Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Fashola Warns Mend - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Warns Mend (22655 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan / This Is ARMED Mend. 48hrs Before The Explosions In Abuja. video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ocelot2006(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2009
fayahsoul:

Yorubas claim that the ijaws are their blood brothas but they can't even give any meaningful support to their cause rather they attack them like the northern enemy. Which kind brothas una be sef?

As it is now yorubas are a greater enemy of progress than the north due to their chameleon tactics. Your affiliations and stance change with the political and economic climate to suit your own self-serving interest.

At least the northerners are the devil we all know and they don't change. They even tell u their agenda to your face which is to rule over the infidels(south) forever. But yoruba people play both sides and think they are sleek. Your loyalty lies more towards the hausa/fulani cabal because a significant portion of your group are islamized and also you are scared of a revolution.

The south has what it takes to give these concieted northern jihadists a good ass whooping and, as well, redefine the destiny of all groups trapped in this fradulent contraption called nigeria. But this has not been possible because the yoruba are inherently deceitful. While they scheme for crumbs from the tables of their northern godfathers and masters thinking it gives them an upper hand over and above other groups, they fail to overstand that the rewards of coorperation with other southerns(whom they share more things in common) is far more substantial than the chicken feed derived form their lame chameleon tactics.

Once again the igbos are on the side of truth and justice, fighting along side the ijaws/MEND in the spirit of comradery. It is in times of need that you know who your true freinds are.

Yorubas stop playing yourselves we already know you can't be trusted. .

Seriously, take your biafran bullshit somewhere else. We have more than enough problems in the Niger-Delta. The last thing we need are fools like you calling for the killing of my fellow Nigerian brothers and sisters (hausa, yoruba, etc). And we definitely don't want to be associated with morons like you and MASSOB. Hey, why don't you take care of your own eastern governors that are busy taking oaths in shrines and looting the coffers of eastern states. And speaking of tribalism here, I will blame you useless biafrans. Maybe if you hadn't carried out the 1st coup in the 60s (killing govt officials 'cos they were hausas or yorubas), you wouldn't have had your collective asses handed over to you in the civil war, and this nation wouldn't have been so divided ion tribal lines. So take your bullshit somewhere else  angry.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ocelot2006(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2009
ocelot2006:

Seriously, take your biafran bullshit somewhere else. We have more than enough problems in the Niger-Delta. The last thing we need are fools like you calling for the killing of my fellow Nigerian brothers and sisters (hausa, yoruba, etc). And we definitely don't want to be associated with morons like you and MASSOB. Hey, why don't you take care of your own eastern governors that are busy taking oaths in shrines and looting the coffers of eastern states. And speaking of tribalism here, I will blame you useless biafrans. Maybe if you hadn't carried out the 1st coup in the 60s (killing govt officials 'cos they were hausas or yorubas), you wouldn't have had your collective asses handed over to you in the civil war, and this nation wouldn't have been so divided ion tribal lines. So take your bullshit somewhere else angry.

Re: Fashola Warns Mend by NegroNtns(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2009
Who are all these people talking about Yoruba this and Yoruba that. . .?  Eh, who arethese people?

Here s the bottom line, your ethnic group have failed you in the central conference.  You dont go to an interview for a job and blame the interviewer for failing you.  You have the responsibility to understand the nature of job interview, to know how to read personalties and most important to understand your own capability to influence and then make tha capabiity work in your favor.  If you didnt get the job, its not because the interviewer was bad. . . its because you needto improve your skills and win him/her over.  It's simple!!!!  

In history, no government authority has ever succeeded in eradicating a political movement.  Never. . . !!  Grassroot political movements are the backbone of a strong political power.  Movements inch their way into the center, not away from it.  The way you do it is you become a political opponent to the mainstream.  If on the other hand you abandon your political aspirations and instead start demonstrating guerilla activities. . . then guess what,  You drift further away into marginalization.   MEND is digging its grave.

If I were a MEND leader I will send delegate to Fashola and the people of Lagos and apologize and reinstate our grievances against the FG and solicit his help in negotiating a sustainable inclusion.  I  have been lamenting on NEGOTIATIONS now for some time.  Everyone will agree that Fashola is a very skilled negotiator and have tremendous influence with the FG.  Who is better to have on your side than such a man?  

To those of you wondering why Yorubas outsmart other groups.  In a political culture. . . you do not need frce, you need strategy.   Th Yoruba style ought to be a good model for those ethnic groups that want political survival.  The greatest of the Northern warriors, Usman Dan Fodio himself based his seven Hausa states on the model of a very successful and ancient Oyo strategy for Imperial power and dominion.  It worked for the Yorubas through the ages and it is still working today althgough the aplication evolves based on the circumstance on the ground.  
The Yoruba throws punches in the air and raises dust with his feet. . . but while you are wondering when his physical blow is going to land . . . he has done far more damage with his brain and you are the victim in that spol,
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Bialegend(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2009
By CGking:
Cant believe at this informed age we are still talking along the lines of tribalism. Nigeria is one nation, if for some reasons one part of the nation is being neglected, y must the first reason be tribally related? Its because you are all tribalistic which means if an ND man manages to come into power, the north and every other ethnic groups will be neglected. Worse still they will do the same things the say the present govt is doing: settling themsleves.

Howbeit a son of ND is VP, r u saying there's still no impact? Whatever he is achieving right now is the same with what any other will achieve, even Mr Okah. ND regions have governors, do they not get financial allocations? What have they done with it so far? Anyway, we cant stop you from making your noise, your agitations will only cause you to be wiped out alone or wiped out with many innocent ppl.

I am from Edo state, Igueben LGA and if the Nigerian Govt is set to put down any kind of major militancy, i will be the first to weld a weapon.

Everyone is feeling the pains all over, the hausas, the yorubas, the edos,, everyone! Go and learn how to react to difficult situations and stop igniting fires u can not handle.
Yes, it is on history that the binis and the Yorubas and the reason why southerners will continue to be under the rulership of northerners despite those northerners being illiterates to the core. Both the binis and the Yorubas will be the first to ask why the southerners are not united, yet will be the first to scuttle any move by the same southerners to remove themselves from the evil clutches of those northern vampires. Imagine the bolded statement above when the only thing that can bring the northerners to a round table of negotiation is what MEND a southern group is currently doing. This will go a long way to show you the mind set of those binis and their Yoruba cousins. Am only happy that the Ijaws have learnt a very had lesson and now they know who really are their enemies. It was once fed to them that Igbos were their enemies, now they know better through the hard way.

The Yorubas and binis will never support any of their southern counterparts in their bid to counter those awusa illiterates and emancipate themselves from them, instead they will do every bidding of their hausa masters/kissing arrsss and help those illiterates to keep down their southern neighbors and the whole of nigeria under awusa illiterate rule. Wonder why Igbos hate both of you to the core? Your awusa arrss kissing trait is the cause. Cowards that are always afraid of going it alone themselves.
All Ijaws should know that Igbos are with them on this fight towards emancipating themselves from those illiterate rogues. Good, you guys have learnt your lessons the very hard way and woken up from your slumber. You do not need the assistance of the Yorubas and the binis to achieve anything as they would never ever come to your assistance, instead they will betray you guys. Remember what happened to Igbos during the Biafran war. Nuf said.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by lagoslife: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2009
What they are doing is wrong.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by NegroNtns(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2009
MEND need to convert itself into a political movement.  They should drop their guerilla attacks.  They need to start fielding candidates for political posts and increasingly inch their wayto the center alongside negotiations and dialogue.  As you gain power the laws and rules change in your favor.  If you don't have the majority then you partner with a powerful majority for sponsorship.  

Remember, almajiri has a grievance too.  He has grievance against the inequities of a society that abandons his plight and fail to rescue him from squalor. How does he exert justice?  He sits on the sidewalk and question your conscience with his sullen looks. . . he does not take responsibility or make attempt to be productive, NO. . .he blames you for scre_wing up society and consequentially, his life.  Is that what South South has become, a symbolic almajiri?   Wake up and rise up . . . do the right thing!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by fayahsoul: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Who are all these people talking about Yoruba this and Yoruba that. . .?  Eh, who arethese people?

Here s the bottom line, your ethnic group have failed you in the central conference.  You dont go to an interview for a job and blame the interviewer for failing you.  You have the responsibility to understand the nature of job interview, to know how to read personalties and most important to understand your own capability to influence and then make tha capabiity work in your favor.  If you didnt get the job, its not because the interviewer was bad. . . its because you needto improve your skills and win him/her over.  It's simple!!!!  

In history, no government authority has ever succeeded in eradicating a political movement.  Never. . . !!  Grassroot political movements are the backbone of a strong political power.  Movements inch their way into the center, not away from it.  The way you do it is you become a political opponent to the mainstream.  If on the other hand you abandon your political aspirations and instead start demonstrating guerilla activities. . . then guess what,  You drift further away into marginalization.   MEND is digging its grave.

If I were a MEND leader I will send delegate to Fashola and the people of Lagos and apologize and reinstate our grievances against the FG and solicit his help in negotiating a sustainable inclusion.  I  have been lamenting on NEGOTIATIONS now for some time.  Everyone will agree that Fashola is a very skilled negotiator and have tremendous influence with the FG.  Who is better to have on your side than such a man?  

To those of you wondering why Yorubas outsmart other groups.  In a political culture. . . you do not need frce, you need strategy.   Th Yoruba style ought to be a good model for those ethnic groups that want political survival.  The greatest of the Northern warriors, Usman Dan Fodio himself based his seven Hausa states on the model of a very successful and ancient Oyo strategy for Imperial power and dominion.  It worked for the Yorubas through the ages and it is still working today althgough the aplication evolves based on the circumstance on the ground.  
The Yoruba throws punches in the air and raises dust with his feet. . . but while you are wondering when his physical blow is going to land . . . he has done far more damage with his brain and you are the victim in that spol,

Hot air.

mr. chameleon, Where do the yorubas stand
?

Re: Fashola Warns Mend by tkb417(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2009
fayahsoul:

Hot air.

?

dumbo extraodinarie
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Fhemmmy: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2009
fayahsoul:

Hot air.

?

Calling people names, do you know what a snake stands for?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Bialegend(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2009
fayahsoul:

Yorubas claim that the ijaws are their blood brothas but they can't even give any meaningful support to their cause rather they attack them like the northern enemy. Which kind brothas una be sef?

As it is now yorubas are a greater enemy of progress than the north due to their chameleon tactics. Your affiliations and stance change with the political and economic climate to suit your own self-serving interest.

At least the northerners are the devil we all know and they don't change. They even tell u their agenda to your face which is to rule over the infidels(south) forever. But yoruba people play both sides and think they are sleek. Your loyalty lies more towards the hausa/fulani cabal because a significant portion of your group are islamized and also you are scared of a revolution.

The south has what it takes to give these concieted northern jihadists a good ass whooping and, as well, redefine the destiny of all groups trapped in this fradulent contraption called nigeria. But this has not been possible because the yoruba are inherently deceitful. While they scheme for crumbs from the tables of their northern godfathers and masters thinking it gives them an upper hand over and above other groups, they fail to overstand that the rewards of coorperation with other southerns(whom they share more things in common) is far more substantial than the chicken feed derived form their lame chameleon tactics.

Once again the igbos are on the side of truth and justice, fighting along side the ijaws/MEND in the spirit of comradery. It is in times of need that you know who your true freinds are.

Yorubas stop playing yourselves we already know you can't be trusted. .

Boy, you have said it all as it is, and your post wins the best post of the year award. It is who never understand the mind set of those chameleons that will want to have anything done with them. Through comments posted on this nairaland, you will know that 99% of Yorubas are the reason why the illiterate northerners are lording it over the southerners, yet they the Yorubas will be the first to complain about southerners disunity. Nonsense group of people. My happiness is that those Ijwas have woken up and now they know who their enemies are as opposed to what was fed to them by their nigerian liberators. Hope MEND bigwigs are visiting and reading comments on this forum.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Ibime(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

@Ibime.

I can see you cant convey your views without calling people names and only show one thing that people like you, as long as pple dont agree with you, you either kill them or insult them, so i am done with such.
We all here to exchange views and share and learn.
FG of Nigeria is where they are at the moment, still busy stealing money.
MEND and their group are busy planning their next attack, Amnesty has been given to them all and when they wanna share the brown envelope, u aint getting nothing, so you wanna be here and be a cyber thug?
Sorry, dont have time for such, when you ready to discuss and debate like a grown person, we can have fun talking about the issue again.
Ciao Ibime.

My apologies if you take umbrage at my words. . . . you are a reasonable fella. . . . my ire is directed at that idiot called CGKing who describes an agitation for federalism as 'stone age mentality', whilst purporting to be holding intelligent discussion . . . it is quite obvious the word intelligent has another meaning in his vocabulary, because I wonder what intelligence he has that eminent people like Gani and Soyinka lack. . . .or what intelligence he has that sharp Nairalanders like Debosky and 4Play lack. . . . I have a short fuse with idiots like that. . . . . since you agreed with him, I did not hesitate to clear the whole deck when spraying my verbal bullets. . . .
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2009
Bialegend:

Boy, you have said it all as it is, and your post wins the best post of the year award. It is who never understand the mind set of those chameleons that will want to have anything done with them. Through comments posted on this nairaland, you will know that 99% of Yorubas are the reason why the illiterate northerners are lording it over the southerners, yet they the Yorubas will be the first to complain about southerners disunity. Nonsense group of people. My happiness is that those Ijwas have woken up and now they know who their enemies are as opposed to what was fed to them by their nigerian liberators. Hope MEND bigwigs are visiting and reading comments on this forum.

The same enemy in disguise! Get off from Ijaw people’s d$cks. Ijaw people will never support your Bia-fry’s selfish interest, especially when it was so glared to them that you are brainwashed with “Aro-Chukwu’s caste” mentality and ideology; which says if you are not 100% Igbo, you are so inferior! You ran helter-skelter, even zig-zag strides and nobody is there to nudge. That tells you that your chicken has come home to roast.

Trusting Ndigbos again with power in this country would amount to suicide. The memories of the 1960s are still fresh with the rest of us when the Ndigbos conspired among themselves and lunched brutal attacks on eminent sons of Nigeria from the North and South West. They brutally killed eminent people like Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, Sardauna of Sokoto and Akintola. The then president, Azikiwe knew about the plot and so embarked on a prolonged trip abroad with an excuse to seek medical attention. His personal doctor who was among his entourage had to leave his oga abroad becouse he was tired and was already running out of his personal esta code. Unknown to him that his oga had a hidden reason for his prolonged trip. Thank God their plot backfired and they were called back to order.
Kini big deal? Why you hate what you can't conquer and fear what you don't really understand? I guess I know it, sense of inferiority complex!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by tkb417(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2009
Bialegend:

see the bravehearts with no means of livelihood spewing bunkum
dont go and feed ur imbecilic and the moronic twats that constitute ur HH.
be yarning opaks like someone whos almost losing his/her right to exist to some political shenanigans

continue and lets read some more applesauce
bunch of uneducated dumbos

Ibime:

My apologies if you take umbrage at my words. . . . you are a reasonable fella. . . . my ire is directed at that idiot called CGKing who describes an agitation for federalism as 'stone age mentality', whilst purporting to be holding intelligent discussion . . . it is quite obvious the word intelligent has another meaning in his vocabulary, because I wonder what intelligence he has that eminent people like Gani and Soyinka lack. . . .or what intelligence he has that sharp Nairalanders like Debosky and 4Play lack. . . . I have a short fuse with idiots like that. . . . . since you agreed with him, I did not hesitate to clear the whole deck when spraying my verbal bullets. .[b][/b] . .
ode .   .   .   .
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Fhemmmy: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2009
Ibime:

My apologies if you take umbrage at my words. . . . you are a reasonable fella. . . . my ire is directed at that idiot called CGKing who describes an agitation for federalism as 'stone age mentality', whilst purporting to be holding intelligent discussion . . . it is quite obvious the word intelligent has another meaning in his vocabulary, because I wonder what intelligence he has that eminent people like Gani and Soyinka lack. . . .or what intelligence he has that sharp Nairalander like Debosky and 4Play lack. . . . I have a short fuse with idiots like that. . . . . since you agreed with him, I did not hesitate to clear the whole deck when spraying my verbal bullets. . . .

It takes a real man to apologize, and i apology is accepted.
Now back to what we were all discussing.
i never and will never agree to a govt that come and messed up some people's land and get oil, sell and make money and embezzle the money, regardless of the tribe, but my problem is people fighting with violence and killing the innocent people.
Someone mentioned earlier that, violence in the only language that the govt seems to understand, and inasmuch as i wld love to agree with that, violence is a bastard and when it come so close to home, we all dance a different tune.
I feel the pain of the people of Nija-Delta, but destroying things will not help, cos we have animal as govt, cos they have no idea what it means to maintain anything, they build and they expect spirit to look after it all
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by tkb417(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2009
okokomeji:

The same enemy in disguise! Get off from Ijaw people’s d$cks. Ijaw people will never support your Bia-fry’s selfish interest, especially when it was so glared to them that you are brainwashed with “Aro-Chukwu’s caste” mentality and ideology; which says if you are not 100% Igbo, you are so inferior! You ran helter-skelter, even zig-zag strides and nobody is there to nudge. That tells you that your chicken has come home to roast.

Trusting Ndigbos again with power in this country would amount to suicide. The memories of the 1960s are still fresh with the rest of us when the Ndigbos conspired among themselves and lunched brutal attacks on eminent sons of Nigeria from the North and South West. They brutally killed eminent people like Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, Sardauna of Sokoto and Akintola. The then president, Azikiwe knew about the plot and so embarked on a prolonged trip abroad with an excuse to seek medical attention. His personal doctor who was among his entourage had to leave his oga abroad becouse he was tired and was already running out of his personal esta code. Unknown to him that his oga had a hidden reason for his prolonged trip. Thank God their plot backfired and they were called back to order.
Kini big deal? Why you hate what you can't conquer and fear what you don't really understand? I guess I know it, sense of inferiority complex!

GBAM!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ocelot2006(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2009
okokomeji:

BEST, POST, EVER.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Ibime(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2009
ocelot2006:

BEST, POST, EVER.

You claim one Nigeria, yet you hate your Igbo brother. . . . so which kain one Nigeria you dey claim?. . . shameful. . . .I have never seen a true Niger-Deltan displaying the Nigerian flag. . . . oga, state your town and village. . . . . . lets see whether your Niger-Delta get k-leg like CGKing, abi na real Niger-Delta you be.

All Niger-Deltans appreciate the support of Ndigbo at this time. . . . backward mentality of Edwin Clarke and the likes are finished. . . . even MEND has condemned Edwin Clarke. . .
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by tkb417(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2009
Ibime:

You claim one Nigeria, yet you hate your Igbo brother. . . . so which kain one Nigeria you dey claim?. . . shameful. . . .I have never seen a true Niger-Deltan displaying the Nigerian flag. . . . oga, state your town and village. . . . . . lets see whether your Niger-Delta get k-leg like CGKing, abi na real Niger-Delta you be.

All Niger-Deltans appreciate the support of Ndigbo at this time. . . . backward mentality of Edwin Clarke and the likes are finished. . . . even MEND has condemned Edwin Clarke. . .

because the guy doesnt support the tribal comments then he hates his brothers
ure joking right?

u think everybody will think like u? no way. Ur name is Ibime, his name is something else
different people, different ideologies, different opinions so hold it
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Ibime(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2009
tkb417:

because the guy doesnt support the tribal comments then he hates his brothers

The guy is a tribalist, as seen by his agreement with some tribalistic post against Igbos. . . . yet in the same breath, he claims 'one Nigeria'. . . . Im trying to figure out why he claims one Nigeria, whilst at the same time hating his neighbours. . .tape it shut! cool
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by debosky(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2009
Ibime:

With all due respect, the highlighted is a tenuous statement at best, you cannot define a 'true Niger-Deltan' by this assertion, it exists only in your mind. The so called 'Nigeria' we have today, started off as a oil rivers protectorate. In essence, the Niger-Delta is effectively the ORIGIN of Nigeria in a sense, so what areyou going on about?  

On a general note, when too many words are spoken, it is inevitable that nonsense will begin to creep in. Too many things have been said here that are untrue, irrelevant, inflammatory and sometimes just plain idiotic. I personally don't see this thread heading anywhere useful anymore.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by AloyEmeka9: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

MEND need to convert itself into a political movement.  They should drop their guerilla attacks.  They need to start fielding candidates for political posts and increasingly inch their wayto the center alongside negotiations and dialogue.  As you gain power the laws and rules change in your favor.  If you don't have the majority then you partner with a powerful majority for sponsorship.  

Remember, almajiri has a grievance too.  He has grievance against the inequities of a society that abandons his plight and fail to rescue him from squalor. How does he exert justice?  He sits on the sidewalk and question your conscience with his sullen looks. . . he does not take responsibility or make attempt to be productive, NO. . .he blames you for scre_wing up society and consequentially, his life.  Is that what South South has become, a symbolic almajiri?   Wake up and rise up . . . do the right thing!
Ok, I never thought about this. Help us beg them to cool down abeg. Nigeria is not a socialist country.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Ibime(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2009
debosky:

With all due respect, the highlighted is a tenuous statement at best, you cannot define a 'true Niger-Deltan' by this assertion, it exists only in your mind. The so called 'Nigeria' we have today, started off as a oil rivers protectorate. In essence, the Niger-Delta is effectively the ORIGIN of Nigeria in a sense, so what areyou going on about? 

Debosky, I have never seen a Niger Deltan (true Naija-Deltan or false Naija-Deltan) displaying the Nigerian flag. . . . unless its football related. . . .  grin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by debosky(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2009
Ibime:

Debosky, I have never seen a Niger Deltan displaying the Nigerian flag. . . . unless its football related. . . . grin
Na poverty cause am, when the children in your village were running around only in pant, how can the poor flag survive? The flag don turn to pant for Rimaka, Diepreye and Tamuno. grin grin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by tkb417(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2009
Ibime:

The guy is a tribalist, as seen by his agreement with some tribalistic post against Igbos. . . . yet in the same breath, he claims 'one Nigeria'. . . . Im trying to figure out why he claims one Nigeria, whilst at the same time hating his neighbours. . .tape it shut! cool
u too sharrap cool

debosky:

Na poverty cause am, when the children in your village were running around only in pant, how can the poor flag survive? The flag don turn to pant for Rimaka, Diepreye and Tamuno. grin grin
grin grin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2009
To Ikeyman00, you are the biggest problem that Seun have on Nairaland with all your multiple Ids'.

ilugunboy

may that ikukuri slimy-yam-meal choke u up

u a fool, and part of the wahala

i ve enjoyin the trait ooo haaa
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by fayahsoul: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2009
When the conscious critize the yoruba constructively people automatically accuse them of tribalism, like it's a bad thing. Well tribalism/ethnocentrism is not necessarily a vice. It is like fayah. . .it can be used to burn down a house or warm a baby. Depending on how this energy is managed it can turn out to be either a vice or a virtue. Heck, even the biblical/quranic God is tribalist/ethnocentric and those stories are about our ancestors. . .na today?

A tribalist/ethnocentrist whom is devoid of hate for other groups and respects the land, culture and spirituality of other groups while working towards a governace structure that accomodates the various interests of other groups, is a positive individual even though he/she believes their culture is superior. This is what it means to allow logic override emotion or prejudice.

Now the yorubas utilize the tribalist/ethnocentric energy in a negative way because they rather connive with the british instruments of oppression(hausa/fulani cabal) for crumbs and some petty privileges instead of cooperating with southern underdogs for the subtantial benefit of the majority. So they serve as crabs in the bucket, pulling other progressive groups down due to their myopic group interest.

The hausas/fulani see religion first before tribe.

Nothing personal just the truth. If u dey vex go chop bex.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ono(m): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2009
Alrite guys, enuf said.

@Debo,
I gbadun you very much this time around. I see reason has prevailed over sentiments.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by akigbemaru: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2009
@Tpia
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And Yorubas 're so primitive and talk weird.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How could we be primitive? When we forcibly kicked your troglodytic people out of caves and made sure they taste the sweetness of Urbanity.
How could we not talk so weird? When your people called an oil (Oyel) ha ha haa, you lose!
I may pull some reference sand evidence that Yorubas have been so urbanized thousand years ahead your people. When you spent most years in the caves, why won’t you be so culturally inferior. Majority of you Igbopeople or Bushpeople are xenophobians and you prefer that cave than urban city. That’s why you hate all tribes in Nigeria, not just Yorubas and Hausas!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ocelot2006(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2009
Let's get one thing straight here: I am not a tribalist, and I will always identify myself 1st as a Nigerian. But I'm sick and tired of some set of people blaming other tribes (particularly the hausas and yorubas) for their woes. No one's looking at their own tribes were their fellow tribesmen are looting their state coffers or their governors taking diabolical oaths in shrines and murdering their own. But hey, it must be the hausas and yorubas.

And for those who doubt me, I am a proud Annang man from Etim Ekpo LGA, Akwa Ibom state. But I am also a VERY proud Nigerian, and I take much pride in my country and my fellow countrymen regardless of my nation's faults.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2009
@@@@

and how does yorobos pronouncoe oil

the most eduacted,most civilised haba eyaoooooooooo

yes urban town, for where, oduduwa can carry on deludin his self

dnt know what the portorgese will make of that self

but 1 consolation here is with the internet the world can have a look or glimspe

u cannt fool them oooo
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2009
kia all these 419 map self

we tire oo
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by akigbemaru: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2009
Tpia
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I should ask God why He made the Yorubas so ugly and dirty oh.
With hideous lion claws on their faces.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We dirty, we don’t stink with pungent smells that are so peculiar and formed the bane of Okrika and chukwudiku people (JJC) “Johnu Just Come” anytime they migrate to South West.
I would rather unclench my fists to accept tribal marks (which allows me to pay more allegiance to Oduduwa) than coming from “Inyamiris” with chimpanzee-like flat backhead and coupled with heavy Chukwudin triceps-surae back-legs. You mean Yorubas are ugly? For real, for real? I think by my own assessment, I think Yorubas are fair as compared to most Igbopeople who predominantly look like monkeys. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no wonder why they finished all our monkeys during their urban migration to from East to West, devouring all our dogs in the name of (404, lokili or inshewu) and encroaching on our nocturnally gutter rats just to make their meat-pie called “Chop Better.” Despites we have championed freedom, Lagos has become less friendly to animals now. These days, our chickens can’t even walk two blocks away, they would be forayed, killed and sold their feet back to us as (Madam’s feet or Iyakano’s leg). Then, when we talk, they play race card and cry loud of marginalization.

We need additional oversight on our populace’s security, we would defeat all the criminals among you.
Majority of your troglodytes didn’t pass the Urban’s (IQ and compliance) tests, they migrated illegally through back doors.
So, you can steal our car at night and sell it back in a broad daylight as spare parts to us? When police visit your warehouse, you cry (we seek freedom) and infringing on your privacy.
So, you can Okadaman in a broad daylight and being a thief at night? When he’s got caught up, you will say because he’s Igboman or Okrika.
We would put ends to all these bullshits as we are walking towards Mega City!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Reps Approve 71 Amendments To Nigerian Constitution / Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows / MURIC Warns Nigeria's Christians: Don't Fall For Trump's Bait To Divide Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.