Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? (2227 Views)

'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex / What Love Song(s) Will You Dedicate To Your Lover Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 09, 2016
Melancholic songs are good sometimes... It's not everytime that someone will be hearing GBA GBA song

Melancholic songs makes one reflect soberly and also improves one's romantic life.

As for Me, I'll pick :

-- Adele : Don't you remember

-- Whitney Houston : Where do broken hearts go?

-- Adele : Lovesong

--Coldplay : Fix you

Lovers of Melancholy only
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 09, 2016
1. My Immortal - Evanescence

2. Say something - A Great big world

3. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston

1 Like

Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 09, 2016
My Immortal - Evanescence
Only Time - Enya
My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
Someone Like You - Adele

1 Like

Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by solepager(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2016
At last by celine dion
Run to you by whitney houston
phantom of the opera by andrew lloyd webber
evita by madonna
i dreamed a dream by les mesirables
high flying adored by madonna
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 09, 2016
Letter to a Georgia - The Airborne Toxic Event
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by jonaifame22(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2016
White horse - taylor swift
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by nairalife2013(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2016
Most slow electric or cool metal song with enthralling ending is melancholic to me. And if there were spirited hands on a piano or a violin in the song, I ll wipe a tear or two off my face to calm my touched emotions. cry
Well, i can start with Scorpion's Life Is Too Short and Bruce Hornsby's The Show Goes On.
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2016
nairalife2013:
Most slow electric or cool metal song with enthralling ending is melancholic to me. And if there were spirited hands on a piano or a violin in the song, I ll wipe a tear or two off my face to calm my touched emotions. cry
Well, i can start with Scorpion's Life Is Too Short and Bruce Hornsby's The Show Goes On.

Electric songs are melancholic to You? undecided

You need epp

1 Like

Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by dirtyslap(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2016
Years and years----eyes shut
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by nairalife2013(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2016
KissChris:

Electric songs are melancholic to You? undecided

You need epp
haha, I think u need help more than me. What do u think electric songs are? And u have not even understood my lines. Art is not seen with the kind of your own eyes o! If u are fortunate to go to the west, u will probably tag every1 a nuts case.
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2016
nairalife2013:
haha, I think u need help more than me. What do u think electric songs are? And u have not even understood my lines. Art is not seen with the kind of your own eyes o! If u are fortunate to go to the west, u will probably tag every1 a nuts case.

So, songs by the chainsmokers are melancholic?
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by EHMIR(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2016
This girls aint loyal-CB

lol
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2016
James Bay-Let it Go

Jcole-Love yours

Ruth B-Lost Boy

James. Arthur-say you won't let go

Kendrick Lamar-sing about me
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by debque(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2016
may it be- enya

photograph - ed sheeran

remedy - Adele

let it go - James bay

sound of silence - disturbed

the last goodbye - billy boyd

writings on the wall - Sam Smith

another love - tom Odell
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2016
debque:
may it be- enya photograph - ed sheeran remedy - Adele let it go - James bay sound of silence - disturbed the last goodbye - billy boyd writings on the wall - Sam Smith another love - tom Odell
Hmmm.. Remedy is a nice song too... Very nice
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2016
KissChris:
Melancholic songs are good sometimes... It's not everytime that someone will be hearing GBA GBA song

Melancholic songs makes one reflect soberly and also improves one's romantic life.

As for Me, I'll pick :

-- Adele : Don't you remember

-- Whitney Houston : Where do broken hearts go?

-- Adele : Lovesong

--Coldplay : Fix you
have you heard "sail" by Awolnation.? that song go make you hang yourself in sorrow

1 Like

Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2016
Bluehawk:
have you heard "sail" by Awolnation.? that song go make you hang yourself in sorrow

I've not heard it yet.... Make I go download am

1 Like

Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by debque(m): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2016
KissChris:

Hmmm.. Remedy is a nice song too... Very nice
this are d kind of songs u c on my phone... pple dey complain say I no get all dis our pangolo music like dat...
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2016
debque:
this are d kind of songs u c on my phone... pple dey complain say I no get all dis our pangolo music like dat...

Same here..... Melancholy is the best for Me
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by debque(m): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2016
Bluehawk:
na wen I dey gym I dey like to hear sail..I love d beat die.. try listen to sound of silence by disturbed bro...u won't say any word till u finish d song
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2016
debque:
na wen I dey gym I dey like to hear sail..I love d beat die.. try listen to sound of silence by disturbed bro...u won't say any word till u finish d song

You don go deep into melancholy o grin
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by jashar(f): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bluehawk:
grin cheesy grin

you never hang?

1 Like

Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by Melonny(m): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
what's up by 4 non blondes
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by nairalife2013(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
KissChris:

So, songs by the chainsmokers are melancholic?
hahahaha, datz where d tears at na!
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
LadyMercedes:
My Immortal - Evanescence
Only Time - Enya
My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
Someone Like You - Adele

Gosh, its like u and me are the same

Marry me

If I ever get the nerve to say hello on this thread

Say u will embarassed
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by EWAagoyin(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
gareth gates- say isnt so

Warning before listening to this song make sure u are at home...it cause emotional breakdown for hours or days.

mention me ur review after listening to it. thanks
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by dubylhover(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
James Bay-Let it Go

Jcole-Love yours

Ruth B-Lost Boy

James. Arthur-say you won't let go

Kendrick Lamar-sing about me

Dude you just picked j cole and kendrickss best songa.. grin
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
jashar:
grin cheesy grin

you never hang?
lolz..d guy can transfer depression to a normal person on a good day
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by jashar(f): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bluehawk:
lolz..d guy can transfer depression to a normal person on a good day

hehehe....

Abeg, we no need depression for this Buhari era, we need happy songs... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make person no go overthink this life grin
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by jashar(f): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
EWAagoyin:
gareth gates- say isnt so

Warning before listening to this song make sure u are at home...it cause emotional breakdown for hours or days.

mention me ur review after listening to it. thanks

cheesy

I dey come grin
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by jashar(f): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
debque:
may it be- enya

photograph - ed sheeran

remedy - Adele

let it go - James bay

sound of silence - disturbed

the last goodbye - billy boyd

writings on the wall - Sam Smith

another love - tom Odell

smiley
Lovely.

I love 'Photographs'. It gives me hope. cheesy

Have you heard 'Boyce Avenue's ' rendition of it?

Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
dubylhover:

Dude you just picked j cole and kendrickss best songa.. grin
those are one of the best songs I've heard in my life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? / Funny Question. (picture) / Zarzar Where Are You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.