Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,331 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday (28386 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS / Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss / Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
Where is that lying sycophant Abagworo?

Abagworo!!
Dem dey fin you grin smiley
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
eyeview:

Enyi,get away from here. Iwu otile.

Otile nshii tongue
It must be the money that was allegedly stolen by the foreign Housekeeper grin grin
My people my people undecided
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by CJ2000: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Rotimi get ready your turn is worming up. account on rivers state money. That thief okoroawusa has fled. I thought he is innocent. you must pay for your evil. EFCC please trace this money to Vietnam.
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by Abagworo(m): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
Galaxydon1:
naija and fake newa, okorocha i saw yesterday before poly junction,

Its quite amazing how the print media have been compromised. I know its deliberate and aimed at denting Okorocha but Imolites are beginning to see through the lies. I implore Okorocha to end his long silence and take legal action against some of these lies.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by chernest2002: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
If this news is true, you know that 2019 have start to take shape.
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
omofunaab:
Most people Here are hypocrites, if Efcc investigates pdp they will say witch hunting, anti graft war is a scam. But now it's Apc that it's been investigated, you guys are still abusing buhari
That Nigeria for u, u can Neva plz them. U do good they talk, u do bad they talk, u nor do anything them go still talk.
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by Orikinla(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
sugardad1:
He is a saint(APC). I doubt if efcc will go after him. O what a war against corruption!!!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by esan1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
How would these nonsense stop when we nigeria only know how to hang common thives, anyway he is going there to snap with obama.
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by AskProf: 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
ekafine:
Imo state governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, has jetted out of the country as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) beams the searchlight on the alleged diversion of over N2 billion from the bailout fund given to the state by the federal government for the payment of civil servants salaries.

The EFCC had rounded up three senior aides of the governor in connection of the diversion of the bailout money.

Those arrested by the commission included the principal secretary to the governor, Dr. Paschal Obi, who was until his appointment a deputy director in the Ministry of Health, in charge of optical services, Director of Finance, Government House, Casmir Uzoho, and Government House Treasurer, Iheoma Kenneth.

Okorocha, who had expressed regrets for accessing the bailout fund from the federal government lamented that the money had put the state in a mess.

According to him, the N26 billion the state took from the Federal Government that was used to pay agitating workers has put Imo in trouble as more money is being deducted from the state’s federal allocation than anticipated

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/04/okorocha-jets-out-of-nigeria-as-efcc-queries-diversion-of-n2bn-bailout/

Really!
Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by hush15: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
omofunaab:
Most people Here are hypocrites, if Efcc investigates pdp they will say witch hunting, anti graft war is a scam. But now it's Apc that it's been investigated, you guys are still abusing buhari

Hmmm, I think Okorocha is being witch hunted o. That's what happens if you don't attend witches and wizard meeting and you a full member....

Lol

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday by 2sexyus: 8:23am On Mar 06, 2016
AskProf:

Really!
pls send d pm to nairaland.com/2sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election / My Son’s Resignation From Govt Shocking -oba Of Benin / After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.