Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? (8044 Views)

How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) / Don't Get A Lady Pregnant If You Don't Have A Car!!! / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
for me, i fear getting a lady pregnant now. remember den 4 skul wey d curvy alhaja wey i dey blow go tell me say she get belle(FYI me and condom na ememies).u get belle ke? aah mi ti daran! na cum out of my mouth omo i wan enter ground wen i hear am..no be small case den oo...na later she cum tell me say she wan use am test me ni..nain i reply teeesst meee?? dis
conversation is over! and am nt interested in u and dis fvcked up relationship anymore.she cum dey form victim like halfricanada say after i don chop her toto badly finish say i wan cum dump her.mtchww wetin concern me?
men who plan the pregnancies and men who don't, how do you feel about impregnating a lady?
is it a primal natural feelings of manliness of knocking a girl off? do you feel guilty to "do this"? do you think about ur baby mama in pain? cos i sensed from d women perspective its like d men are physically disconnected from dis nature change of body,emotions,pains etc unlike d women who are so deeply connected to dis.
how do u feel?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
chai i rememba when a female romancelander told me that she was pregnant, mehnnn as d word came out from her mouth, i was like what the fork!!!!!!!!! though she was joking, she knows herself, hello lady u almost got me dat dey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ask those who've gotten girl(s) pregnant before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
chai i rememba when a female romancelander told me that she was pregnant, mehnnn as d word came out from her mouth, i was like what the fork!!!!!!!!! though she was joking, she knows herself, hello lady u almost got me dat dey.

Who she be? ooh i don knw her
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by halfricanadian(f): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:
for me, i fear getting a lady pregnant now. remember den 4 skul wey d curvy alhaja wey i dey blow go tell me say she get belle(FYI me and condom na ememies).u get belle ke? aah mi ti daran! na cum out of my mouth omo i wan enter ground wen i hear am..no be small case den oo...na later she cum tell me say she wan use am test me ni..nain i reply teeesst meee?? dis
conversation is over! and am nt interested in u and dis fvcked up relationship anymore.she cum dey form victim like halfricanada say after i don chop her toto badly finish say i wan cum dump her.mtchww wetin concern me?
men who plan the pregnancies and men who don't, how do you feel about impregnating a lady?
is it a primal natural feelings of manliness of knocking a girl off? do you feel guilty to "do this"? do you think about ur baby mama in pain? cos i sensed from d women perspective its like d men are physically disconnected from dis nature change of body,emotions,pains etc unlike d women who are so deeply connected to dis.
how do u feel?

Do u really have to include me into ur story?

If im a victim ow does dat affects ur daily survival?

I never came crawling to u to help me or save me

i guess ur type is d one dat makes fun of people and mock dem during their lows .

I wonder ow it will b for u during ur lows cos karma is a real baf biatch

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Ask those who've gotten girl(s) pregnant before

u neva impregnate a lady b4 ni?
okay like who u tink go dan give person belle c4 4 here?
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Do u really have to include me into ur story?

If im a victim ow does dat affects ur daily survival?

I never came crawling to u to help me or save me

i guess ur type is d one dat makes fun of people and mock dem during their lows .

I wonder ow it will b for u during ur lows cos karma is a real baf biatch

Ooh bae wetin i do u nau? u be orobo kibo right? cos na orobo dey make nothing out of no issue like u.
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by ILOVEFOOD: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nobody will ansa dis question
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by halfricanadian(f): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:

Ooh bae wetin i do u nau? u be orobo kibo right? cos na orobo dey make nothing out of no issue like u.

I can see u really sick or high

Just stay away from me lunatic undecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
ILOVEFOOD:
Nobody will ansa dis question
why do u tink nobody is nt gonna answer?
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:
Who she be? ooh i don knw her
lol woya tell me
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

I can see u really sick or high
Just stay away from me lunatic undecided
lunatic?? warn ya sef oo orobo...i wu beat u oo
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by halfricanadian(f): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:

lunatic??
warn ya sef oo orobo...i wu beat u oo

Dis is a joke to u

Shows ow silly u are and ow silly u av been trained to treat ladies
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
lol woya tell me

refiner,sinaj,naughtynaughty,cruzita,maxi112,kingrex1,kaylexzy,ladycomfort,handsam how u take see dis matter?
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:

u neva impregnate a lady b4 ni?
okay like who u tink go dan give person belle c4 4 here?
nah! Never! I've always kept my thing to myself. I'm saving for my future wife tongue tongue smiley smiley

Maybe Lordsamurai and he's actually dropped his comment
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dis is a joke to u

Shows ow silly u are and ow silly u av been trained to treat ladies

go away joor u dis orobo kibo...u go just give yaself 2much shots of adrenaline ruse ontop evaluating me wey u no knw atall....dey go i no get ur time.
solo makinde
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
nah! Never! I've always kept my thing to myself. I'm saving for my future wife tongue tongue smiley smiley

ha chairman, i was a virgin till she came to my hostel and raped me, i was so sad dat day, "tears" thank jah she did not get pregnant.
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

hmm...sharp guy
gud 4 us bro!
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:

refiner,sinaj,naughtynaughty,cruzita,maxi112,kingrex1,kaylexzy,ladycomfort,handsam how u take see dis matter?
LOL hehehe actually her moniker nr dey there.
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
ha chairman, i was a virgin till she came to my hostel and raped me, i was so sad dat day, "tears" thank jah she did not get pregnant.
How's that? Did you shoot dust? Or she was on pills?
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:

hmm...sharp guy
gud 4 us bro!
Although it's not easy, but with God, everything is possible grin
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by ILOVEFOOD: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Guys dat r not yet married

Do u tink dat dey would want 2 xpose themselves
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
naija ladies and pills are like 5 and 6.
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by halfricanadian(f): 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:

go away joor u dis orobo kibo...u go just give yaself 2much shots of adrenaline ruse ontop evaluating me wey u no knw atall....dey go i no get ur time.
solo makinde

u just too too stoopid for me to comprehend with
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by refiner(f): 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:

why mentioning me den!....am I a guy?undecided
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by firstking01(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:
how do u feel?
is there really supposed to be a special feeling for getting a girl pregnantundecided??
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

hahaha...she raped you?? chai boys sabi lie 4 africa oo.
so she raped u and u cum pour am abi? welldone
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
But why is it that guys act in a shy way when their wife tell them that she is pregnant?
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:
hahaha...she raped you?? chai boys sabi lie 4 africa oo. so she raped u and u cum pour am abi? welldone
hehehe bro i weak na!!!! no strenght again to move
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

dat girl must surely be using postinio or morning after pill! na sharp girl she be no wonder she go rape lordsamurai

1 Like

Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by TruthHurts1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
But why is it that guys act in a shy way when their wife tell them that she is pregnant?

It's only on the FIRST occasion a guy receives the news that he has impregnated his wife/girlfriend that he will act shy.
Re: Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
naija ladies and pills are like 5 and 6.
well I personally think it's better than having baby mamas littered everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! / A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm / How To Get Any Girl You Want! UDS cheat code (Guys only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.