Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday (28242 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS / Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss / Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by Wizprodigy: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2016
ekafine:
More reason why we must not allow APC in Akwaibom State. Imo state people should continue to pay for electing a non performing looter.
seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by makabulchi(m): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2016
tayebest:

you are still pained from the last election?? undecidedundecided No criminal will be celebrated under PMB! WATCH OUT
And grab ur copy....................NOW
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by themistocles: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2016
is it wen God arrest dis man like he did to Saul n change him to Paul..... dis pple r heartless..... der own hellfire space na 10plot of land wif barbwire fence
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by makabulchi(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2016
Flexherbal:
Okorocha is a friend of this government. Can Buhari do him anything?
Friend ke.....Na shareholder
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by makabulchi(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2016
themistocles:
is it wen God arrest dis man like he did to Saul n change him to Paul..... dis pple r heartless..... der own hellfire space na 10plot of land wif barbwire fence
With metal detectors/heat sensor/CCTV/standby assault team,etc

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by jamace(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2016
My governor, my governor, where art thou? EFCC looking for you over. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by diasporaman(m): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2016
Na so

Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by discusant: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2016
Where is Abagworo? Did Abagworo jet out with gov?

Before long on this thread, Ujoatu shall metamorphose to Abagworo. He shall show beautiful houses in Owerri to tell NL people that Imo is fine, developing.. Lol.

Those weh una fool before don wise.
Make hay while the sun shines; tell your Principal
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by ALISMILE(m): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2016
sugardad1:
He is a saint(APC). I doubt if efcc will go after him. O what a war against corruption!!!
still we thank God for APC bcoss if it was PdemolishP that was in power they wud ve covered up for d govt, afterall what 2b compared to trillions PkillP are used to stealing!thank God for buhari!
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by charleyfinest(m): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2016
What a shame to dis country...I just hope its a lie#hypocrites#
sugardad1:
He is a saint(APC). I doubt if efcc will go after him. O what a war against corruption!!!
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by healthable: 9:37am On Mar 05, 2016
I won't fall for this trap
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by kay29000(m): 9:48am On Mar 05, 2016
omofunaab:
Most people Here are hypocrites, if Efcc investigates pdp they will say witch hunting, anti graft war is a scam. But now it's Apc that it's been investigated, you guys are still abusing buhari

Don't mind them.

"One thing about all these SORE election losers is that everything is a win win situation for them.

* If Buhari did not travel any where, they will say we voted for an old docile president.
Now that he travels, he is travelling too much.

* If Buhari defeated Boko Haram in the first month, they will say he simply called his boys to order.
Now that it took time, they said they thought he claimed he can do it.

* If Buhari did not fight Corruption, they will say we all knew he was corrupt too and corruption can not fight corruption.
Now that he is fighting, they scream witch hunt.

* If Buhari's Govt came with immediate Power restoration, they will say they sabotaged Jonathan deliberately
Now that it is taking time, they scream we said it.

* If Buhari's Gov't decide to give the 5,000 to unemployed, they will scream misplaced priorities and money that can be used for infrastructure.
Now that he says he wont and he did not promise such, they still scream "we said it."

Arguing with wailers is a waste of time. Their joy is for the country to explode and they will celebrate anything that they think will lead to that.

There is a very long way to wail, at least 3 years and at most 7 years.

By then Fayose would have had goiter out of useless screaming.
A silly Governor governing a very poor state still forming opposition at the detriment of his own people and to his advantage as a PDP leader in the future."

-a Nairalander

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by nicolosam(m): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2016
tayebest:

I thought you always cry foul when ever PDP member are been arrested and call the Anti-corruption war loopsided. Now its an APC why not still praise Buhari?? undecided

Okorocha is a governor and there is nothing EFCC can do to him for now!
If Buhari's Anti-corruption is to be taken seriously, he should probe ApC members without immunity such as Amaechi, Tinubu etc. This is absolutely a political hoodwink and distraction of the highest order!
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by Armstrong34(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2016
hmmmmmm how it feels to b bak from Ban upon Ban after being Ban......lalasticlala na only me dey NL
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by Princecharming01(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2016
Rolings:
Could it be he travelled Friday afternoon ? Because as at 1.30pm Friday he was at the coronation of olubadan .is it that he travelled out and came back to grace the coronation ? Questions questions of is it that the news report is fake ?
One thing is certain though , PMB won't condone corruption of any form and anyone found wanting will face the wrath of the law be he APC PDP APGA ACCORD etc
you are right he attended the olubadan coronation, so if they have any case against him they could have accosted him after the ceremony.
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by Abagworo(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
Where is that lying sycophant Abagworo?

I'm no sycophant mr man. Can't you use your God given brain for once and reason beyond propaganda? The same Okorocha that received Southern Governor's wives 2days ago, the same Okorocha that was at Olubadan crowning yesterday and the same Okorocha that was at a burial later yesterday in Imo.

Go get some brain.
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by blackpanda: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2016
Kondomatic:
Buhari don forget all the body languages he used to know.

Who is that man that prophesized that Nigeria may stone APCists before 2019?

On the contrary this goes to show there are no sacred cows in Buhari's govt if this was gej tenure, u wont even hear of all this. Stealing was not corruption then, but u cant try it now!
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by Abagworo(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2016
I sometimes ponder at why a lot of Igbos have taken to social media to lie against Okorocha and Imo State to the extent of publishing fake news on Vanguard, The Sun and Thisday which are Igbo owned media outfits. It does Igbos no good dwelling on lies to bring down their own more so the person involved has performed way beyond expectation.
Every bad thing written against Okorocha on the media have turned out to be false including this one.
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by eyeview: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2016
Abagworo:
I sometimes ponder at why a lot of Igbos have taken to social media to lie against Okorocha and Imo State to the extent of publishing fake news on Vanguard, The Sun and Thisday which are Igbo owned media outfits. It does Igbos no good dwelling on lies to bring down their own more so the person involved has performed way beyond expectation.
Every bad thing written against Okorocha on the media have turned out to be false including this one.

Enyi,get away from here. Iwu otile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by pmakina: 10:33am On Mar 05, 2016
Hmmmmmmm'''''''' in Abagworo's voice'Just because Jonathan lost election is the reason Efcc hates Okorocha.
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by Abagworo(m): 10:35am On Mar 05, 2016
Rolings:
Could it be he travelled Friday afternoon ? Because as at 1.30pm Friday he was at the coronation of olubadan .is it that he travelled out and came back to grace the coronation ? Questions questions of is it that the news report is fake ?
One thing is certain though , PMB won't condone corruption of any form and anyone found wanting will face the wrath of the law be he APC PDP APGA ACCORD etc

The entire news is nothing but a concoction by aggrieved election losers bent on inciting public against Okorocha. I believe he should start challenging some of these baseless lies either peacefully or violently.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by TGLINKS(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2016
Wen ipob leader nnamdi KANU d shout about them una no take ear here am now him don go varanderpoo una biging shout @nsi kpachie unu ike dia
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by TGLINKS(m): 10:45am On Mar 05, 2016
Wen ipob leader nnamdi KANU d shout about them una no take ear here am now him don go varanderpoo una biging shout @nsi kpachie unu ike dia.ala gbaaa unu dia

Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by Paperwhite(m): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
Where is that lying sycophant Abagworo?
you mind the APC & Okorocha's abobaku? Ass-licking sycopant.APC was a terrible option.
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by Royaldd: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2016
Where is abagworo now that his failed governor is on the run? cheesy

Imo state is CURSED with backwardness.

Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by Otamio: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2016
MY PEOPLE MY PEOPLE.
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by wunmi590(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2016
ekafine:
More reason why we must not allow APC in Akwaibom State. Imo state people should continue to pay for electing a non performing looter.

Your comment shows that you are an akwa-ibomite, yes you are on point, am not an akwa-ibomite, but presently serving in akwa-ibom and I love the state and the political leaders to continue piloting the affairs of the state.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by Abagworo(m): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2016
Royaldd:
Where is abagworo now that his failed governor is on the run? cheesy

Imo state is CURSED with backwardness.

In your own imagination. I think Okorocha will surelyvrespond to these lies for his silence is now cowardice to me.
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by Royaldd: 11:09am On Mar 05, 2016
Foolish old man is this one also another lie? Keep telling yourself lies just to feel good but imo state is in a serious mess. cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

In your own imagination. I think Okorocha will surelyvrespond to these lies for his silence is now cowardice to me.
[/s]

Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by Galaxydon1(m): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2016
naija and fake newa, okorocha i saw yesterday before poly junction,
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by Adesiji77: 11:12am On Mar 05, 2016
"Flees"? Really? shocked

Not a fan of Rochas but the topic of this thread is misleading and sensational. The newspaper used the expression "jets out" as against the word used by the op.

A sitting governor enjoys immunity. As such, he has no reason to "flee" even if he is guilty of the offence.
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by ReachHard: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2016
....And they call him the next Ojukwu... Abi na Azikiwe, or Aguiyi-Ironsi cheesy grin

#SaiChangi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agberos Hijack Onitsha As Helpless Traders, Motorists Groan / Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode / 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.