Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Is It Right For A Lady To Be Second Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Lady To Be Second Wife (876 Views)

Why Women Agree To Be Second Choice Girlfriends / What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Lady To Be Second Wife by Vavana(f): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Matured comments please.

should a lady marry to as second wife, while The first Lady is still a life with children or a child.

If yes give your reasons. If No give your reasons.

Thanks
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Be Second Wife by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Yes. Women are more dan men
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Be Second Wife by ipledge10(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
So na man suppose be 2nd wife..wife na wife 1st or 2nd

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Be Second Wife by Vavana(f): 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
ipledge10:
So na man suppose be 2nd wife..wife na wife 1st or 2nd

Hahaha, your just funny. pls is just a question.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Be Second Wife by Kenzico(m): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Vavana:
Matured comments please.
should a lady marry to as second wife, while The first Lady is still a life with children or a child.
Thanks
Hiaaan!! Being 2nd wife is if you can cope sharing you husband with another man. Its not an easy journey....U are bound to face a lot issue for the decision o!
But Are u abt to be the 2nd wife »»Just asking
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Be Second Wife by semasir: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
For me NO.... the woman was made for the man and not WOMEN made for the MEN! I don't want that even for my enemies except they choose to be second class as I'll call it

Vavana:
Matured comments please.

Thanks

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Be Second Wife by firstking01(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Vavana:
Matured comments please.

Thanks

according to the bible, one man one wife...e.g, the garden of eden...twas adam and eve...just to let you know, the day you walked into a man's house that's been married before and the wife is still alive, you 've started committing adultery from that very hour...i'm sure you are the one facing this now?
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Be Second Wife by Zelex9(m): 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
Depend on an individuals cultural beliefs hence what is accepted as the role of a husband and wife. Different religions have different expectations. As a Christian, No but this doesn't mean it's wrong in other societies.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Be Second Wife by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
No matter how we embellish polyandry/polygamy , It will never change the fact that it doesn't deem it a rightful act, and I'm of the belief that there's no reason whatsoever to justify why a woman should be the second wife of a man either simultaneously or successively..(Though I take an exception to those who by unforeseen circumstance became second wives)

I know that our muslim brothers will soon be here to back polyandry up with Quran references just to justify their womanizing act of habouring more than one wife, as a righful act. Smh !!

God is not an author of commotion and confusion. He must have thought over it several times before arriving at a conclusion that a man and a woman shall come together to become one, not a man and two women to come together to become one cheesy

Cc

Lalastlclala, what do you have to say to this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Be Second Wife by BiggerBangs: 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
Vavana:
Matured comments please.

Thanks

Religiously... Nope

But if the should be second wife can cope sharing a man with another woman then she can go for it.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Be Second Wife by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
No matter how we embellish polyandry , It will never change the fact that it doesn't deem it a rightful act, and I'm of the belief that there's no reason whatsoever to justify why a woman should be the second wife of a man either simultaneously or successively..(Though I take an exception to those who by unforeseen circumstance became second wives)

I know that our muslim brothers will soon be here to back polyandry up with Quran references just to justify their womanizing act of habouring more than one wife, as a righful act. Smh !!

God is not an author of commotion and confusion. He must have thought over it several times before arriving at a conclusion that a man and a woman shall come together to become one, not a man and two women to come together to become one cheesy

Cc

Bro, I think you mean polygamy and not polyandry. Polyandry is when a woman has two husbands or two partners.

The Quran does not encourage polyandry. In fact you would hardly find any religion endorsing polyandry.

Besides, your own God in the Bible says one man, one woman. The God in the Qur'an says One man and maximum four wives. The same way you stand by the dictates of your God in the Bible is the same way Muslims stand by the dictates of Allah through his prophet in the Qur'an (PBUH).

Allah is not an author of commotion and confusion. He must have thought over it several times before arriving at a conclusion that a man and four women can live together as one family, not just a man and one woman to come together to become one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Be Second Wife by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 05, 2016
2nd wife? Sharing a marital intimacy timetable with another woman.
Its wrong and not advicable, coupled with the misunderstanding and quarrels that comes with it!
One Pencil should be for One Sharpener,
Two Sharpeners should not be sharing One Pencil.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Be Second Wife by bolt000(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
2nd wife? Sharing a marital intimacy timetable with another woman.
Its wrong and not advicable, coupled with the misunderstanding and quarrels that comes with it!
One Pencil should be for One Sharpener,
Two Sharpeners should not be sharing One Pencil.
your mindset needs to take a u-turn.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Be Second Wife by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2016
bolt000:
mindset kwa? Lol.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Be Second Wife by ksstroud: 11:24am On Mar 05, 2016
bolt000:

Infact a w-turn she needs...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Be Second Wife by Strahovski1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
It's not good..

Polygamy is never right in any situation.

(1) (Reply)

Need Some Advice (matured Minds Only) / Whats Your Opinion Of This Type Of Teacher Teaching Your Boy? / Help: I Need A Candid Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.