Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) (10438 Views)

Buhari Refuses To Watch Shooting Of Unarmed Pro Biafra Protesters (2016) / Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by GreyLaw(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
AZeD1:

So you expect a President to make decisions based on YouTube videos?

How's does watching it show he is concerned?

When he can say no?

He should have watched it, not for evidence, but to show he's capable of taking responsibility.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by naijaking1: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Apart from not wanting to watch the video again(I know he has seen many times from his people), did anybody notice a streak of sweat on his face as the issue of Biafra was raised? And the moderator sensed the heat when she stopped the interview!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by LMFashions: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
Unseen:

Are you for real? Yet to watch the video though but if what you just said is true...........................

That's exactly what was in the video. Very shameful of him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by LMFashions: 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Babatundetinubu:

Spot on....a great president who instinctively knew when exert his authority...Sai Baba... cheesy

You are still hyperventilating on Biafra issue whereas ur houses and people are being razed and maimed by Hausas in Lagos. Shame on u

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by snailspeed: 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
AZeD1:

So you expect a President to make decisions based on YouTube videos?

How's does watching it show he is concerned?

When he can say no?

Do you know how stupid you sound?

You are making a fool of yourself in public. Please go back to school

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by ashjay001(m): 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Can't really blame wailers and IPOB, since d quality of education available is so low!

So much hate and no critical thinking. I'm yet to see d video of any funeral procession to give d dead a martyr's burial!

U'll can do with less hate n pls stop comparing PMB to that buffoon dat went dancing azonto, a day after a devastating bomb blast!

U'll got no morals, no shame!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by Adminisher: 12:00am On Mar 06, 2016
zendy:
Buhari is truly an embarrassment on a global scale. He kept telling the Aljazeera journalist that she knows more about the budget than he does. How can a president not know his own budget? When the journalist asked him if he wants to see the video footage of The Nigerian Army and Police shooting unarmed IPOB protesters in Aba, he flatly refused to do so. How can a president in a democracy on a global media like Aljazeera refuse to see evidence of a crime being commited by his armed forces? A concerned president would be demanding to see it. He then concluded by saying that his government will not tolerate Biafra or anyone who subscribes to it.

My take on Buhari is that he should have stayed in Daura tending his cattles than coming back to be president. He has an old, rigid and analoge way of thinking. He simply doesn't understand the dynamics of Nigeria. Buhari is a disaster of a man and president

You want your President to watch the video of his security forces shooting people on international TV?. What exactly do you think leadership is, being jerked around by the media and staring like a fool?. How about playing a video of US troops pissing on bodies to Obama?.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by londoner: 12:07am On Mar 06, 2016
Buhari seems not to really care about Nigerian people. He became more passionate when the interviewer suggest he had personally failed to defeat BH.

Nigerians, he never hid what he was but you clothed him in a lie to get him on......as you make your bed so shall you lay on it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by Dollyak(f): 12:08am On Mar 06, 2016
jlinkd78:
I will advise any one dat sincerely believe in this country to take out time and listen to this 26+ minutes interview b4 commenting. It is a pity dat d President fails to realise he was being interviewed by a very intelligent mod on a global tv station. This is d first interview dat I v seen someone looking our ruler eyeball to eyeball and asking those frank questions dat touch on d fabrics of our corporate existence as a country but if u ask me I must be honest dat d President answered below par from economy to security to foreign policy to Biafra renewed agitation et al. Why I expect backlashes as usual but pls do ensure u spare some mb to watch this epic documentary first.
I just watched the video and I must admit it was really embarrassing considering he is the president of Nigeria. I think the way forward is to hold a presidential debate from now on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by londoner: 12:09am On Mar 06, 2016
Adminisher:

You want your President to watch the video of his security forces shooting people on international TV?. What exactly do you think leadership is, being jerked around by the media and staring like a fool?. How about playing a video of US troops pissing on bodies to Obama?.

You do have a point.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by Nsonso: 1:10am On Mar 06, 2016
Bihari is a confirmed and certified dullard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by zendy: 2:03am On Mar 06, 2016
Adminisher:

What do you think Buhari would have done if the journalist had told him that the video was about security forces killing his people in Daura? You think he would have rejected seeing the video? Of course not! But the video was about Igbos being killed in cold blood for peacefully agitating for Biafra. Naturally, Buhari doesn't care.

The good thing is that we have news outlets like Aljazeera, CNN, Fox News etc that still report news based on a reasonable outlook of life. That's why Buhari will keep exposing himself to the entire world as the tyrant he truly is

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by AyakaDunukofia: 2:54am On Mar 06, 2016
Al-Jazeera is a global media giant. Now the first to air one of the numerous videos of human rights violations against the people of Biafra on the part of Buhari to the world.The documentation of his acts by media giants has begun.

And It is a milestone for IPOB in their struggle for Biafra restoration. The other day a British parliamentarian joined the demonstration in London. Last week the Pope received them at the Vatican. A problem must first be recognized before the solution. The whole world have recognized the issue of Biafra but Nigeria is still in self denial.

And it's become disgraceful and embarrasing giving the fact that Radio Biafra has proven to be a ferocious and indomitable weapon hitting Nigeria very very hard. Even in the absence of Kano. Interesting times ahead.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by Elparaiso(m): 3:18am On Mar 06, 2016
Is he buying book of life?
$25,000.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 06, 2016
This man has so much hate in him. The sheer narcissism reinforces his statement in Washington that he would be partial to those that gave him more vote. Highly divisive! They are Igbos who despite all the secession movement going on remained resolute in one Nigeria but are more likely now to throw the towel in and begin see the point Nnamdi Kanu has been making not because they believe in secession but see the ungratutious hate and narcissism in him. Has he addressed the senseless killings by his Fulani brothers? Does he have advisers at all?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by McTobe(m): 4:06am On Mar 06, 2016
I must be honest in my assessment of PMB as regard his performance in this interview and the following is my scorecard
1. The interviewer was very polite & professional in her approach and so asked very serious questions without sentiment
2. I find her cutting in in between the president's talks that is certainly wrong. if she is talking to her President or Obama can she afford to cut in as he talks?
3. however, if she had allowed the president to fully explain himself the president could have committed more blunders than he did
4. I personally like the part where the president asserted that if lowering the prize of naira is against Nigeria interest that he will not do it, not minding the position of IMF.
5.The president is definitely not a person that can be pushed around by his performance but this outing also exposed him further as a high handed and undemocratic personality, Obama, David Cameroon & Merkel would have been more civil & Democratic in their answers
6. A President should be more diplomatic than this. He certainly performed below average in this interview. his temperament was very bare and so any good strategic discussant could have taken advantage of this weakness. he was practically angry with the interviewer taken further his reaction could have shown so though to a critical observer this is already so
7.On issue of IPOB he wasn't technical at all. this interview shows that he knows about the Police & army brutality & have possibly watched some Clio on the military operations .
8.On conflicting terms between his media persons & his personal position in Nigeria's membership of Islamic Forces it goes a long way to show the loopholes of the operators of PMB's public Image
in conclusion I think a president should do better, far much better. I hope the Nigerian media have learnt how to ask point specific questions & not this dancing to the gallery & sycophancy that they do in the name of journalism.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by AZeD1(m): 5:04am On Mar 06, 2016
GreyLaw:

He should have watched it, not for evidence, but to show he's capable of taking responsibility.
How does watching show he is capable of taking responsibility?
snailspeed:

You should go back to school. I bet you expect the President to make decisions based on articles in Wikipedia.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by AZeD1(m): 5:05am On Mar 06, 2016
Adminisher:

Dude don't mind the plenty illiterates here.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by ArodeTsolaye: 5:10am On Mar 06, 2016
[b]Presidiot Buhari is a pedophilic bastarrd with mud paste for brains. The blood-thirsty idi.otiic fool will only watch if it were his cows that were killed or rustled. The only people supporting this numbskull are his islamic sunni brothers and some muslim sypcophants in the southwest whose relatives were even burned and killed by buhari Hausa/Fulani brothers in Mile 12. Zombies!

Every southern leader who supported this divisive presidiotic arsehole should by hanged by the balls till live goes out of them. They sold their people to this openly divisive pig and he gives no damn about them.
In sane countries, cabinet members of other ethnic groups or regions will massively resign or stage a walk-out of the National assembly, washing their hands of this bloodletting divisive administration headed by a monster of infinite proportions but the or.gy of sycophancy in Abuja won't let the zombies think.

IPOB is practically the only group putting the presidiotic pig and his violent govt. on their toes by enlightening the world that the dulllard is not fit to live amongst humans. Thunder fire the zombies in advance as they quote me. Thank you all. [/b]

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 06, 2016
GenBuhari:
Wailers are wailing !! grin grin grin grin grin

The devil himself gave you Buhari to provide adequate grounds to shame Nigeria. Buhari is law of Karma on Nigeria. He has provided grounds and evidence for his own trial in the ICC. His false friends among the British will smile to themselves after seeing this video. Am sure in one of his trips abroad they will simply hold him to account for his deeds.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by ckmayoca: 6:59am On Mar 06, 2016
snailspeed:

Please stop wasting ur time with those fools. They all know the truth but they just here fooling around. Most of these boys r below the age of 20yrs and just to pull people's leg. They will knw what'sup in due time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by otokx(m): 7:02am On Mar 06, 2016
God bless Nigeria, God bless PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by live4christ: 7:15am On Mar 06, 2016
AZeD1:

How does watching show he is capable of taking responsibility?

You should go back to school. I bet you expect the President to make decisions based on articles in Wikipedia.
young boy I bet u Obama would have watched the video.he ran away from the truth.I hope he will not regret been the President of Nigeria after his tenure in office

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by appini: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2016
Buhari is a slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by SonOfEl(m): 7:31am On Mar 06, 2016
Buhari is a learner....he keeps exposing himself. May God help him heal the wounds of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by rozayx5(m): 7:31am On Mar 06, 2016
capip120:

Even in foolishness they still worship him. So much for sai baba zombies.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by Don2014: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2016
If Buhari say dat barfia will not come or he will not do anything about barfia that is da time he will have much more problems.He said more then 2million Nigeria were killed during Nigeria and barfia war .I am asking is this 2million from Nigeria said or barfia said .Have da killing now stop?Pls Mr Buhari Can u tall da whole world how many barfias ur police and Armey has killed since u arrested nnadi Kunal.Mr Buhari pls answer me dis question Is Nigerian One Are we doing things Common? Pls Buhari u are da fat her of Nigerian u have do something .as a father where 2borthers or more is having problems it is da duite of da father to bring satille them but u have not down that.dis is not da way forward u can not achieve anything in ur Government pls do something GOD bless U

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by AZeD1(m): 7:41am On Mar 06, 2016
live4christ:
young boy I bet u Obama would have watched the video.he ran away from the truth.I hope he will not regret been the President of Nigeria after his tenure in office
Obama watched the video? Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by CSTR2: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2016
I am not surprised.
The fact that he still has pockets of igbo supporters on nairaland and even in igboland is what bothers me.
Your people are being slaughtered by an unfeeling mad man and yet you still write epistles in support of him.
How do these guys sleep at night?
The likes of joe igbokwe, obiagelli, and even okorocha are truely bizarre ,and unfortunately command a bit of influence.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 06, 2016
[s]
ArodeTsolaye:
[b]Presidiot Buhari is a pedophilic bastarrd with mud paste for brains. The blood-thirsty idi.otiic fool will only watch if it were his cows that were killed or rustled. The only people supporting this numbskull are his islamic sunni brothers and some muslim sypcophants in the southwest whose relatives were even burned and killed by buhari Hausa/Fulani brothers in Mile 12. Zombies!

Every southern leader who supported this divisive presidiotic arsehole should by hanged by the balls till live goes out of them. They sold their people to this openly divisive pig and he gives no damn about them.
In sane countries, cabinet members of other ethnic groups or regions will massively resign or stage a walk-out of the National assembly, washing their hands of this bloodletting divisive administration headed by a monster of infinite proportions but the orgy of sycophancy in Abuja won't let the zombies think.

IPOB is practically the only group putting the presidiotic pig and his violent govt. on their toes by enlightening the world that the dulllard is not fit to live amongst humans. Thunder fire the zombies in advance as they quote me. Thank you all. [/b]

[/s]

AMADI COLLINS grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) by yaki84: 8:34am On Mar 06, 2016
CICOB:
Which set of Nigerians?

idPOO.....internally displaced people of oduduwa!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inaction Delays Recovery Of $85million Ex- Minister’s Loot / Kayode Fayemi Leads Nigerian Delegation To Australia, September 6 / ‘10th National Assembly Won’t Be Executive’s Rubber Stamp’ - Leadership NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.