Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo (10254 Views)

"Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by gebest: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
so u mean say hausa com ur house, com beat u join. huuuuuh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by nd07(m): 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
Una get d liver? when Ojukwu released Awolowo from d prison & asked him to declare their own republic, Awo bit him from behind, entered into marriage with d same government that jailed him, thereby selling his children to perpetual slavery. his children grew with myopia, embraced d marriage with cows with out realizing it. in 2015 election, another Awo in d name of Asiwaju d King maker rose to solidify d cries & d predicament of his people as it is happening now.they, in their myopia ridiculed d southeast & called us loosers & political unintelligent. May yorubas wake up & snob d selfishness in Tinubu & embrace d leadership in d fearless Fayose. Fayose- a lion hearted & selfless leader

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by phemmyutd(m): 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
this is just pure lie write up

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by mazechdotcom: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
Get hired now!! Foreign companies in immediate need of workers

Be the first to apply!

Click here:

https://www.mazech.com/Advertised_jobs
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by banki(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
@op

All your posts and comments are all about promoting war and hatered and anything that has to do with ethno religious conflicts why?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by israeloke4(m): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
atlast ,those biafra will now be happy,time to ,split,time to rethink
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by cashreport: 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
Admin

Front-page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by networkrecharg: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
[size=30pt]BREAK-UP IS NECESSARY FOR FAIRNESS AND GROWTH [/size]

Futureleader201:

Following repeated attacks on Yoruba communities in Lagos by Hausa-Fulani Mob, Yoruba youths have demanded for the immediate dissolution of Nigeria and the creation of Oduduwa Republic

Bloody clashes in the Mile 12, Ketu area of Lagos State on Thursday left no fewer than 10 persons dead and about 100 others injured.
Among the dead were two schoolchildren, traders, artisans and residents.
A two-year-old boy, Andrew Daniel, was abducted by some hoodlums and taken away after his father, Igba, was attacked with machetes and left for the dead.
The PUNCH, which witnessed part of the clashes as it unfolded, counted no fewer than 40 vehicles that were either burnt or vandalised in the Agiliti area of Ketu.
Two churches and over 20 houses were equally set ablaze and hundreds of residents rendered homeless in Maidan community as a result of the violence which was said to have broken out after a disagreement between some Yoruba and Hausa in the area.

Motorcycles, sewing machines and other working tools were also destroyed while some shops were looted andCorpses of slain residents, who were either burnt or beheaded, littered the roads as of 5pm when one of our correspondents left the battle areas.
Despite the heavy presence of security personnel, the hoodlums, mostly Hausa, who wielded bows, arrows, cutlasses, charms and stones, refused to vacate the roads.
They also attacked the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, who tried to calm them down before leaving the community around 1pm.

www.weeklypostng.com
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by balaclava: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
People dey worry o...

This is not a yoruba case mehn,
Hausa recognises only hausa,
if u r an igbo in Lagos, you are also a gonner in d hands of this almajiris like any yoruba.

They'll 4 sure slaughter u(igbo) as they would a yoruba. So stop dz yoruba/igbo diversification u r tryin to trend. Hausas don't know u r different. They despise igbos more.. read history. It's possible they even think they are harming you not knowing it's yorubas.

#GetInformed

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by mynduu44: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Let the yolobas enjoy their marriage...

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
balaclava:
People dey worry o...

if u r an igbo in Lagos, you are also a gonner in d hands of this almajiris like any yoruba.

They'll 4 sure slaughter u(igbo) as they would a yoruba. So stop dz yoruba/igbo diversification u r tryin to trend. Hausas don't know u r different. They despise igbos more.. read history. It's possible they even think they are harming you not knowing it's yorubas.

#GetInformed
so you want to divert it to igbos by saying that other tribe they are fighting is not recognized by hausa fulani after you will claim no 2

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Mafia449: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
I couldn't agree any less.if you close your eyes to injustice to another, one day, it will be your turn.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by live4christ: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yoruba has been sold to Hausa as slaves from the origin of Nigeria.it will take more than a fight for slave Yoruba to gain liberty

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by thirty(m): 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
Secession is the lasting solution.
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by saintfieldcastro: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pls HAUSA-FULANI, these Yoruba people still remain ur slaves. Stop killing them.

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by OkoyeA1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
sacrono:
Yorubas have no shame whatsoever. Because its pinching you now you want dissolution abi? When others were calling for dissolution, resource control etc what did you do? You mocked and rained insults on everyone of them.. Even rejoicing because ipob protesters were shot in cold blood. May thunder fire any yoruba donkey that will come here to whine or even complain about anything, Idîots!
make lalasticlala give u 2 orijin on my head

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by OkoyeA1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
youngbyc:
Oga se*n....Nd dat one dey call nd44 work done come..... Time to edit dat rules 9........oduduwa people has started again ooooo dey re promoting division of ur belove one Nigeria.. ... If I didn't see it by tomorrow... De tunda dat will fire two of u.... Still dey do press up for mile 12 ketu town!!!!

I no mind receiving 2years ban!!!

Quote me and say something different....to register for people dat thunder will soon strike dead!!! Monkey and baboons everywhere!!!! (Zoo)
Bros as e dey do u Paulina Paulina 4 body na so e dey sweet me 2 o.... Dem no go bring another rule...Ban me!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by 1wolex85: 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
EzeCanada:

You need source again? Okay see source below:
https://www.facebook.com/newsbytesnow/videos/788196861287096/
Baba, Facebook is not a source. Where did the protest take place? we're cameras banned during the protest?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by OkoyeA1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
balaclava:
People dey worry o...

#GetInformed
come see am, e dey pain am grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Adminisher: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
The Indian hemp being smoked by the promoter of this thread is a strong one. Yorubas calling for the dissolution of Nigeria because Okada man jam yoruba woman and fight broke out?. What do you people think life is?. What do you people think Nigeria is and finally what do you people think this year is, do you think it is 1966 ? Or that people are still stupid?
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by franklingud(m): 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lol!!... Dem neva see anything...
Which odua are they talking about?? They didn't support Biafra, so NO ODUA for them.

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
youngbyc:
Oga se*n....Nd dat one dey call nd44 work done come..... Time to edit dat rules 9........oduduwa people has started again ooooo dey re promoting division of ur belove one Nigeria.. ... If I didn't see it by tomorrow... De tunda dat will fire two of u.... Still dey do press up for mile 12 ketu town!!!!

I no mind receiving 2years ban!!!

Quote me and say something different....to register for people dat thunder will soon strike dead!!! Monkey and baboons everywhere!!!! (Zoo)
nice comment bro
lunatic everywhere
zoo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by betterABIAstate: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
balaclava:
People dey worry o...

#GetInformed
how many times have Hausa killer Igbo in the north without getting reply?
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by sylife(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
YPOB EVERY YOUTH

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
amtaken:
IPOB things.

thank you my sister. the ipads are enjoying this. na them dey shout everywhere, i laugh seeing one article say hausa's have gone haywire killing and setting shops ablaze in mile 12. SMH for the one who go believ in a place like that the hausa will continue killing while the yorubas watch or hide. if so lag will have been on fire by now and i doubt if the hausas go find it funny talkless kil and set fire.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by MansaMoussa: 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
MULLAH123:

thank you my sister. the ipads are enjoying this. na them dey shout everywhere, i laugh seeing one article say hausa's have gone haywire killing and setting shops ablaze in mile 12. SMH for the one who go believ in a place like that the hausa will continue killing while the yorubas watch or hide. if so lag will have been on fire by now and i doubt if the hausas go find it funny talkless kil and set fire.
But we saw burnt houses on TV

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by phemybof(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
sacrono:
Yorubas have no shame whatsoever. Because its pinching you now you want dissolution abi? When others were calling for dissolution, resource control etc what did you do? You mocked and rained insults on everyone of them.. Even rejoicing because ipob protesters were shot in cold blood. May thunder fire any yoruba donkey that will come here to whine or even complain about anything, Idîots!
you shouldnt have took it personal
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
MansaMoussa:

But we saw burnt houses on TV
even burnt corpses. but do you say it is this or that tribe? in my opinion the authorities should track and heavily punish whomevva starts this including those burning and killing if not the matter no go settle easily.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by amtaken(f): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Am not saying that the Igbos caused this. Am saying that there is now IPOB Yoruba version.

MULLAH123:

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Kenzico(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
amtaken:
IPOB things.

Your Brain must have limped off ur head You know!! angry
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
amtaken:
Am not saying that the Igbos caused this. Am saying that there is now IPOB Yoruba version.

Oh!! you are an ipad too? undecidedSMH
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
Seun please create a topic and tell people.

''NAIRALAND SAYS NO TO ODUDUWA''

Call me Ipad o, Ipod o, IPhone o, and whatever silly names mostly dumb Nigerian youths use to dispel peoples opinions without the slightest consideration, I dont care.

Hausa does not know Ibo or Yoruba. They do not care about Biafra or Oduduwa. To them if you are not from the north then you are a goner.

If you let the hawk perch you also let the eagle perch. Which ever one that says the other should not perch LET ITS WINGS BREAK!

The same way we conceived the slave is the same way we conceived the freeborn.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 ELECTION : Buhari Not Afraid Of Debate – Campaign Office / Pauline Tallen Pays Condolence Visit To NAF, Commiserates With CAS / Ahmad Lawan: Court Can't Stop Amendment Of Signed Electoral Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.