Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo (10259 Views)

"Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Omololu007(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
sacrono:
Yorubas have no shame whatsoever. Because its pinching you now you want dissolution abi? When others were calling for dissolution, resource control etc what did you do? You mocked and rained insults on everyone of them.. Even rejoicing because ipob protesters were shot in cold blood. May thunder fire any yoruba donkey that will come here to whine or even complain about anything, Idîots!
where in lagos is this protest taking place

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by hucienda: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
damn... the yoruba bashing here is epic

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Richy4(m): 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
gebest:
so u mean say hausa com ur house, com beat u join. huuuuuh.

That was a funny innocent question cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by youngbyc(m): 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
OkoyeA1:
Bros as e dey do u Paulina Paulina 4 body na so e dey sweet me 2 o.... Dem no go bring another rule...Ban me!
Me I go remain am tomorrow sha!!!! Na away match ooooo....for Hausa's side ....nwanne Revenge Match go tuf die!!!! Yoruba in kaduna or Kano... Anywhere!!!!!

I no fit miss am!!!!

Say one Nigeria... =Hausa's and yoruba..... Goodluck

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by LudaChriz(m): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Brown Roof Republic loading tongue

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by nairalandmods: 12:32am On Mar 06, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
When Yoruba and Nupe were fighting in Kwara state, i made my assertion and the moderator, Mynd got me banned for weeks. Now Hausas are killing them the Oba of Lagos (who threatened to drown Igbo in Lagoon), Deji of Akure including Afenifere have suddenly gone mute, deaf and awol. No sympathy, no condemnation from me. When Buhari killed IPOB youths, they came popping champagnes. Na una turn now and yourare calling for breakup. That is a treasonable felony
correct.take 5,cos u are nice guy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Sall(m): 2:01am On Mar 06, 2016
Yebos can post nonsense on line. Yoruba are more intelligent to be move by ordinary street fight think of something better.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by amtaken(f): 3:57am On Mar 06, 2016
That's not the issue here. The issue is that you should not mock people for asking for what they believe in, even if you don't share their views.

The same thing they have been asking for is the same thing that SW have started to ask for because of the recent killings in Lagos.

Let us always respect other people's opinion even if we disagree with them.

MULLAH123:

Oh!! you are an ipad too? undecidedSMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by amtaken(f): 3:58am On Mar 06, 2016
Let me forgive you because I believe you misunderstood my comment.

What I actually meant is that the SW now want the same thing IPOB have been asking for.

You don't have to abuse me.
Thanks.

Kenzico:

Your Brain must have limped off ur head You know!! angry

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Kenistry(m): 6:23am On Mar 06, 2016
cowards and illiterates.......... Sometin we hv bn saying since time immemorial, they refused to see beyond dier noses. Jst common attack from hausas dat we handled wella in Jos, dey ran frm dier homes and start crying foul. U guys hv not seen anytin yet about dat tribe. This clash dat jst started will continue even in d future, a Fulani man is a cow, dey cant forgive and forget.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Beanhead(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2016
chido20:
keep killing them. nw they will understand why we want ****
God keep you for me bro
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by omaguibu(m): 7:43am On Mar 06, 2016
Fly when no de hear advice, de follow coffin enter grave. I thought the political marriage of convenience will give them a romantic coexistence.As for the continuous attack on other tribes by these Hausa/Fulani its quite unfortunate we have a government.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by hollywater: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2016
ify84:
If it takes abokis to kill them before de get sense, so be it.... Let d abokis continue their attack, they must beat sense into Yorubas....
Hahaha i can't stop laughing lol.
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by yaki84: 8:19am On Mar 06, 2016
chiefobdk:
seriously dey want to secede.
they should go form dia own group

Y - pob.

so we can call dem ypod.

not ypod o, but iPOO..... indigenous people of oduduwa!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by able20(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2016
INDEPENDENT PEOPLE OF ODUDUWA. IPOO. LOADING!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Ruuhh(m): 8:32am On Mar 06, 2016
I see PUNCH has been championing the cause of disintegration of Nigeria via ethnic and religious divide, all their news of late smells of hate against certain part of the country thus justifying dissolution of the Nigerian state.Punch need be checked ASAP.
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by able20(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2016
Sall:
Yebos can post nonsense on line. Yoruba are more intelligent to be move by ordinary street fight think of something better.

More than 15 people lost their lives, properties were destroyed, people rendered homeless still some Hooligans who don't value life call it ordinary.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Collynzo999: 9:08am On Mar 06, 2016
The funniest thing about nairaland is that the mods will ignore this kinda thread but ban people that dare reply any insult. You see them breaking rule 2 and 3 but the Ibo mods are happy since its the bashing of the people they hate so much. What a shame
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by BRAV0O(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2016
Its being a while I spent more time reading this forum and I can't believe crazy pupils can eventually take over this forum in a jivi This thread, my evidence! Wtf!
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by AlomoReloaded: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2016
the part that weakens me the most, is the fact that Yorubas always fail to realise that they belong to the same Southern Nigeria, with South East and South South..... they enter into an unholy marriage with the north, just to undermine the East et al, without realising the North hates everything South!
Now, jungle don mature, they av finally known that Igbos can be the best ally they can have, because Igbos no get time to engage any tribe in violence unprovoked.... All we care about is the comfort of everyone. If they can tell themselves the truth, they will know that Igbos are NOT their enemies in any way, thinkable.... let them look Northwards...that's where they will find their enemies.
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Collynzo999: 10:11am On Mar 06, 2016
AlomoReloaded:
the part that weakens me the most, is the fact that Yorubas always fail to realise that they belong to the same Southern Nigeria, with South East and South South..... they enter into an unholy marriage with the north, just to undermine the East et al, without realising the North hates everything South!
Now, jungle don mature, they av finally known that Igbos can be the best ally they can have, because Igbos no get time to engage any tribe in violence unprovoked.... All we care about is the comfort of everyone. If they can tell themselves the truth, they will know that Igbos are NOT their enemies in any way, thinkable.... let them look Northwards...that's where they will find their enemies.

Can you pls tell us the marriage? The Ibos have been romancing with the north for long and no one have cried nor question them. Whats the problem with you guys. Is it a must that everyone must vote a particular person cos he is from the South, is GEJ an Ibo man that you ibos carry matter for head like gala.

When all the Yorubas voted for him in 2011, there was no insult nor noise. When Soyinka, Bakare and all took to the street to protest for him to the Pres, there was no noise. In 2015, he still got 40% votes in SW with Fayose, Afenifere and co still standing for him till today yet you all open your mouth to insult the Yorubas like they owe you anything. Face your region and leave the Yorubas alone, cos some coward sneak in the night to burn houses then you all are jubilating like you won a trophy. Shame on you all

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by nelcliff(m): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2016
Mehn this thing is getting serious... God save our land. amen
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by chiefobdk(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2016
yaki84:

not ypod o, but iPOO..... indigenous people of oduduwa!

so we can call them. Y-poo
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by youngbyc(m): 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
Collynzo999:
The funniest thing about nairaland is that the mods will ignore this kinda thread but ban people that dare reply any insult. You see them breaking rule 2 and 3 but the Ibo mods are happy since its the bashing of the people they hate so much. What a shame
Una get time to dey read rules.... Since I enter narialand I no sabe Der rules.... Apart from rule 9....dat why I Kip breaking it.... Am going to break it tomorrow..... By De grace of God!!!!!

Happy mothers day!!!!
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by youngbyc(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Collynzo999:

When all the Yorubas voted for him in 2011, there was no insult nor noise. When Soyinka, Bakare and all took to the street to protest for him to the Pres, there was no noise. In 2015, he still got 40% votes in SW with Fayose, Afenifere and co still standing for him till today yet you all open your mouth to insult the Yorubas like they owe you anything. Face your region and leave the Yorubas alone, cos some coward sneak in the night to burn houses then you all are jubilating like you won a trophy. Shame on you all
getta away from here!!!! In igbo language... Se ebah pol!!!! Which night re u talking about..... Who dey hold yipoo Mk dem no use night revenge!!!!! U dey fine excuses!!!! Shame on u too........!!!!!stupid Ipoo members

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by MonPro: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Collynzo999:

Is mynd an Ibo mod?
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by collynz0999: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
youngbyc:
getta away from here!!!! In igbo language... Se ebah pol!!!! Which night re u talking about..... Who dey hold yipoo Mk dem no use night revenge!!!!! U dey fine excuses!!!! Shame on u too........!!!!!I am a stupid Ipod member

Since you know you are a stupid ipob member, then you right. You have no sense nor shame which is worst, you better face your gala selling in traffic instead of disgracing your family on nairaland. Ndi ara
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by collynz0999: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
MonPro:

Is mynd an Ibo mod?

Go and ask your elders at home, they know better.
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by youngbyc(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
collynz0999:

Since you know you are a stupid ipob member, then you right. You have no sense nor shame which is worst, you better face your gala selling in traffic instead of disgracing your family on nairaland. Ndi ara
monkey Nd baboons..... Stop living a fake life.... If u like edit Nd re edit it.... I don't give a damn..... Try to get a life..... Yipoo...... Stup*p ipoo zoonigerialogy....... Iyalaya anybody dat will edit my post........papa gi Der....... Ido*t........
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by collynz0999: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
youngbyc:
my father is a monkey Nd baboons.......my useless mother sleep with little kids, she is a disgrace and must be stoned to death......

Okay, thanks for telling us the story.
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by youngbyc(m): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
youngbyc:
getta away from here!!!! In igbo language... Se ebah pol!!!! Which night re u talking about..... Who dey hold yipoo Mk dem no use night revenge!!!!! U dey fine excuses!!!! Shame on u too........!!!!!stupid Ipoo members
youngbyc:
youngbyc:
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by youngbyc(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
youngbyc:
monkey Nd baboons..... Stop living a fake life.... If u like edit Nd re edit it.... I don't give a damn..... Try to get a life..... Yipoo...... Stup*p ipoo zoonigerialogy....... Iyalaya anybody dat will edit my post........papa gi Der....... Ido*t........
youngbyc:
youngbyc:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Post-election Crisis: Nothing Abnormal, We Are Just Been Vigilant - Wike / LP, PDP Chieftains Urges Calm As Presidential Tribunal Delivers Judgement / Senate Proposes N15,000 Monthly Salaries For Unemployed Graduates, Aged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.