DREAM and the theme is...lPAD NAKED DANCE OF MADNESS....
NORMAL PEOPLE TURNED MADMEN AND SADISTS BECAUSE OF DEFEAT.Ndo...Kpele...
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by osebe: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is terrible! What's Buhari saying?

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by chiefobdk(m): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Rudboy360:
Ha! Why are you lying.You're Fvucking lying..I stay within same Owode-Orile and am even outside..Ipad reporter @work undecided

snap urself. or snap a signpost with time stamp on d pic.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by sonnie10: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
Utchman1:
The writer is biased.

Igbo people dey say forget wetin dem write for motor enter motor. Did you watch the video at all? Or maybe you meant that it must have been a clip from the mile12 incident which was tagged a catching headline to suit whatever purpose. But if you watch the video, you will see when the people were saying, "this not mile 12, this is orile" and another women said, "we heard they having been fighting at mile 12 since two days ago." Those characters do not look like people acting a script.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by chiefobdk(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ritchiee:
THAT VIDEO IS CALLED THE MADMEN FROM THE EAST'S DREAM and the theme is...lPAD NAKED DANCE OF MADNESS....
NORMAL PEOPLE TURNED MADMEN AND SADISTS BECAUSE OF DEFEAT.Ndo...Kpele...

Chaiii

e pain am

Chaiii.

painment.

too bad.

home loss.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by chiefobdk(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ritchiee:
THIS IS CALLED MADMEN FROM THE EAST and the theme is...lPAD NAKED DANCE OF MADNESS.Why are all you shrieking all over Nairaland.Crying wolf when there is none is tantamount to erosional madness.NORMAL PEOPLE TURNED SADISTS BECAUSE OF DEFEAT.Ndo...Kpele...

I feel Ur pain

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Naijacitizen(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
A piece of trash disseminated from baby factory with the hope of causing enmity among two married (North vs S/West). This mission will failed in sha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by CandyDiamond(f): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
247notire:
Lols. The tinsel guy needs to wake up and smell the coffee. I like ur dp btw... Would love to talk with you outside of NL nwanyi oma. What do you say?
grin,thanks, but I live in North pole,far away
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by lomprico(m): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
DiademSh07:
Source from an Ipob imagination!
Yeye people.
Even with the video evidence you are still living in denial. Smh! You are exactly like the cast samuel jackson played in django. Wake up slave

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Adeshizzy: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
goodgate:
I am in Orile now and there is no fight,maybe somewhere else.

I stay in Orile oooh.. this op is a liar..
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Anaskie(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
babydioku:

Sweetheart there's nothing wrong with exposing evil. Don't let pride and ego take hold of you. The people killed are humans like you. Don't sweep things like this under the carpet. Shine light on darkness and it will run away. Ipob or not don't encourage evil.
Well said, nwanyioma

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Rudboy360(m): 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
chiefobdk:

snap urself. or snap a signpost with time stamp on d pic.
Ye Human of little sense..so you expect me to go to the B/stop and start snapping by this tym cmon borrow Sense nau undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma / Man Lured Out At Night & Beheaded In Portharcourt, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.