Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) (10436 Views)

Buhari Refuses To Watch Shooting Of Unarmed Pro Biafra Protesters (2016) / Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by CICOB: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Adminisher:

You want your President to watch the video of his security forces shooting people on international TV?. What exactly do you think leadership is, being jerked around by the media and staring like a fool?. How about playing a video of US troops pissing on bodies to Obama?.
I don't think he should have watched the video. He should have questioned its authenticity and then said he will investigate any shooting of unarmed people and the perpetrators will be punished. That way, he would have looked like a statesman who is serious about the rule of law. By just refusing to watch, he appeared like he didn't care about the people who were shot.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Elparaiso:
Is he buying book of life?
$25,000.

Dullarpo say him nor know about the matter so him no go fit tok put!!!! I hid my face in shame at that point.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
McTobe:
I must be honest in my assessment of PMB as regard his performance in this interview and the following is my scorecard
1. The interviewer was very polite & professional in her approach and so asked very serious questions without sentiment
2. I find her cutting in in between the president's talks that is certainly wrong. if she is talking to her President or Obama can she afford to cut in as he talks?
3. however, if she had allowed the president to fully explain himself the president could have committed more blunders than he did
4. I personally like the part where the president asserted that if lowering the prize of naira is against Nigeria interest that he will not do it, not minding the position of IMF.
5.The president is definitely not a person that can be pushed around by his performance but this outing also exposed him further as a high handed and undemocratic personality, Obama, David Cameroon & Merkel would have been more civil & Democratic in their answers
6. A President should be more diplomatic than this. He certainly performed below average in this interview. his temperament was very bare and so any good strategic discussant could have taken advantage of this weakness. he was practically angry with the interviewer taken further his reaction could have shown so though to a critical observer this is already so
7.On issue of IPOB he wasn't technical at all. this interview shows that he knows about the Police & army brutality & have possibly watched some Clio on the military operations .
8.On conflicting terms between his media persons & his personal position in Nigeria's membership of Islamic Forces it goes a long way to show the loopholes of the operators of PMB's public Image
in conclusion I think a president should do better, far much better. I hope the Nigerian media have learnt how to ask point specific questions & not this dancing to the gallery & sycophancy that they do in the name of journalism.
Any Nigerian journalist that dares to be strictly professional like the Aljazeera interviewer should be ready to receive a letter bomb soon from the C in C!
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
AZeD1:

How does watching show he is capable of taking responsibility?

You should go back to school. I bet you expect the President to make decisions based on articles in Wikipedia.

Stop trolling please and log out, people have important things to say abeg.
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by BeardedMeat(m): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
AZeD1:

Obama watched the video? Lol
Obama would have watched that video and would have betrayed no emotions but technically and diplomatically handled the issue. Your presidident doesn't have such finesse in him.
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by EZENDDIGBO(m): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
GenBuhari:
Just watched the interview PMB was on point.

How can the interviewer try to ambush Mr President in middle of an interview by asking him to view a clip she culled from youtube, that is unverified?

Buhari should stop attending interviews with Al Jazeera, their interviews are too hostile.
I doubt if you watched the video.
Buhari should apply wisdom or things will unfold itself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by BeardedMeat(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Include Abagworo. They are benefiting from Buharies madness that's why. [quote author=CSTR2 post=43520298]I am not surprised.
The fact that he still has pockets of igbo supporters on nairaland and even in igboland is what bothers me.
Your people are being slaughtered by an unfeeling mad man and yet you still write epistles in support of him.
How do these guys sleep at night?
The likes of joe igbokwe, obiagelli, and even okorocha are truely bizarre ,and unfortunately command a bit of influence.[/quotec
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by hardbody: 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
5.The president is definitely not a person that can be pushed around by his performance but this outing also exposed him further as a high handed and undemocratic personality, Obama, David Cameroon & Merkel would have been more civil & Democratic in their answers

Why insult the sensibilities of these brilliant and politically erudite leaders. Where is the comparison between them and buhari. Please let us compare apple to apple
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by Elparaiso(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Dullarpo say him nor know about the matter so him no go fit tok put!!!! I hid my face in shame at that point.
I have every reason to regret supporting this BASTARRD

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by orisa37: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
This is very cold and Hitlerian..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by drmikeadams(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
grin grin grin....the guy think say all those foreign journalists dey shine teeth with am...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by McTobe(m): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Any Nigerian journalist that dares to be strictly professional like the Aljazeera interviewer should be ready to receive a letter bomb soon from the C in C!
lol D: the C in C is highhanded alright but not a murderer
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by AZeD1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Obama would have watched that video and would have betrayed no emotions but technically and diplomatically handled the issue. Your presidident doesn't have such finesse in him.
Yeah right
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by ArodeTsolaye: 9:15am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:

AMADI COLLINS grin

See this cybercafe man wey poverty wan kill still get mouth to talk. Na who you dey call amadi? Lmao! grin
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 07, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

See this cybercafe man wey poverty wan kill still get mouth to talk. Na who you dey call amadi? Lmao! grin

amadi collins the ipoD youth leader grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by ArodeTsolaye: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:

amadi collins the ipoD youth leader grin

I hear say dem never pay you last month salary for that cybercafe? how you dey take manage life? grin
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

I hear say dem never pay you last month salary for that cybercafe? how you dey take manage life? grin

na 8 month salary dem owe me oo. na Buhari 5k i dey take survive o. i dey enjoy my change tongue amadi collins
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by fulanimafia: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2016
Watch what? A clip that could easily have been doctored? Was the ban on secession protests not clear to the protesters before they commenced their treasonable illegality?

No one expects a validation of PMB from iPod 'yoots' so keep spewing your inconsequential invectives smiley
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by Naijiant: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
fulanimafia:
Watch what? A clip that could easily have been doctored? Was the ban on secession protests not clear to the protesters before they commenced their treasonable illegality?

No one expects a validation of PMB from iPod 'yoots' so keep spewing your inconsequential invectives smiley
So unarmed protesters should be shot?
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by live4christ: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
live4christ:
young boy I bet u Obama would have watched the video.he ran away from the truth.I hope he will not regret been the President of Nigeria after his tenure in office
I will forever save this in my archives cuz Buhari will regret been the President of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by live4christ: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
He has not done any tangible thing but his team are just spill trash on daily bases like jobless women living in a face me I slap you
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by meccuno: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
buhari loves the SE so they say.......... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by gidgiddy: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
meccuno:
buhari loves the SE so they say.......... grin grin grin grin

Of course he loves them, that's why he left Sambisa and sent Python dance to kill unarmed people there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Invites Experts To Fine-tune 3-year Nat’l Economic Plan / Amaechi Seeks National Assembly's Approval To Borrow $1.5bn Loan From China / FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N701 Billion In April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.