Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Fashola Warns Mend - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Warns Mend (22623 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan / This Is ARMED Mend. 48hrs Before The Explosions In Abuja. video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2009
ikeyman00:

more oduduwa trait

me enjoyin

as for u,u know urself, make sure u are really ready for me

this your oduduwa fixation knows no bounds.

Greet your mama for me.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2009
haha i will
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2009
ikeyman00:

haha i will

good job.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by smooooooth: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2009
mbulela:

i am really disappointed at how this thread has degenerated to an exchange of ethnic jingoism.
it is a shame that people are letting ethnic afilitions allow them condone criminality.
i am not a fan of letting out private info online, but if anyone should be a fan of the militants, i should be one.
like i stated in page 1 of this thread, this is plain CRIMINALITY.
there is no struggle or movement in this so called militancy.
this is a money making venture with no ideology involved.
until the govt has the balls to deal with this, the country is screwed.
the problem is that most of the people in govt are benefiting from this scenario.
this amnesty crap is just another propaganda for the those in govt to make money.
have you heard the billions voted for the amnesty and rehabilitation program?

please tell us a strategy that will work with a govt that's deaf, insensitive, wicked, and stupid.

HajiaTanko:

Imagine a thief claimin rights in Nigeria?

Thief with a whole squad bombin places and leaving bold threats.

if you call mend criminals, then what will you call the federal's govt & oil coys action in the niger delta for decades.

if they are theifs, then what will u call the senator, ministers, presidents, and all political office holders tha have looted

the wealth of this nation for over 40years. please & please go and see down, we know u belong to the northern sect, who

are the real, criminals, thiefs, and parasite. we can see that in your names.

and i want to beg every1 to stop talking about a 1nigeria. there has never been and will never be a nigeria. ethnicity will continue

to thrive as long as this present arrangement continues.

Theblessed:

Hey Negro man, God bless you for saying the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEND should use their political common sense and rethink their strategies by developing effective Network and dialogue with the powers that be.  This tack of distrupting the country and economy by way of violence e.g. blowing things up can only present them as a terrorist group instead of peaceful people who only want better life for all Nigerians.  No, violence would not get anything done/achieved.  Destructions can only lead to Nigerians spending the little resource we have to foot the bills from all these damages when such resources can be invested in developing other areas needing serious attention in our country. Thus, it doesn't worth it!  Please, MEND, rethink your strategies.

you pipu talk as if u have not been following events. aint u aware that the niger delta pipu have tried severally without success to talk/dialogue/ with govt. some of them were even killed to shut them up. now they carry arms, and everyone is suddenlly conscious of whats happening there.
Look like i have always told pipu who are quick to condemn their actions. first, visit the niger delta and see where 80% of the nations wealth is coming from, and ask your self if they have been treated fairly. i never speak on a matter that i dont have good information about. and i think thats 1 problem in nija, pipu just talk without proper knowledge about whats going on.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by tkb417(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2009
ikeyman00:

more oduduwa trait

me enjoyin

as for u,u know urself, make sure u are really ready for me
***hiss***********
oponu jatijati
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2009
dem papa dem mama oooooo
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by omar22(m): 11:19am On Jul 17, 2009
My question is

Who is supplying these rebel group weapons?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Chiddysville(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2009
I'm always amused by the rantings of my yoruba brothers. Have you seen a yoruba man fight? First of all, he would start fighting with the air or should i say unseen forces, throwing his fist in the air saying ma pa e, ma fo e lori( i will kill you, i will break your head) and at the end of the day he can't do no shit. It is a known fact that my brothers from the SW are cowards and can't fight no physical war. Let them stop all these rantings and let us talk serious business of how to rescue Nigeria from these looters. The yoruba are very good with hypocrisy and propaganda and that can be very useful if turned to better use. The Lagos/ibadan print and electronic media has a lot of role to play in this fight to save what is remaining of our country. It time the people of the SW come down from the fence and let us join hands together and fight this battle once and for all. Playing second fiddle or acting as book keepers to the Northern oligarchy would never secure the future of your children. A word is enough for the wise and the time to act is now!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by CGKing(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2009
Go baby go! go!! goooo!! Go get 'em!!

Men I love Gov. Fashola. Over governors will either beg or lament. A principled man. T' brother's got it goin' on  grin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by theviper1: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2009
this is just great! it shows that nigeria as a nation cannot workout.i want to ask pple a simple question "how many of us are in real support that MEND have the moral right to drop a bomb or destroy anything in lagos? kidnapping and ransom doesnt work for  them again?  there are more pipelines in ND than in  lagos.we all have to agree that the real Niger Deltans are getting the wrong deal from the FG.am not talking about the so called militants who are working for their pockets and making billions and tons of money out of the misery of their pple.virtually most of us have families in lagos and it will be a serious and an unfortunate thing to see a family member dies as a result of what he/she knows nothing about. for me,i dont buy that ethinicity crap on this issue.MEND didnt make a point here,they made a blunder,and i wonder if it will win them more friends or enemies.someone says that MEND and ND are not looking to leave nigeria,bt bombing other states is actually not a friendly overtones and not encouraging others not to fight them.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by CGKing(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2009
Chiddysville:

I'm always amused by the rantings of my yoruba brothers. Have you seen a yoruba man fight? First of all, he would start fighting with the air or should i say unseen forces, throwing his fist in the air saying ma pa e, ma fo e lori( i will kill you, i will break your head) and at the end of the day he can't do no shit. It is a known fact that my brothers from the SW are cowards and can't fight no physical war. Let them stop all these rantings and let us talk serious business of how to rescue Nigeria from these looters. The yoruba are very good with hypocrisy and propaganda and that can be very useful if turned to better use. The Lagos/ibadan print and electronic media has a lot of role to play in this fight to save what is remaining of our country. It time the people of the SW come down from the fence and let us join hands together and fight this battle once and for all. Playing second fiddle or acting as book keepers to the Northern oligarchy would never secure the future of your children. A word is enough for the wise and the time to act is now!

See this here, the lame attempt of a MEND official. Are u trying to recruit for you nonsense war. And Fashola is not a hypocrite, he is m' main man. Not another bad word outta you on him. He's the best we got so far.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Abagworo(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2009
@the viper.lagos wasnt attacked.i cant justify or support terrorism but i as well reason with them in attack of fg interests.why cant people control their resources.if other nigerians need oil let them come and buy just like some of us bought properties in lagos.no one came to lagos and forced them to share their land amongst all nigerians and get 13% share.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by CGKing(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2009
you pipu talk as if u have not been following events. aint u aware that the niger delta pipu have tried severally without success to talk/dialogue/ with govt. some of them were even killed to shut them up. now they carry arms, and everyone is suddenlly conscious of whats happening there.
Look like i have always told pipu who are quick to condemn their actions. first, visit the niger delta and see where 80% of the nations wealth is coming from, and ask your self if they have been treated fairly. i never speak on a matter that i dont have good information about. and i think thats 1 problem in nija, pipu just talk without proper knowledge about whats going on.

I'm sure if one of ur family members died in the atlas Cove bombing (God forbid), you'd be singing a different song. You should know that this problem has transcended so many governments, and the silencing of proponents of the Niger Delta long ago was carried out by a government we all condemed. So y is MEND frustrating everyone? Y didnt they show up when we have a military govt? Stupid cowards.

What they should be doing now is a renewed attempt at getting this new government's attention through a lawful and peaceful movement. If the government were was it ought to be, MEND wont even survive 1 week. If the govt launched a serious military campaign, think MEND will survive a night? Stop taking lenience for weakness.

People who said they've been deprived, just deprived 7 families of their loved ones, who never knew jack about jill, no hope of ever seeing them again. Doing the same things they condemn the govt for.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2009
another bombing in Indonesia

and some misguided druggies want us to think this is about resource allocation and "No One Nigeria".
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by obiuchesil: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2009
Guys, its quite unfortunate that people now use this forum to attack each others' ethnic groups. Nairaland as I understand is a socio-networking site which is meant to unite people from all tribe and race not to attack each other online. I believe every user of this site should be matured and rational. Now I want everyone in this forum to picture himself as a member of House of Rep representing his/her people up there. With this kind of contributions you guys are making you will end up bringing suffering and death (war) to your people. Mind you that most of the things that was destroyed in the last civil war that lasted 30months has never been replaced uptill date. As matured and rational minds, Let us propound a lasting solution to this problem, A WAY FORWARD, atleast that is what this site is meant for not attacking and abusing each other.
THANKS sad
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2009
thank you for the lecture.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by CGKing(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2009
you will never get tribalism out of the Nigerian man. And dont make this mistake, the MEND response to the ND crisis is more tribalistically motivated than you think. No surprise tribal wars r fought on this form. We will never clear Africa of tribalism.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Orisdude: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2009
I just returned from Lagos, and I am still in awe. Honestly its the only place in Nigeria that has any semblance of being governed.
Those of you who live in Lagos and think you have it bad should visit Taraba or Plateau State and see what bad governance really means.
As it stands now, Fashola is the only person all our other politicians avoid or try to pull down.
How many Governors do you know have paid him a visit or invite him over?
The FG is so scared of him they are dragging his government to court over stoopid things.

If just 2 states in the Niger Delta had Governors like him, the Niger Delta wouldn't be what it is today.
Apart from the criminal neglect of the Federal Government, we can be our own worst enemies.
Imagine all the money Niger Delta Governors have looted in the last 10 years alone.

Lagos is home to everyone, and from the little I see of Fashola, MEND had best take his warnings seriously.
Their attack was not a wise one in my opinion.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by shoboy9: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2009
The issue of Tribalism has to be settled. There's no more hiding place.
A lot of northern leaders have looted the nation of massive amount ($400bn+) over the years by appealing to tribal sentiments. The north is itself one of the least if not the least developed area of nigeria. Corrupt politicians love the tribal card. That's why I wonder at times if MEND will not turn out to be worse than the people the want t6o take over from. They are playing to local sentiment for money. No doubt about it, MEND struggle is for money.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by KnowAll(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2009
Fashola is just pouring petrol on a already burning fire, why shoud he warn MEND, he acted like an illetrate for someone who is a SAN. Does lagos state have a police force, para military or amry force to defend herself , what if MEND does it again, who is he banking on to do his bidding,  is it OPC, that is a license for all yoruba's to go out and look for ijaws and slaughte them. He should be careful what he says. The appropiate action should be :

1. Lagos has 3 senators he will summon the senators to give him an explanation why this is happening in his state. The senators in their own time will either summon the defence minister or the president for desirable explanation of what took place and why, considering that the FG is giving amnesty to MEND.

2. He will summon lagos state house of reps members to give him and explanation. The reps will reconvene with the Senators and a policy statement will be declared by joint house as to what actions will be taking if such repeats itself. It will not be out of place if a motion of confidence is passed on the presidency.

3. Summoning all the militatry commanders based in lagos why the lakasdiscal atititude to this attack that went on for suppose 3 hours. Agood explanation is needed here heads must definately roll.

4. The commisoner of police of the state. - What steps is the IG of police of Nigeria taking for such not to repeat itself again. We are all witness to how the IG of police sprang like a spring chicken to Ekiti during the election there.

But to speak recklessly like that is not to anybody's advantage, the Rwanda crisis is still within our not distance memory. A bloodbath can ensure from careless statement which can be mis- construed as a license to butcher your neigbour or other different tribes. Fashola wacth what u say with your mouth u might not know it but u are like a mini god to some people and whatever comes out of your mouth could be mis-interpreted.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by smooooooth: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2009
CGKing:

I'm sure if one of ur family members died in the atlas Cove bombing (God forbid), you'd be singing a different song. You should know that this problem has transcended so many governments, and the silencing of proponents of the Niger Delta long ago was carried out by a government we all condemed. So y is MEND frustrating everyone? Y didnt they show up when we have a military govt? Stupid cowards.

What they should be doing now is a renewed attempt at getting this new government's attention through a lawful and peaceful movement. If the government were was it ought to be, MEND wont even survive 1 week. If the govt launched a serious military campaign, think MEND will survive a night? Stop taking lenience for weakness.

People who said they've been deprived, just deprived 7 families of their loved ones, who never knew jack about jill, no hope of ever seeing them again. Doing the same things they condemn the govt for.

if a member of my family was sacrified for justice, peace and equity to reign, thats will be okay. & let me remind you that some of us, lost brothers and uncles in the biafra war, & even now, i, unlike ''u'' nigerians, is ready to lay down my life and that of 100's just to give the future generations a sense of belonging, to free them from this bondage called nigeria.

and lets not blame the actions or inaction of past presidents based on the military rule. its a fact that the niger delta problem have been with us, and they have not kept quiet all the while, therefor any sensible and reasonable govt shld have been aware of their plight, and shld have made plans for a lasting solution even b4 assumption of office. but no way. because its clear that this is a northern conspiracy against the south. they have no solution, cos they are blinded by their greed. they will only continue in their deceit, by creating agencies like the ministry of niger delta, NDDC, Ompadec, etc, which are just arms of the govt to continue to impoverishig of the niger delta. or are u insinuating that this govt does not know there has been no light in nigeria for decades. obviously, like his predecessor, he came in with no solution for that.  the only agenda they ever have is a  25bil road to link abuja/kaduna, or
70bill constrution for the FCT, my broda wake uo, abeg!!!

if we are to be frank, it is the north that needs a ministry, they are the ones that are plaugue with all manner of stuffs, what we are saying is let states control their resources, then whatever royalty is paid to govt, a portion shld be channeled thru the ''ministry of the northern states'' to help them with their poverty, backwardness in education, hiv, filthiness,flies, and empower them, instead of continuing in their parasitic nature.

obiuchesil:

Guys, its quite unfortunate that people now use this forum to attack each others' ethnic groups. Nairaland as I understand is a socio-networking site which is meant to unite people from all tribe and race not to attack each other online. I believe every user of this site should be matured and rational. Now I want everyone in this forum to picture himself as a member of House of Rep representing his/her people up there. With this kind of contributions you guys are making you will end up bringing suffering and death (war) to your people. Mind you that most of the things that was destroyed in the last civil war that lasted 30months has never been replaced uptill date. As matured and rational minds, Let us propound a lasting solution to this problem, A WAY FORWARD, atleast that is what this site is meant for not attacking and abusing each other.
THANKS sad

my broda, we want to interact and make friends, but sometimes the memories that some pipu's fathers, stole our land, stole our treasure, and money, raped and killed family members, and their children are still supporting their actions, makes it difficult to interact freely. see why nigeria wil never work, nothing can make it work, the NYSC and other national integration programme will never work. the only solution, is to call a round table meeting, apologise, and draw a new agreement or we all go our separate ways, then, and only then can we interact peacefully on a forum like this. sorry.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Fhemmmy: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2009
smooooooth:

my broda, we want to interact and make friends, but sometimes the memories that some pipu's fathers, stole our land, stole our treasure, and money, raped and killed family members, and their children are still supporting their actions, makes it difficult to interact freely. see why nigeria wil never work, nothing can make it work, the NYSC and other national integration programme will never work. the only solution, is to call a round table meeting, apologise, and draw a new agreement or we all go our separate ways, then, and only then can we interact peacefully on a forum like this. sorry.

Who shd apologize to who?
And what would be the content of the apology?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Chiddysville(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2009
We are all tribalistic now because we don't really have a nation we can beat our chest and call our own. Generations and talents are being wasted and lost everyday cos this present arrangement is not bringing out the best in anyone. This issue of waiting for Abuja every month to beg for a paltry sum of what belongs to you instead of the other way round will never take us to the next level. By the actions and inactions of these present leaders, the talents of our youths are being wasted daily and the few lucky ones have ran away to other serious nations to live as second class citizens, do odd jobs, are discriminated against and even killed all in the name of survival. Some of us may not like what Mend is currently doing but i tell you, violence is the only language our leaders can hear. We have all tried some peaceful ways for them to see reason and change their ways but they thought it was an act of cowardice. They have made peaceful change impossible therefore violence is inevitable. The future of this country lies with the youth and we have decided to take our own destinies in our own hands. Personally, i have been and lived in many countries but can't keep on running. The time to come together and act is now. Every contribution in whatever way to put this country where it actually belongs is welcome. I know, lives are being lost and lives will be lost but let us sacrifice and look at the bigger picture. The real Nigeria that all of us would be proud of is a must. Thank you all and one love
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Fhemmmy: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2009
Chiddysville:

We are all tribalistic now because we don't really have a nation we can beat our chest and call our own. Generations and talents are being wasted and lost everyday cos this present arrangement is not bringing out the best in anyone. This issue of waiting for Abuja every month to beg for a paltry sum of what belongs to you instead of the other way round will never take us to the next level. By the actions and inactions of these present leaders, the talents of our youths are being wasted daily and the few lucky ones have ran away to other serious nations to live as second class citizens, do odd jobs, are discriminated against and even killed all in the name of survival. Some of us may not like what Mend is currently doing but i tell you, violence is the only language our leaders can hear. We have all tried some peaceful ways for them to see reason and change their ways but they thought it was an act of cowardice. They have made peaceful change impossible therefore violence is inevitable. The future of this country lies with the youth and we have decided to take our own destinies in our own hands. Personally, i have been and lived in many countries but can't keep on running. The time to come together and act is now. Every contribution in whatever way to put this country where it actually belongs is welcome. I know, lives are being lost and lives will be lost but let us sacrifice and look at the bigger picture. The real Nigeria that all of us would be proud of is a must. Thank you all and one love

You are a very smart and reasonable man.
i am not saying they shd not fight for what is right, but while you fighting for justice, if you keep killing the innocent, then who are you fighting for? who will enjoy the peace and all the goodies that comes out of the fight, If they wanna bomb all the pipelines, do ahead, as long as people are not killed during it all.
When we have Oil, it brought madness, so if we dont have it, madness will be reduced and that will make Abuja be serious about investing into other areas of resource making ventures and not all wait for the drops of oil
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2009
Orisdude:

I just returned from Lagos, and I am still in awe. Honestly its the only place in Nigeria that has any semblance of being governed. Those of you who live in Lagos and think you have it bad should visit Taraba or Plateau State and see what bad governance really means.
As it stands now, Fashola is the only person all our other politicians avoid or try to pull down.
How many Governors do you know have paid him a visit or invite him over?
The FG is so scared of him they are dragging his government to court over stoopid things.

If just 2 states in the Niger Delta had Governors like him, the Niger Delta wouldn't be what it is today.
Apart from the criminal neglect of the Federal Government, we can be our own worst enemies.
Imagine all the money Niger Delta Governors have looted in the last 10 years alone.

Lagos is home to everyone, and from the little I see of Fashola, MEND had best take his warnings seriously.
Their attack was not a wise one in my opinion. 

May God continue to bless you and all that is yours.

For all the tribal bigots on this forum, keep preaching your message, one day you shall get your just reward.

To Ikeyman00, you are the biggest problem that Seun have on Nairaland with all your multiple Ids'.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by CGKing(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2009
Cant believe at this informed age we are still talking along the lines of tribalism. Nigeria is one nation, if for some reasons one part of the nation is being neglected, y must the first reason be tribally related? Its because you are all tribalistic which means if an ND man manages to come into power, the north and every other ethnic groups will be neglected. Worse still they will do the same things the say the present govt is doing: settling themsleves.

Howbeit a son of ND is VP, r u saying there's still no impact? Whatever he is achieving right now is the same with what any other will achieve, even Mr Okah. ND regions have governors, do they not get financial allocations? What have they done with it so far? Anyway, we cant stop you from making your noise, your agitations will only cause you to be wiped out alone or wiped out with many innocent ppl.

I am from Edo state, Igueben LGA and if the Nigerian Govt is set to put down any kind of major militancy, i will be the first to weld a weapon.

Everyone is feeling the pains all over, the hausas, the yorubas, the edos,, everyone! Go and learn how to react to difficult situations and stop igniting fires u can not handle.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Fhemmmy: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2009
CGKing:

Cant believe at this informed age we are still talking along the lines of tribalism. Nigeria is one nation, if for some reasons one part of the nation is being neglected, y must the first reason be tribally related? Its because you are all tribalistic which means if an ND man manages to come into power, the north and every other ethnic groups will be neglected. Worse still they will do the same things the say the present govt is doing: settling themsleves.

Howbeit a son of ND is VP, r u saying there's still no impact? Whatever he is achieving right now is the same with what any other will achieve, even Mr Okah. ND regions have governors, do they not get financial allocations? What have they done with it so far? Anyway, we cant stop you from making your noise, your agitations will only cause you to be wiped out alone or wiped out with many innocent ppl.

I am from Edo state, Igueben LGA and if the Nigerian Govt is set to put down any kind of major militancy, i will be the first to weld a weapon.

Everyone is feeling the pains all over, the hausas, the yorubas, the edos,, everyone! Go and learn how to react to difficult situations and stop igniting fires u can not handle.

You are the true son of the soil.
One of the few N-Deltans and God will bless u jare.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by finguy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2009
CGKing:

if an ND man manages to come into power, the north and every other ethnic groups will be neglected.

Howbeit a son of ND is VP, r u saying there's still no impact?

Everyone is feeling the pains all over, the[b] hausas[/b], the yorubas, the edos,, everyone! Go and learn how to react to difficult situations and stop igniting fires u can not handle.

1. that has been the parttern in the last 40years. let the ND/SE be the one calling the shots for once.

2. in the nigerian democracy,the office of the VP is useless, and made for puppets

3. i dnt agree with u. the hausa's are not feeling the pains. they are inflicting the pains.

4. other regions have sinced learnt how to deal with the situation, its the pipu of Edo state, Igueben LGA  that shld go ''welda weapon fast''
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by finguy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2009
@phemmy

come which one u dey, which side u dey. u seem to stand and cheer when both sides scores a goal.

u acting and sounding like a typical yoruba man. are u?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Ibime(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

i am not saying they shd not fight for what is right, but while you fighting for justice, if you keep killing the innocent, then who are you fighting for?

Which innocent was killed during the Atlas Cove bombing. . . . as far as I am aware, the victims were all Navy men.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by tkb417(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2009
finguy:

@phemmy

come which one u dey, which side u dey. u seem to stand and cheer when both sides scores a goal.

u acting and sounding like a typical yoruba man. are u?
? pure drivel

Ibime:

Which innocent was killed during the Atlas Cove bombing. . . . as far as I am aware, the victims were all Navy men.
says who
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2009
Ibime:

Lie!, Civilians were also killed. Anyway it does'nt really matter to people like you as long as the person killed is not your own person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship / The Economist Endorses Peter Obi, Says He Offers Nigerians Hope / Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.