Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! (2811 Views)

Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by a2space(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Last Saturday, me and my two friends Kunle and Chinedu decided to go for lunch at KFC Lekki in Lagos. As my friends sat at a table to eat, I had to stand up to quickly receive a phone call. While I was on the phone, Kunle and Chinedu sighted an extremely georgeous mixed - race lady walk in. She was dressed in a lovely spaghetti top, mini-skirt and high heel shoes. Her big boobs bounced, her hips swayed from side to side and her buttocks vibrated and rotated as she walked towards the counter. She had the perfect waist to hip ratio that would make your eye balls nearly fall out of the socket. Every male head in KFC that day turned just to catch a glimpse of this exotic beauty. Sincerely she was more beautiful than Kim Kardashian and Beyonce combined!!!

Just as I returned to my seat after receiving my call, Kunle asked me to turn and take a look at the beauty who was at the counter ordering some snacks. Within 5 seconds of seeing her I immediately walked over to the counter to try to talk to her but she instantly gave me her "protection shield" (female rude attitude aimed at rejecting/snubbing low status males). So I paused for a bit, then whispered something to her which made her smile. Then I said something again which eventually made her start laughing. We chatted briefly and she eventually gave me her phone number and told me to call her anytime during the week.

I returned back to my seat and my guys were like;

Kunle: Who's she? Where is she from?
Me: Her name is Katrina, her dad is Nigerian and mom is Brazillian.
Chinedu: Did you get her number?
Me: Yeah I did and she told me to call her during the week
Kunle: Mehn, I feel you mehn!! That's why I like hanging out with you!! Your game is so tight! You really have it down with beautiful ladies!

The above scenario plays out a lot in our daily lives and a couple of questions can be raised;

1. How come Kunle and Chinedu who saw the girl first were unable to approach her?
2. What special qualities do I have on the inside that gives me the ability to approach any girl that I fancy?
3. How come she initially snubbed/rejected me when I approached her ? ("protection shield" - beautiful ladies do this a lot and they have to. Read the reason why here: https://www.nairaland.com/2975145/she-rejected-snubbed-him-now#43544290)
4. What did I say to her that broke the ice, penetrated her protection shield and eventually make her to give me her phone number?

Now let me ask you a few questions. Do you often find yourself lacking confidence when it comes to women? Would you like to know the proven formula for getting women? Have you ever seen a hot girl at the restaurant or on the street and wished you could get her in your bed or make her your girlfriend but you don't know how to?

I understand your pain !!

I KNOW how frustrating it is to have a lovely girl walk by, and you just stand there like a total dunce, letting the moment pass and losing your chance with that girl forever. You get frustrated and you're pissed off! Getting nowhere is even WORSE than “getting rejected”, because when you approach girls, you at least feel like you’re DOING something.

I've spent the last couple of years studying female psychology in order to get an understanding of the causes of attraction. These experiences have given me a massive edge when it comes to dating and attracting the women I wanted. Over the years a lot guys keep asking me the secret of how I'm able to date such beautiful women and usually ask me to teach them my skills so I eventually decided to write an e-book to help struggling guys to become more successful with ladies.

So are you ready to get more attention from ladies and take your social life to the next level? Then send me an email at a2space2015@gmail.com and request for my e-book, "STEP UP YOUR GAME! The Proven Formula for Attracting Beautiful Women".

Whether you're a beginner - (you have absolutely no clue as to how to approach/attract ladies)

or you're at intermediary level - {you can attract some average looking girls (4's , 5's) and you would like to step up to start attracting the 9's , 10's}

or you're somewhat experienced and would just want to sharpen your skills.

Simply send me an email at a2space2015@gmail.com to request for my ebook.

Know this "If you can't attract a woman, you are by dictionary definition sterile "
Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by joefredd006(m): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
sharp guy. you sure know how to create suspense.

Let's make it interesting by having people guess what you told her...

Let me start. ''do you know KFc serves vultures for chicken '' or

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by karleone(m): 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
a2space:
Last Saturday, me and my two friends Kunle and Chinedu decided to go for lunch at KFC Lekki in Lagos. As my friends sat at a table to eat, I had to stand up to quickly receive a phone call. While I was on the phone, Kunle and Chinedu sighted an extremely georgeous mixed - race lady walk in. She was dressed in a lovely spaghetti top, mini-skirt and high heel shoes. Her boobs bounced and her buttocks rotated as she walked towards the counter. She had the perfect waist to hip ratio that would make your eye balls nearly fall out of the socket. Every male head in KFC that day turned just to catch a glimpse of this exotic beauty. Sincerely she was more beautiful than Kim Kardashian and Beyonce combined!!!

Just as I returned to my seat after receiving my call, Kunle asked me to turn and take a look at the beauty who was at the counter ordering some snacks. Within 5 seconds of seeing her I immediately walked over to the counter to try to talk to her but she instantly gave me her "protection shield" (female bitch attitude aimed at rejecting/snubbing low status males). So I paused for a bit, then whispered something to her which made her smile. Then I said something again which eventually made her start laughing. We chatted briefly and she eventually gave me her phone number and told me to call her anytime during the week.

Kunle: Mehn, I feel you mehn!! That's why I like hanging out with you!! Your game is so tight! You really have it down with beautiful ladies!

The above scenario plays out a lot in our daily lives and a couple of questions can be raised;

1. How come Kunle and Chinedu who saw the girl first were unable to approach her?
2. What special qualities do I have on the inside that gives me the ability to approach any girl that I fancy?
3. How come she initially snubbed/rejected me when I approached her ? ("protection shield" - beautiful ladies do this a lot)
4. What did I say to her that broke the ice, penetrated her protection shield and eventually make her to give me her phone number?

Now let me ask you a few questions. Do you often find yourself lacking confidence when it comes to women? Would you like to know the proven formula for getting women? Have you ever seen a hot girl at the restaurant or on the street and wished you could get her in your bed or make her your girlfriend but you don't know how to?

I KNOW how frustrating it is to have a lovely girl walk by, and you just stand there like a total dunce, letting the moment pass and losing your chance with that girl forever. You get frustrated and you're pissed off! Getting nowhere is even WORSE than “getting rejected”, because when you approach girls, you at least feel like you’re DOING something.

I've spent the last couple of years studying female psychology in order to get an understanding of the causes of attraction. These experiences have given me a massive edge when it comes to dating and attracting the women I wanted. Over the years a lot guys keep asking me the secret of how I'm able to date such beautiful women and usually ask me to teach them my skills so I eventually decided to write an e-book to help struggling guys to become more successful with ladies.

So are you ready to get more attention from ladies and take your social life to the next level? Then send me an email at a2space2015@gmail.com and request for my e-book, "STEP UP YOUR GAME! The Proven Formula for Attracting Beautiful Women".

Whether you're a beginner - (you have absolutely no clue as to how to approach/attract ladies)

or you're at intermediary level - {you can attract some average looking girls (4's and 5's) and you would like to step up and start attracting the 9's and 10's}

I never read my Concrete Technology, Reinforced concrete designs and Structural analysis textbook na to de read ebook on how to become a prof in wooing ladies. If bae wan fall for you, you no need all d long stories in the world to do such. Moreover, this thread ain't helpful.

#Next

4 Likes

Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by iamrealdeji(m): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2016
This guy is a good business man,everything from beginning to end is pure fiction. Let's see the picture of the girl who's more beautiful than Kim and Bee put together. Post it,she'd be glad to have her man post her picture and hyping her,its true love

2 Likes

Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by proddey(m): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ok seen
Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
@OP, I don't need that goddamn ebook . Once i know what to say and am sure of myself.forget it jare, i gat so many ladies number on me who i meet one on one and via nairaland. They gave there digit to me without much ado. So forget ebelle book. No be here jare .

1 Like

Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
proddey:
Hey OP, I received and read your ebook all through the night! It was absolutely brilliant.. I particularly like the segments on techniques for pick up, developing a rejection proof inner mind and how to convince her to come to your place... There's this girl that I've been trying to ask out but she hardly responds to my messages or phone calls so I sent her the sample trick text that you talked about and instantly she called me!! I can't believe how easy it is to woo a lady once you understand female psychology!! I would rate your ebook a 9/10 !!! Good job!!

Op u are half smart. You created a new username today to promote yourself. Anybody who falls for this scam is a big f00l. He wants to sell you a book
Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by proddey(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
CosmeticChemist:

Op u are half smart. You created a new username today to promote yourself. Anybody who falls for this scam is a big f00l. He wants to sell you a book

The OP never said the e-book was for sale. And even if he chooses to sell it, is there anything wrong in that? If you don't need such an ebook then just ignore the post.
Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by CosmeticChemist(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
proddey:

The OP never said the e-book was for sale. And even if he chooses to sell it, is there anything wrong in that? If you don't need such an ebook then just ignore the post.

Proddey is the same as the op. You are the same guy.
Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by CosmeticChemist(m): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
a2space:
Last Saturday, me and my two friends Kunle and Chinedu decided to go for lunch at KFC Lekki in Lagos. As my friends sat at a table to eat, I had to stand up to quickly receive a phone call. While I was on the phone, Kunle and Chinedu sighted an extremely georgeous mixed - race lady walk in. She was dressed in a lovely spaghetti top, mini-skirt and high heel shoes. Her big boobs bounced, her hips swayed from side to side and her buttocks vibrated and rotated vigorously as she walked towards the counter. She had the perfect waist to hip ratio that would make your eye balls nearly fall out of the socket. Every male head in KFC that day turned just to catch a glimpse of this exotic beauty. Sincerely she was more beautiful than Kim Kardashian and Beyonce combined!!!

Just as I returned to my seat after receiving my call, Kunle asked me to turn and take a look at the beauty who was at the counter ordering some snacks. Within 5 seconds of seeing her I immediately walked over to the counter to try to talk to her but she instantly gave me her "protection shield" (female rude attitude aimed at rejecting/snubbing low status males). So I paused for a bit, then whispered something to her which made her smile. Then I said something again which eventually made her start laughing. We chatted briefly and she eventually gave me her phone number and told me to call her anytime during the week.

3. How come she initially snubbed/rejected me when I approached her ? ("protection shield" - beautiful ladies do this a lot)

or you're at intermediary level - {you can attract some average looking girls (4's , 5's) and you would like to step up to start attracting the 9's , 10's}

You are mr . proddey isnt it ?

Know this "If you can't attract a woman, you are by dictionary definition sterile "
Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by a2space(m): 1:30am On Mar 07, 2016
CosmeticChemist:

Hey Bro, don't be a hater. Read my post on why beautiful ladies snub/reject guys alot and write me to tell me what you think.

https://www.nairaland.com/2975158/she-rejected-snubbed-him-now#43544430
Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by a2space(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
joefredd006:
sharp guy. you sure know how to create suspense.

Let's make it interesting by having people guess what you told her...

Let me start.
''do you know KFc serves vultures for chicken '' or

Hey Bro, read my post on why beautiful ladies snub/reject guys a lot and write me to tell me what you think

https://www.nairaland.com/2975145/she-rejected-snubbed-him-now#43544290
Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by a2space(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
iamrealdeji:
This guy is a good business man,everything from beginning to end is pure fiction. Let's see the picture of the girl who's more beautiful than Kim and Bee put together. Post it,she'd be glad to have her man post her picture and hyping her,its true love

Hey Bro, read my post on why beautiful ladies snub/reject guys a lot and write me to tell me what you think

Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by a2space(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
shegsky:
@OP, I don't need that goddamn ebook . Once i know what to say and am sure of myself.forget it jare, i gat so many ladies number on me who i meet one on one and via nairaland. They gave there digit to me without much ado. So forget ebelle book. No be here jare .

Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by a2space(m): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
karleone:

I never read my Concrete Technology, Reinforced concrete designs and Structural analysis textbook na to de read ebook on how to become a prof in wooing ladies. If bae wan fall for you, you no need all d long stories in the world to do such. Moreover, this thread ain't helpful.

#Next

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Guy(pics 18+ Only) / 4 Place U We Founded Olosho In Nl / Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.