Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Outrageous: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Se.xually’ – Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Outrageous: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Se.xually’ – Father (2606 Views)

See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) / How Do I Satisfy A Lady Older Than Me In Bed?? Oppinions Pls / I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrageous: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Se.xually’ – Father by marked10(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is totally evil. Father and daughter? Just when you think you have seen it all, this happens. Oh my God. According to the Emmanuel Udoh who was arrested after defiling his daughter in their residence, at 2 Ajasa Command Road, Meiran, Lagos state:

“I have had s.exual intercourse with her severally. It is a normal thing and I don’t see anything bad in sleeping with my daughter because I know she will not get pregnant
Vanguard reports that Udoh’s ex-wife took custody of their two children after they separated seven years ago when the victim was ten years old. The victim who lived with her mother reunited with her father when her mother brought her back after she completed her secondary education in the month of September to enable her further her education.

Trouble, however, started, in the evening, on September 13, when Udoh asked his daughter to go and have her bath. The victim who initially refused went to take her bath after her father insisted.

According to the victim, (names with held):

“Immediately I started having my bath in the bathroom I became very dizzy as I became very weak. While I was inside the bathroom I called out for help but neighbours could not hear me because I was weak. It was my father that helped me out of the bathroom and - complete story at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/03/my-daughter-doesnt-need-lover-i-satisfy.html

cc lalasticlala are you seeing what am seeing

Re: Outrageous: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Se.xually’ – Father by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
shocked
Re: Outrageous: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Se.xually’ – Father by Aviero: 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
LOL
Re: Outrageous: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Se.xually’ – Father by falconey(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
No offense committed

Fvck on
Re: Outrageous: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Se.xually’ – Father by Smartguy001(m): 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
WTF...abominable fada

sad angry sad
Re: Outrageous: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Se.xually’ – Father by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
U are a beast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrageous: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Se.xually’ – Father by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Devilish father with devilish pennis. The pennis will go on impotence vacation soon.

1 Like

Re: Outrageous: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Se.xually’ – Father by Khd95(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Fawking shameless fathersad
Re: Outrageous: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Se.xually’ – Father by marked10(m): 6:33am On Mar 05, 2016
lalasticlala and mynd44

are you there

what should be done to this man?
Re: Outrageous: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Se.xually’ – Father by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2016
His child. If he doesn't see a big deal in his actions then who am I to castigate him?

(1) (Reply)

Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised / Is This Too Much To Ask? / Please I Need Answers For This Reedle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.