Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Marine Affection - In Love With A Mermaid (fiction) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marine Affection - In Love With A Mermaid (fiction) (2225 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / Shameless Couple Caught Displaying Unusual Affection In Public - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marine Affection - In Love With A Mermaid (fiction) by kekakuz(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2016
Love they say is the only feeling you can't explain .
The only journey you take without looking back
The only contract without..... *Finish it yourself "
By the time you are reading this, I should be at the bottom of the sea surrounded by beautiful ladies with fish tail sitting next to my queen. Cry not for me for am happy and found fulfillment. I gave up on humanity already and This is how I got here.

I use to be an upcoming artist talented and full of life. I came from a family where mating for life is a rule and we never cheat on our women. All my life I try to believe in love but could not find someone. Until I attended a talent show where I meet moniker.
Moniker is an average looking girl with a moderate size boobs and hips. We started seeing each other and the relationship went on for like 6months until I realized the past 6months were the worst of my life.
She never call, she doesn't spend time with me and I spent a lot for her up keep. I still choose to be with her and her attitude,
One faithful day, I agreed a date with moniker at the beach front. I just received my first Salary from the club where I sing at night to entertain.
I paid ahead for the space, food. I arrived at the venue 30 min as planned to make everything perfect but moniker did not show up. 2hours later she still is not around. I called but she kept busying my calls and not long,. I saw her post on Facebook saying " having mad fun at the cinema with my love David O. I went mad. I stood up and walked away from the location. as I walked I asked my self what the problem was. Was it my looks or what. As I walked away thinking , I did not realize I was of the walk way and in the road. I wandered off and on the bridge and did not see a coming vehicle. The car ran me over and I fell into the ocean.
It was really dark and the witnesses were few. The few guyz that saw the incident tried to save me, some even jumped into the water but I was gone.
As I sink slowly, my mind conscious but my body was badly broken. I saw my self being carried away by a supernaturally flawless lady. Half human half marmaid., God she is beautiful. She carried me to the Queen. A Palace covered in coral and pebbles. All my life I have never seen anything or place graced with so much clarity peace and serenity.
She gently layed me down in front of yeyee "queen of the coast "
" My queen as I return from my daily mission on earth, I saw this handsome young man drowning. I wanted to ignore him but something told me it's not yet his time. So I brought him here as a gift to please you. "
The Queen replied." Humans are ungrateful. You bring them here give them power and pleasure but they still want to return to humans. Let's leave this one to die. Feed him to the fishes she said"
Then Laila (the mermaid that saved me) cried. "yeyee. Who can stand before you. Who can say no to your will. Who can fight you. No one. Please let's keep this one.
The Queen then replied" Laila you are just a kid without experience. Humans are not trustworthy. They back stab each other kill and hurt. You will share the same faith if you don't give him up"
At this moment, I was beginning to gasp for air, Jerking. Laila swam to me raised my head and gave me air by kissing me. Immediately I regain full consciousness. The Queen shouted "take him out of my Palace. Laila you have defiled Me. From now on, I demote you and you shall never appear in my Palace." still confused and lost Laila grabbed me and we left her Palace and went deep into the coral reefs. As we swam away, tears rolled down her eyes. We soon found an abandoned sunk ship and moved in. I wiped her tears. And pulled her to me . I apologize for all I have caused her. She told me her biggest fear is that I would disappoint her as the Queen has predicted. I promised not to ever disappoint her. I held her closer. Kissed her deep and started to touch her. She was very responsive. I moved my hands around her boobs and worked my way down her belly. She suddenly held my hands.
I asked why and she said " we are not in the mortal realm, so we can't make love as humans do." I was so turned on as the thought of making love to a mermaid is driving me crazy.
I asked how do marmaids make love. She told me it's a legend and she never experienced it but it use to be very sensational before the great plaque killed all the male mermaids and now the only way is for them to disguise as human and come to the mortal world for one night stand. I immediately understood that she was returning from the human realm when she found me drowning.
She said she cannot allow me back to the humans realm because I will disappoint her and the Queen would be right.
I begged her. I knelt down and sang for her. She looked into my eyes with tears filled eyes and asked me to swear by the octopus and great white shark that I will not run away when we get to humans land. And we would return after making love.
I did not think twice. I stated to swear by all manner of sea creatures from the crocodile to the stone fish and turtle. She found it funny that I know the names of those sea creatures. She asked me to name any beach in any country where I would like to make love.
For me I don't really know much because I was just an aspiring artist who had never left the shores of my country.
She told me he favourite is the shores Brazil and in a minute we were already there.
Amazed and dazed I asked how. She told me mermaids do not have identities or country like humans.
It was already past evening and the sun was deep down creating a kind of magical atmosphere.
I looked at her and her legs are separated like a human. She giggled and hugged me. I kissed her real deep and unhooked her bikini. She really was gorgeous. I kissed her on the neck and she let out soft moans. Kissed her all the way to her belly and as I went lower, I started smelling fish(well she is a fish what do you expect) she grabbed me and told me she is ready. She opened her legs and I sank deep into her. The feeling was ecstatic. She let out soft moan that sound like dolphin swirl and later tuner fish sounds. I intensified my thrust and she started shaking like a catfish. I was close to comming. She saw it and rubbed a little sand on my head. My cum went away and it was as if I just started. We went on all night till 5am and It's was time to go back.
I looked around and saw the beauty of human city as light lit up the streets and music played. This is my life and where I belong. I felt reluctant but my promise and oat kept me in check. I followed her back into the water, deep into the reef. I know for sure my days are numbered down here.
Re: Marine Affection - In Love With A Mermaid (fiction) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2016
kekakuz:
Love they say is the only feeling you can't explain .
The only journey you take without looking back
The only contract without..... *Finish it yourself "
By the time you are reading this, I should be at the bottom of the sea surrounded by beautiful ladies with fish tail sitting next to my queen. Cry not for me for am happy and found fulfillment. I gave up on humanity already and This is how I got here.

I use to be an upcoming artist talented and full of life. I came from a family where mating for life is a rule and we never cheat on our women. All my life I try to believe in love but could not find someone. Until I attended a talent show where I meet moniker.
Moniker is an average looking girl with a moderate size boobs and hips. We started seeing each other and the relationship went on for like 6months until I realized the past 6months were the worst of my life.
She never call, she doesn't spend time with me and I spent a lot for her up keep. I still choose to be with her and her attitude,
One faithful day, I agreed a date with moniker at the beach front. I just received my first Salary from the club where I sing at night to entertain.
I paid ahead for the space, food. I arrived at the venue 30 min as planned to make everything perfect but moniker did not show up. 2hours later she still is not around. I called but she kept busying my calls and not long,. I saw her post on Facebook saying " having mad fun at the cinema with my love David O. I went mad. I stood up and walked away from the location. as I walked I asked my self what the problem was. Was it my looks or what. As I walked away thinking , I did not realize I was of the walk way and in the road. I wandered off and on the bridge and did not see a coming vehicle. The car ran me over and I fell into the ocean.
It was really dark and the witnesses were few. The few guyz that saw the incident tried to save me, some even jumped into the water but I was gone.
As I sink slowly, my mind conscious but my body was badly broken. I saw my self being carried away by a supernaturally flawless lady. Half human half marmaid., God she is beautiful. She carried me to the Queen. A Palace covered in coral and pebbles. All my life I have never seen anything or place graced with so much clarity peace and serenity.
She gently layed me down in front of yeyee "queen of the coast "
" My queen as I return from my daily mission on earth, I saw this handsome young man drowning. I wanted to ignore him but something told me it's not yet his time. So I brought him here as a gift to please you. "
The Queen replied." Humans are ungrateful. You bring them here give them power and pleasure but they still want to return to humans. Let's leave this one to die. Feed him to the fishes she said"
Then Laila (the mermaid that saved me) cried. "yeyee. Who can stand before you. Who can say no to your will. Who can fight you. No one. Please let's keep this one.
The Queen then replied" Laila you are just a kid without experience. Humans are not trustworthy. They back stab each other kill and hurt. You will share the same faith if you don't give him up"
At this moment, I was beginning to gasp for air, Jerking. Laila swam to me raised my head and gave me air by kissing me. Immediately I regain full consciousness. The Queen shouted "take him out of my Palace. Laila you have defiled Me. From now on, I demote you and you shall never appear in my Palace." still confused and lost Laila grabbed me and we left her Palace and went deep into the coral reefs. As we swam away, tears rolled down her eyes. We soon found an abandoned sunk ship and moved in. I wiped her tears. And pulled her to me . I apologize for all I have caused her. She told me her biggest fear is that I would disappoint her as the Queen has predicted. I promised not to ever disappoint her. I held her closer. Kissed her deep and started to touch her. She was very responsive. I moved my hands around her boobs and worked my way down her belly. She suddenly held my hands.
I asked why and she said " we are not in the mortal realm, so we can't make love as humans do." I was so turned on as the thought of making love to a mermaid is driving me crazy.
I asked how do marmaids make love. She told me it's a legend and she never experienced it but it use to be very sensational before the great plaque killed all the male mermaids and now the only way is for them to disguise as human and come to the mortal world for one night stand. I immediately understood that she was returning from the human realm when she found me drowning.
She said she cannot allow me back to the humans realm because I will disappoint her and the Queen would be right.
I begged her. I knelt down and sang for her. She looked into my eyes with tears filled eyes and asked me to swear by the octopus and great white shark that I will not run away when we get to humans land. And we would return after making love.
I did not think twice. I stated to swear by all manner of sea creatures from the crocodile to the stone fish and turtle. She found it funny that I know the names of those sea creatures. She asked me to name any beach in any country where I would like to make love.
For me I don't really know much because I was just an aspiring artist who had never left the shores of my country.
She told me he favourite is the shores Brazil and in a minute we were already there.
Amazed and dazed I asked how. She told me mermaids do not have identities or country like humans.
It was already past evening and the sun was deep down creating a kind of magical atmosphere.
I looked at her and her legs are separated like a human. She giggled and hugged me. I kissed her real deep and unhooked her bikini. She really was gorgeous. I kissed her on the neck and she let out soft moans. Kissed her all the way to her belly and as I went lower, I started smelling fish(well she is a fish what do you expect) she grabbed me and told me she is ready. She opened her legs and I sank deep into her. The feeling was ecstatic. She let out soft moan that sound like dolphin swirl and later tuner fish sounds. I intensified my thrust and she started shaking like a catfish. I was close to comming. She saw it and rubbed a little sand on my head. My cum went away and it was as if I just started. We went on all night till 5am and It's was time to go back.
I looked around and saw the beauty of human city as light lit up the streets and music played. This is my life and where I belong. I felt reluctant but my promise and oat kept me in check. I followed her back into the water, deep into the reef. I know for sure my days are numbered down here.
abeg connect me with one
Re: Marine Affection - In Love With A Mermaid (fiction) by Jboynokiaphone(m): 11:14am On Mar 05, 2016
pls complete your story now. undecidedpls complete your story now.
Re: Marine Affection - In Love With A Mermaid (fiction) by kekakuz(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jboynokiaphone:
pls complete your story now. undecidedpls complete your story now.
sure soonest
Re: Marine Affection - In Love With A Mermaid (fiction) by kekakuz(m): 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Sorry guys there would be no part, 2 because of the poor
Re: Marine Affection - In Love With A Mermaid (fiction) by kekakuz(m): 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Sorry guys there would be no part, 2 because of the poor reception
Re: Marine Affection - In Love With A Mermaid (fiction) by Lsofdk(m): 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
kekakuz:
Sorry guys there would be no part, 2 because of the poor
complete your last story 1st b4 proceedingto another
Re: Marine Affection - In Love With A Mermaid (fiction) by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 06, 2016
ur composition not bad.
Re: Marine Affection - In Love With A Mermaid (fiction) by kekakuz(m): 6:21am On Mar 06, 2016
princealeto:
ur composition not bad.

thank you
Re: Marine Affection - In Love With A Mermaid (fiction) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
kekakuz:
thank you
love your stories bro. Keep up the good work. You got special talents and potentials bro. Kudos and more grease to your elbows.
But why are they almost centered on "sexual contents" 18+

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Favourite Love Quote. / BUSTED!!! Kashybaby Is Hiding Behind This Moniker / The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.