Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,151 members, 7,842,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto (20362 Views)

Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) / Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video / Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by mjameel(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
May Allah grant him Aljannat firdaus. he was my lecturer . a humble gentle man.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by wittyt98(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
upsun:
D man go knack him seven virgins 2dy well hope say dey bury am with olive oil n energy drink

lwkm ha! ... oloriburuku aiye at orun ni alayi ...this inr don mad finish
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by Shegebanti007: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Who cares and i don't even want to know him.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by gretblue: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Since this man was born he has neve slept on a common mart b4

I wish u good decayin sir

Cus u will decay very quick
Just the way you will also decay when ur time comes

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by holygenius3(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
My advice to people and myself is to repent from all sins and ask God to forgive us because we don't know who is next. May God forgive us all because Death is real.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
imagine casket naaaaa.. if Na we ibos,those useless aunties n uncles that refused to hell when that person was alive now contributes money n buy the best casket.....

end time....
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by murtalaa(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
CharlesPhc:
Pls can someone from Sokoto State confirm this is not the Nasir that was the former SSA on ICT to Gov. Wamako who was also a former staff of WHO in Sokoto State?
he is the very same person sir. Before that he was a staff of MIS UDUS.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by Usman212s: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
MULLAH123:
ALLAH YA JIKAN MUSULMI.
Ameen

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by Abdulkatcha(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
RIP
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by Vastjoy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
May Almighty Allah forgive all his sins, prevent him from the torment of the grave & grant him Aljana Firdaus- Ameen
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by maadman: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
CharlesPhc:
Pls can someone from Sokoto State confirm this is not the Nasir that was the former SSA on ICT to Gov. Wamako who was also a former staff of WHO in Sokoto State?

I'm sorry, it's him. Same Nasiru
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by simonydurny(m): 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
Brief illness.......the most deadly of all illnesses
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by October1960: 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Too funny grin

upsun:
D man go knack him seven virgins 2dy well hope say dey bury am with olive oil n energy drink
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by Damseldammie(f): 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
RIP
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by nativefowl(m): 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
[quote author=DOUBLEWAHALA post=43504068]Since this man was born he has neve slept on a common mart b4

Cus u will decay very quick.try Get small sense na. You immortal. TO ALLAH WE BELONG AND TO HIM IS OUR RETURN.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by nativefowl(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
DOUBLEWAHALA Since this man was born he has neve slept on a common mart b4

Cus u will decay very quick.try Get small sense na. You immortal. TO ALLAH WE BELONG AND TO HIM IS OUR RETURN.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by BSF: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
umarwaheed:
my broda he is dd one oooo.d last I saw him was wen he returnin from USA wit d present deputy governor.very vibrant and inteligent,i cud stil remember wen he came to deliver lecture durin lauchin of our magazine.may his pafect soul rest in peace

He was President NACOSS(National Association of Computer Science Students ) UDUSOK. May his soul RIP!!!!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by CharlesPhc: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
umarwaheed:
my broda he is dd one oooo.d last I saw him was wen he returnin from USA wit d present deputy governor.very vibrant and inteligent,i cud stil remember wen he came to deliver lecture durin lauchin of our magazine.may his pafect soul rest in peace

Tribute to Late Nasir (Sokoto State Commissioner on ICT) by a Former Youth Corp member from Port Harcourt who served in Sokoto State during the 2007/2008 Service Year

The news of your demise came to me as a very rude shock.

Sir, I remembered how as a Youth Corp Member serving in Sokoto State in 2007 (immediately after Gov. Wammako was sworn-in as Governor of the State) I was still working on my ICT Community Development Service (CDS) when I got a call from you, as you simply introduced yourself as Nasir and invited me over to your office (formerly World Health Organization (WHO) Office at the State Secretariat) for a brief chat; When I got there, you told me how my project had got the Governor's attention and the Governor had directed you to get in touch with me and make sure I was not lacking in anything I needed to complete the task.

I showed you the timeline of the project and the date of unveiling which in your own words you said “It’s always my pleasure to encourage young men like you who understand what it means to give back to the society without expecting anything in return”

Sir, as we went on together, you did everything possible to bring the Governor to be the Special Guest of Honor on my unveiling ceremony as a way of encouraging me and my work as you had promised and when the Sokoto State NYSC Authorities declined to grant the request for the Governor to grace the occasion, you were undeterred and your presence that day (in your capacity as the SSA to the Governor on ICT) added all the colors and boasted the morale of those Secondary School students you ensured were empowered even though no one knew how you were immensely and extremely instrumental behind the scene. Your passion for the empowerment of young people in Sokoto State through ICT was indeed so inspiring that you would not be forgotten even in death.

Sir, those emails from you even after I’d left Sokoto State were something else and each time I read through them over and over again, I realized the importance of selfless service to humanity. This was why the news of your sudden and untimely demise came to me as a very rude shock which I am yet to come to terms with.

As I write this, I am certain those young men and women from different Secondary Schools in Sokoto State whom you empowered would appreciate the fact that you were their hero and would always live to remember your legacy and the impact you made in their lives.

Adieu Sir..!!! Adieu the lifter of the young generation…!!! Adieu Nasir..!!! May your soul Rest in Peace. Amen

From Mr. Charles
The Youth Corper from Port Harcourt (as I was been called then)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by zabson(m): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
Zuria:
May Almighty Allah grant him Al Jannah cool cool
Amin.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by AnanseK(m): 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Zuria:

Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by chacoonder(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
Zuria:

That is if and ONLY if his deeds while alive were good deeds.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by remixs(m): 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
R.I.P MAN.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by Jarus(m): 12:41am On Mar 06, 2016
umarwaheed:

Had he been sick?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by Jarus(m): 12:44am On Mar 06, 2016
You served in Sokoto 07/08? Can you remember the 'corper' that wrote article against governor in the newspaper?

CharlesPhc:

Tribute to Late Nasir (Sokoto State Commissioner on ICT) by a Former Youth Corp member from Port Harcourt who served in Sokoto State during the 2007/2008 Service Year

The news of your demise came to me as a very rude shock.

Sir, I remembered how as a Youth Corp Member serving in Sokoto State in 2007 (immediately after Gov. Wammako was sworn-in as Governor of the State) I was still working on my ICT Community Development Service (CDS) when I got a call from you, as you simply introduced yourself as Nasir and invited me over to your office (formerly World Health Organization (WHO) Office at the State Secretariat) for a brief chat; When I got there, you told me how my project had got the Governor's attention and the Governor had directed you to get in touch with me and make sure I was not lacking in anything I needed to complete the task.

I showed you the timeline of the project and the date of unveiling which in your own words you said “It’s always my pleasure to encourage young men like you who understand what it means to give back to the society without expecting anything in return”

Sir, as we went on together, you did everything possible to bring the Governor to be the Special Guest of Honor on my unveiling ceremony as a way of encouraging me and my work as you had promised and when the Sokoto State NYSC Authorities declined to grant the request for the Governor to grace the occasion, you were undeterred and your presence that day (in your capacity as the SSA to the Governor on ICT) added all the colors and boasted the morale of those Secondary School students you ensured were empowered even though no one knew how you were immensely and extremely instrumental behind the scene. Your passion for the empowerment of young people in Sokoto State through ICT was indeed so inspiring that you would not be forgotten even in death.

Sir, those emails from you even after I’d left Sokoto State were something else and each time I read through them over and over again, I realized the importance of selfless service to humanity. This was why the news of your sudden and untimely demise came to me as a very rude shock which I am yet to come to terms with.

As I write this, I am certain those young men and women from different Secondary Schools in Sokoto State whom you empowered would appreciate the fact that you were their hero and would always live to remember your legacy and the impact you made in their lives.

Adieu Sir..!!! Adieu the lifter of the young generation…!!! Adieu Nasir..!!! May your soul Rest in Peace. Amen

From Mr. Charles
The Youth Corper from Port Harcourt (as I was been called then)

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by oluwatosin1234(m): 7:01am On Mar 06, 2016
dainformant:
Late Hon. Nasir Zarummai -Commissioner Of Science & Technology Sokoto State, has been laid to rest today in Sokoto -according to Islamic rites. The vibrant commissioner die last night 4th of March 2016 at Usmanu Danfodio University Teaching Hospital after a brief illness. May his soul rest in peace.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/sokoto-commissoner-of-science.html
R I P
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by chat2deen(m): 7:46am On Mar 06, 2016
RIP sir! RIP my mentor, u were part of my success story, computer science graduate 05' set will never forget u, u were d architect behind d establishment of NUNET in danfodio, young, vibrant man full of patriotism. Death snatch u from us. U where loved by all sir.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto by bukqar(m): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
may his soul rest in perfect peace... surly every soul shall taste death no one is an exception.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#MainaGate: One Scandal Too Many For Buhari’s Administration – Oby Ezekwesili / Senator Joshua Lidani Held Hostage By Irate Protesters / 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.