Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) (10431 Views)

Buhari Refuses To Watch Shooting Of Unarmed Pro Biafra Protesters (2016) / Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by mightyhazel: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2016
appini:
Buhari is an slowpoke
so u neva still learn how 2 spell imbe,...for nairaland eh? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by yaki84: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2016
GenBuhari:
Wailers are wailing !! grin grin grin grin grin

ZOMbieS r following!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2016
EasternPride:
I think Chukwu Okike Abiama brought this man back to disgrace him.
He is a fundamentalist Fulani rag head and blood thirsty.

He enjoys carnage and blood letting done by military and Fulani, two most important things in his life.

ICC have sent official letter to IPOB concerning the video sent to them and promised to start investigation and possibly prosecution very soon.

To all Yorubas wishing death on Biafrans, let me tell you, if Hausa Fulani massacres half of populace in Lagos, Buhari will do Nada to them.

He is a terrorist, quote me anywhere.
you are still hoping on icc and ecowas.

You better wake up from your slumber
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by appini: 8:41am On Mar 06, 2016
mightyhazel:
so u neva still learn how 2 spell imbe,...for nairaland eh? cheesy

I don't want Buhari to probe me.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by yaki84: 8:45am On Mar 06, 2016
ashjay001:
Can't really blame wailers and IPOB, since d quality of education available is so low!

So much hate and no critical thinking. I'm yet to see d video of any funeral procession to give d dead a martyr's burial!

U'll can do with less hate n pls stop comparing PMB to that buffoon dat went dancing azonto, a day after a devastating bomb blast!

U'll got no morals, no shame!

n where was d dullard wen buhari's herdsmen came calling at agatu?
where is d dullard wen fulanis r wrecking havoc in oduduwa clan?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 06, 2016
yaki84:

ZOMbieS r following!

Excellent response. No other expression fits these people better. Let's use it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by ashjay001(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2016
yaki84:

n where was d dullard wen buhari's herdsmen came calling at agatu?
where is d dullard wen fulanis r wrecking havoc in oduduwa clan?

He was already outside d country before those incidents. Though, he could've dashed back or made a statement immediately to address it. Still, he wasn't dancing azonto on live camera!
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by softvio(m): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2016
ashjay001:

He was already outside d country before those incidents. Though, he could've dashed back or made a statement immediately to address it. Still, he wasn't dancing azonto on live camera!

the same president that was at one of the SW states 40 anniversary taking pix when there was a bomb blast in the north? Stop fooling around my friend

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by ashjay001(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2016
softvio:

the same president that was at one of the SW states 40 anniversary taking pix when there was a bomb blast in the north? Stop fooling around my friend

I rest my case. As bad as he is, him own better pass some people sha!
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by hopilo: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
The same way he won't watch this one where Hausas/Fulanis are burning houses and massacring innocent Nigerians at Orile, Mile 12, Lagos State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUQeK5qfKGw

PATHETIC. OH NIGERIA. I BLAME THE YORUBAS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by onatisi(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2016
Why is everyone surprised ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by feaworaoja007: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2016
naijaking1:
Apart from not wanting to watch the video again(I know he has seen many times from his people), did anybody notice a streak of sweat on his face as the issue of Biafra was raised? And the moderator sensed the heat when she stopped the interview!
the loook of pity on her face as she had pity on the dullard; if she had continued, bubu would have shown the inner soul of the jihadist terrorist that he is...
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by onatisi(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2016
feaworaoja007:
the loook of pity on her face as she had pity on the dullard; if she had continued, bubu would have shown the inner soul of the jihadist terrorist that he is...
You need to watch the last presidential chat,I only watched 5 minutes and I knew Nigeria made a colossal mistake

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by feaworaoja007: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2016
onatisi:

You need to watch the last presidential chat,I only watched 5 minutes and I knew Nigeria made a colossal mistake
pls share the link...i need to see more of this;make i know as i wan begin package myself
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by wadetaw202: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2016
GenBuhari:
Wailers are wailing !! grin grin grin grin grin

I hope you are just joking.

But it is disgusting how someone can decide to joke with very serious issue like this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2016
jlinkd78:
I will advise any one dat sincerely believe in this country to take out time and listen to this 26+ minutes interview b4 commenting. It is a pity dat d President fails to realise he was being interviewed by a very intelligent mod on a global tv station. This is d first interview dat I v seen someone looking our ruler eyeball to eyeball and asking those frank questions dat touch on d fabrics of our corporate existence as a country but if u ask me I must be honest dat d President answered below par from economy to security to foreign policy to Biafra renewed agitation et al. Why I expect backlashes as usual but pls do ensure u spare some mb to watch this epic documentary first.
I wtched the video not because I didn't already know what it would look like, but for the purpose of evaluating the arguments on NL. After watching Buhaary speak on national issues in his New year state of the nation interview, I knew better! His disposition toward the militancy in ND and the agitations of IPOB will be his greatest undoing. PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by BlackTechnology: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2016
onatisi:

We knew before the election.
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2016
jlinkd78:
I will advise any one dat sincerely believe in this country to take out time and listen to this 26+ minutes interview b4 commenting. It is a pity dat d President fails to realise he was being interviewed by a very intelligent mod on a global tv station. This is d first interview dat I v seen someone looking our ruler eyeball to eyeball and asking those frank questions dat touch on d fabrics of our corporate existence as a country but if u ask me I must be honest dat d President answered below par from economy to security to foreign policy to Biafra renewed agitation et al. Why I expect backlashes as usual but pls do ensure u spare some mb to watch this epic documentary first.
i wonder why you're begging trolls to watch d video b4 commenting .whateva dey say wont change d fact that he is very undiplomatic.
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 06, 2016
zendy:
Buhari is truly an embarrassment on a global scale. He kept telling the Aljazeera journalist that she knows more about the budget than he does. How can a president not know his own budget? When the journalist asked him if he wants to see the video footage of The Nigerian Army and Police shooting unarmed IPOB protesters in Aba, he flatly refused to do so. How can a president in a democracy on a global media like Aljazeera refuse to see evidence of a crime being commited by his armed forces? A concerned president would be demanding to see it. He then concluded by saying that his government will not tolerate Biafra or anyone who subscribes to it.

My take on Buhari is that he should have stayed in Daura tending his cattles than coming back to be president. He has an old, rigid and analoge way of thinking. He simply doesn't understand the dynamics of Nigeria. Buhari is a disaster of a man and president
You will continue to wail until 2023 Insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by onatisi(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2016
feaworaoja007:
pls share the link...i need to see more of this;make i know as i wan begin package myself

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/12/30/presidential-media-chat-buhari-tackles-corruption-economy-security/
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by onatisi(m): 10:57am On Mar 06, 2016
feaworaoja007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7xvIdiaph4

https://www.nairaland.com/2832452/president-buharis-media-chat-video/5

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by zendy: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2016
Elmuaz:

Your president is destroying the country and you are more concerned about who is wailing? Guy, I'm an Igbo man, I don't depend on Government for survival unlike you northerners. So if Buhari messes up, it will affect you far more than me. Wailing indeed
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by onatisi(m): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2016
zendy:

Your president is destroying the country and you are more concerned about who is wailing? Guy, I'm an Igbo man, I don't depend on Government for survival unlike you northerners. So if Buhari messes up, it will affect you far more than me. Wailing indeed

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by feaworaoja007: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by Mafia449: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2016
[/quote][quote author=Naijacitizen post=43510850]In Oshiobaba voice 'go and die'

When the time comes, you will know those that will die first.
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by Mafia449: 11:57am On Mar 06, 2016
[/quote][quote author=CICOB post=43512123]
Which set of Nigerians?

Those from the north without brain and some from the southwest who reason like goat and may be south south as well
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by Rossikk(m): 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
zendy:
Buhari is truly an embarrassment on a global scale. He kept telling the Aljazeera journalist that she knows more about the budget than he does. How can a president not know his own budget? When the journalist asked him if he wants to see the video footage of The Nigerian Army and Police shooting unarmed IPOB protesters in Aba, he flatly refused to do so. How can a president in a democracy on a global media like Aljazeera refuse to see evidence of a crime being commited by his armed forces? A concerned president would be demanding to see it. He then concluded by saying that his government will not tolerate Biafra or anyone who subscribes to it.

My take on Buhari is that he should have stayed in Daura tending his cattles than coming back to be president. He has an old, rigid and analoge way of thinking. He simply doesn't understand the dynamics of Nigeria. Buhari is a disaster of a man and president
Load of bullshiit. If you can't stand Buhari, move to another country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by skyman200(m): 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
The action he played means that he supported the shooting, so bad.
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by ALISMILE(m): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
zendy:

No mata hw much u hate Buhari u re helpless and frustrated in ur effort to discredit him! The President in only 9months has succeeded in achieving 30% of 3 of his chief campaign promises; which re 1. Elimination of BH 2. Fighting corruption 3. Restoring d economic fortunes of d country! Whether or not u agree it doest mata! U ve only 3 choices- 1.u can keep ranting trash on NL 2. Wait till 2019 and 3. U can hug a tranformer!
Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by pointblank247(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
May God help us out b4 pmb destroys this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
You and dullarpo wailed for 16 fvcking year!!! Pls give me the recipe cheesy
Elmuaz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Rules Out Online Application For Poor, Most Vulnerable Nigerians / Osun Governorship Dispute: Tribunal Directs PDP, Adeleke To Open Case Monday / Supreme Court to state reasons for Buhari-Atiku election judgment Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.