Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

I Wanna Settle Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanna Settle Down (987 Views)

5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. / With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna Settle Down by obizzle1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
i dont think there is any fun in jumping from one relationship to another.it takes up your time,money,effort and at the end of the day nothing to show for it,i think it is total bullshit because u can never get enough of it.is it not better u take ur time ang look for a relationship that will benefit u n ur family if u get wot i mean.so it is settling down time wot do u think?
Re: I Wanna Settle Down by peelovee(f): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2009
o_bizzle:

i dont think there is any fun in jumping from one relationship to another.it takes up your time,money,effort and at the end of the day nothing to show for it,i think it is total bullshit because u can never get enough of it.is it not better u take ur time ang look for a relationship that will benefit u n ur family if u get wot i mean.so it is settling down time wot do u think?

of a truth there is no fun in jumping from one r/s to another. it is better one settle down with one r/s planing to take the r/s to the next level. but most of us dont understand it that way. ideally it is obvious that time wasted can never be regain. so why the wasted time?
Re: I Wanna Settle Down by smooooooth: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2009
since u both wanna settle down, and u know the waste in jumping from one r/ship to anoda, i suggest u both hook up & settle each oda down.
Re: I Wanna Settle Down by eShegz(m): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2009
Spot on,

Soladies and gentlemen, let's go get Married, All of Us!!!
Re: I Wanna Settle Down by kokoA(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2009
boring thread! angry
Re: I Wanna Settle Down by izeek(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2009
am jumping outa this thread to another.
Re: I Wanna Settle Down by peelovee(f): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2009
smooooooth:

since u both wanna settle down, and u know the waste in jumping from one r/ship to anoda, i suggest u both hook up & settle each oda down.

it is sure, that the truth is always bitter, abeg no settle down dey jump from one place to snother
Re: I Wanna Settle Down by biola44: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2009
lol cheesy grin grin wink
Re: I Wanna Settle Down by sesman(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2009
o_bizzle:

i dont think a lot of people will disagree with you because you are stating the bleeding obvious grin
Re: I Wanna Settle Down by ONODUGO(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2009
As one of the true son of the famous Nsude,the Clan head of Oshie, the custodian community where the world fourth largest ancient pyramids the great Nsude pyramid were located, I stand to shed more light on the might and fact surrounding the pyramid situated in Uto hill( Uto is Nsude deity of the ancient time) in Ugwu uto Villiage- Nsude in Udi LGA -Enugu state South eastern Nigeria, Nsude is the backbone and the elder brother of EKE community the second son of Oshie Anugwu the anscentral father of the famous Eze Onyeama n'Eke(King Onyeama of Eke) the greatest King ever lived east of the Niger outside King Jaja of OPOBO, Okwuluoha Agbaja(Eze Onyeama n'Eke) welded his enormous power from his Nsude brothers who shielded and protected him through out his reign as King of the East of the Niger, Nsude is notted for their sheer bravado and warrior whom defeat all their enemies especially those that stand against their Okwuluoha Agbaja.

Chief onodugo
Re: I Wanna Settle Down by candyshore: 11:17am On Jul 17, 2009
its a good thing to settle down
Re: I Wanna Settle Down by nairaner(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2009
ONODUGO:

As one of the true son of the famous Nsude,the Clan head of Oshie, the custodian community where the world fourth largest ancient pyramids the great Nsude pyramid were located, I stand to shed more light on the might and fact surrounding the pyramid situated in Uto hill( Uto is Nsude deity of the ancient time) in Ugwu uto Villiage- Nsude in Udi LGA -Enugu state South eastern Nigeria, Nsude is the backbone and the elder brother of EKE community the second son of Oshie Anugwu the anscentral father of the famous Eze Onyeama n'Eke(King Onyeama of Eke) the greatest King ever lived east of the Niger outside King Jaja of OPOBO, Okwuluoha Agbaja(Eze Onyeama n'Eke) welded his enormous power from his Nsude brothers who shielded and protected him through out his reign as King of the East of the Niger, Nsude is notted for their sheer bravado and warrior whom defeat all their enemies especially those that stand against their Okwuluoha Agbaja.

Chief onodugo

Oga Ono, u sure u r on the right thread?
Re: I Wanna Settle Down by chiejik(f): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2009
[color=#550000][/color]Quote from: ONODUGO on Yesterday at 04:52:39 PM

Chief onodugo

may be he just beeze in he does not know what is like to send a topic EWU MMEEE
Re: I Wanna Settle Down by switosman(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2009
I made up my mind to do just that and I am having the worst period of my life.
I used to date my ex-girl and i got to know my current girl just a few months after I met my ex, and cos i was already involved, I did not allow the relationship with my current to develope then. but after sometime, I found out my heart is not in taking the relationship with my ex further, and I informed her so. I have to mend fence/ start something substantial with my current girl. I found her to fit in to what my heart wants and I proposed.

now, my ex has continued to disturb me, sending me text with sex conotations, saying she is waiting for me etc. I asked her to move on with her life, face her work and school and to get another lover as she claims not to have had sex for four months since we parted.

my stand is to move on with good progress than to be in circles, dating for fun when u know and see the girl does not meet your mark.
Re: I Wanna Settle Down by ohaechesi(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2009
switosman:

I used to date my ex-girl and i got to know my current girl just a few months after I met my ex, and cos i was already involved, I did not allow the relationship with my current to develope then. but after sometime, I found out my heart is not in taking the relationship with my ex further, and I informed her so. I have to mend fence/ start something substantial with my current girl. I found her to fit in to what my heart wants and I proposed.

now, my ex has continued to disturb me, sending me text with sex conotations, saying she is waiting for me etc. I asked her to move on with her life, face her work and school and to get another lover as she claims not to have had sex for four months since we parted.

my stand is to move on with good progress than to be in circles, dating for fun when u know and see the girl does not meet your mark.

this is funny, was this how your parents announced their marriage intention before they could procreate you? just sigh and walk
Re: I Wanna Settle Down by ohaechesi(m): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2009
o_bizzle:

this is funny, was this how your parents announced their marriage intention before they could procreate you? just sigh and walk

switosman:

sorry that i heat you wrongly cos u r not the poster but u asked for it
Re: I Wanna Settle Down by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2009
o_bizzle:

in my opinion, there are many advantages of jumping from one relationship to the next (until you find the right person).
first of all, you will have an idea of the differences in relationships (aka experience), differences that you wouldnt see/notice if you had been with only one person in your life. many people settle for less because they believe that this is the way IT should be while it isnt.
EXAMPLE: if you are trained in only one style of dancing, then you are lacking unless you only stick to going to clubs playing that kind of music. knowing multiple style of dancing wont make your dancing experiences in these clubs any better but it would give you an idea of what you are missing OR NOT. it could also help you get your own "dance style"

if your ideas and point of views of a relationships are based on your experiences that may have been with a deadbeat then you are lacking serious experiences in life and will never be ready for real life.
jumping from one relationship to the next, you would have some experiences with women, as any person out there would know, it is DAMN difficult (if not impossible) to understand women.
in order for men  and women to understand each other fully, we need to experience different "models" of each other. a person who has only been with a fantastic/great person will never know the value of that person if she/he is the only one he ever dated and therefore might not value this relationship as much as they should.
in order to know whats good, bad or better you have to have something (within you) to compare it with. yes we can look around us but we can never truly know how it feels to be in the shoes of others until we are there.
EXAMPLE: if my mother was making the best eba in the world then the day my wife does it and it really is disgusting, i could safely tell her that:"honey, this is rubbish", if i didnt know any better then i would say:"hhmmm how tasty"

THEN we have the "bedroom department". although many people will say the contrary, i can safely say that many men who never knew anyone other than their spouse will be more tempted to "taste the waters around" than someone who has had some sexual experiences before (unless the wife was open minded enough to try "everything" once).

jumping from one relationship to another isnt suppose to be fun, but it is a necessity to be a better man/woman at marriage because MARRIAGE is not easy.
some people "think" that they have it all but how can they be sure of that fact if they dont know any better?! i mean i am not saying that you should try the extreme of both world but you have to have a taste of something different at least.
also, the only way that a man can TRULY choose a lifelong mate is by first dating and discovering him/her then deciding on that fact. there is no two ways about it. so during this dating period, you are discovering things that can either be good or bad in your"book". if the flaws you discover about this person are just too  much for you to bare then you just have to repeat that process with the next guy in your life until you find that special person.
nobody should ever settle for less and therefore, like everything else in life, some comparison is needed to know something's value

how many out there have made mistakes in their love life that destroyed a past relationship? mistake made because of your immaturity/lack of experiences in being and sharing your life with someone. i say better make these mistakes with someone you are dating, learn from your mistakes, get back on your feet and be a better person than making these mistakes with someone that you might share the rest of your life with.
marriage was never meant to be insulted/abused for the rest of your life because of ONE error.
Re: I Wanna Settle Down by TheSeeker(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

in my opinion, there are many advantages of jumping from one relationship to the next (until you find the right person).
first of all, you will have an idea of the differences in relationships (aka experience), differences that you wouldnt see/notice if you had been with only one person in your life. many people settle for less because they believe that this is the way IT should be while it isnt.
EXAMPLE: if you are trained in only one style of dancing, then you are lacking unless you only stick to going to clubs playing that kind of music. knowing multiple style of dancing wont make your dancing experiences in these clubs any better but it would give you an idea of what you are missing OR NOT. it could also help you get your own "dance style"

if your ideas and point of views of a relationships are based on your experiences that may have been with a deadbeat then you are lacking serious experiences in life and will never be ready for real life.
jumping from one relationship to the next, you would have some experiences with women, as any person out there would know, it is DAMN difficult (if not impossible) to understand women.
in order for men  and women to understand each other fully, we need to experience different "models" of each other. a person who has only been with a fantastic/great person will never know the value of that person if she/he is the only one he ever dated and therefore might not value this relationship as much as they should.
in order to know whats good, bad or better you have to have something (within you) to compare it with. yes we can look around us but we can never truly know how it feels to be in the shoes of others until we are there.
EXAMPLE: if my mother was making the best eba in the world then the day my wife does it and it really is disgusting, i could safely tell her that:"honey, this is rubbish", if i didnt know any better then i would say:"hhmmm how tasty"

THEN we have the "bedroom department". although many people will say the contrary, i can safely say that many men who never knew anyone other than their spouse will be more tempted to "taste the waters around" than someone who has had some sexual experiences before (unless the wife was open minded enough to try "everything" once).

jumping from one relationship to another isnt suppose to be fun, but it is a necessity to be a better man/woman at marriage because MARRIAGE is not easy.
some people "think" that they have it all but how can they be sure of that fact if they dont know any better?! i mean i am not saying that you should try the extreme of both world but you have to have a taste of something different at least.
also, the only way that a man can TRULY choose a lifelong mate is by first dating and discovering him/her then deciding on that fact. there is no two ways about it. so during this dating period, you are discovering things that can either be good or bad in your"book". if the flaws you discover about this person are just too  much for you to bare then you just have to repeat that process with the next guy in your life until you find that special person.
nobody should ever settle for less and therefore, like everything else in life, some comparison is needed to know something's value

how many out there have made mistakes in their love life that destroyed a past relationship? mistake made because of your immaturity/lack of experiences in being and sharing your life with someone. i say better make these mistakes with someone you are dating, learn from your mistakes, get back on your feet and be a better person than making these mistakes with someone that you might share the rest of your life with.
marriage was never meant to be insulted/abused for the rest of your life because of ONE error.
Were you reading my mind? I was just going to say that.

(1) (Reply)

When Your Guy Says Your Call Is A Disturbance / What Does A Woman Need In Man/ Man In A Woman / Do U Tink He's Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.