Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) (18300 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto / $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue / Muritala Salau, INEC National-Commissioner Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 05, 2016
is this the Point where we start crying?

if he was a Good man then may his Soul R.I.P

But if he was one of those thieving Politicians then May Fire Burn his Left Yansh (till it goes Black) in Hell
Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by wasak(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2016
May almighty Allah forgive him of his short comings.

2 Likes

Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by makzeze: 8:49am On Mar 05, 2016
DonUjay:
is this the Point where we start crying?

if he was a Good man then may his Soul R.I.P

But if he was one of those thieving Politicians then May Fire Burn his Left Yansh (till it goes Black) in Hell
see ur life.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by jane0000(f): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2016
RIP to him.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by mudsam(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2016
R I P

1 Like

Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by draggie(f): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2016
stebony:
This young man has a heart of gold. He was my lecturer at Usman Dan Fodiyo University,Sokoto in 2002 and I invited him to Rotaract Club. He loves community service.His death is a rude shock. May Allah grant His family,UDUSOK and the entire Sokoto state the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
He taught me GST at UDUSOK too, he was a nice man, what a sad news. May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by HonAdeli(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2016
R.I.P!! still young and able but the elder ones killed him to take his position
Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by hamid641(m): 9:16am On Mar 05, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]may his soul rest in peacemay his soul rest in peacemay his soul rest in peace
Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by efilefun(m): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2016
RoyalBoutique:
Good riddance.
Imagine the poo you spewing You might be the next and am pretty sure some people will say same and spit on ur grave #Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by IMABEN(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2016
rest in peace... i knew him well,, a kind and gentle philantropist ... so young full of knowledge
Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2016
efilefun:
Imagine the poo you spewing You might be the next and am pretty sure some people will say same and spit on ur grave #Shalom

Till then, ..... Good riddance.
Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by Lakayanah: 9:25am On Mar 05, 2016
Ground dey eat oh even though abooki the dude fine die.
Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by ERONX(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2016
My grandma also died last night
Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by ReachHard: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2016
Dis handsome dude jus die lyk dah shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by Brandomg: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nasir was my classmate and First President of National Association of Computer Science Students Nacoss at Udus. Fareweĺl friend may Allah in his infinite mercy grant you Aljannah Firdaws.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by amadykarofi(m): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Indeed great lost May his soul rest in peace...

1 Like

Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
Fulani people die often. I've noticed that fulani public figures die at a higher rate than everyone else. Both Shehu and Musa yar adua are gone and the Obasanjo they brought up is still playing soccer. 2 emirs died last year. etc etc

Because they are all men of blood. Violence decreases life expectancy as a matter of course.

Even the British testified that the Fulani are the most warlike of Nigeria's tribes. We see the consequences of their thirst for blood all over Nigeria today, virtually everyday.
Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
draggie:

He taught me GST at UDUSOK too, he was a nice man, what a sad news. May his soul rest in peace.
Amin, Thank u all
Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2016

Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by Ofodirinwa: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
ziddy:

Because they are all men of blood. Violence decreases life expectancy as a matter of course.

Even the British testified that the Fulani are the most warlike of Nigeria's tribes. We see the consequences of their thirst for blood all over Nigeria today, virtually everyday.

So because the british said they were war like we shouldn't defend ourselves? You're not saying anything. You believe you're saying something but you're not saying anything. IF someone is attacking you and you fight to defend yourself you're not guilty. please don't tell me about men of blood because in your eyes you're justifying the spilling of that blood for certain men and cowering away from others.

Let the british know the Igbo are far more war-like than the Fulani can dream to be and if push comes to shove we will be digging graves and eating free cows from today till the return of jesus

1 Like

Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

So because the british said they were war like we shouldn't defend ourselves? You're not saying anything. You believe you're saying something but you're not saying anything. IF someone is attacking you and you fight to defend yourself you're not guilty. please don't tell me about men of blood because in your eyes you're justifying the spilling of that blood for certain men and cowering away from others.

Let the british know the Igbo are far more war-like than the Fulani can dream to be and if push comes to shove we will be digging graves and eating free cows from today till the return of jesus

You sound like a lunatic. How was my write up a justification of Fulani bloodlust? Did I say it was wrong to fight back?

Every tribe in Nigeria has been on the receiving end of Fulani violence, none more than the people of the middle-belt. This latest örgy of violence was in Lagos. So why are you ranting about the Igbo? Fulani people are abducting Igbo female children everyday, raping and impregnating after brainwashing them with Islam yet you are mouthing off here online. Typical chestbeater.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulanis Are Not Terrorists And Bandits - Sultan Of Sokoto / Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council / Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.