Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Searching & Sharing Chat - Religion (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Searching & Sharing Chat (84616 Views)

Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* / My Reply To: 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tufanja:

I wonder why you want to exist.
The Questions. The search for answers. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by An0nimus: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Bleach.... Followed that one religiously until they completely lost the plot. Abi exhausted all their creativity.

Naruto.. Not too much though.

Tried One Piece once. Never really enjoyed it. I'm more into Rick and Morty these days, and South Park too.

Didn't follow Bleach, One Piece and Fairytale lol. Looking at the episode count, binge watching it is a scary thought. I could binge watch Bleach though it'll take me good time. Followed Naruto from episode 1 till the ninja world war then became erratic with it. I must complete it.That one na sure.

I don't know Rick and Morty lol. Southpark has been there, same with Family guy. I don't really watch them. If you've not seen Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titans) then you should. I liked it so much I had to look for manga spoilers after exhauting the anime grin
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by An0nimus: 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tufanja apart from books, what else interests you? (rock) musicgrin, anime, sports, fashion, TV series, movies,
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
An0nimus:

I don't know Rick and Morty lol. Southpark has been there, same with Family guy. I don't really watch them. If you've not seen Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titans) then you should. I liked it so much I had to look for manga spoilers after exhauting the anime grin
Rick and Morty is just madness.. Mad scientist who goes on missions with his unfortunate grandson. Lo.

I'll check for shingeki no kyojin.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
An0nimus:
Tufanja apart from books, what else interests you?
Me. cheesy grin
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

The Questions. The search for answers. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

When you constantly exclude possible answers, how valid are your questions?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Me. cheesy grin

Hahahahahahahaha...you smoked too much "wishful thinking" tongue
Move on to the brand "keep on dreaming" kiss
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by An0nimus: 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Me. cheesy grin
hahaha apart from you, books and er coffee grin
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tufanja:

When you constantly exclude possible answers, how valid are your questions?
All questions are valid. I believe the steps to solving them are more important than the answer itself.
U don't need to test all apples to know which isn't right for you. Sometimes, you can tell from experience.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tufanja:

Move on to the brand "keep on dreaming" kiss
We could share dreams. grin
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
An0nimus:
Tufanja apart from books, what else interests you? (rock) musicgrin, anime, sports, fashion, TV series, movies,

Thanks for your interest.

Music? Rock of course! But even more: soul, jazz, singer/songwriter, reggae, classical music, mixes of different styles etc. Can't really limit myself...just love to hear quality, whatever streaming :-). Art is adventure.

Sports? To watch? tennis of course, footie tongue, F1. To do? Outdoor sports.

Fashion? I love creative designs, unique pieces...but at the same time, too much attention for looks aint my thing, I have better things to do.

TV-series? Lol, I really have no time for that. Downtown abbey is the last series I saw.

Movies? Yes! Just too little time for it. Arthouse films/documentaries/comedy... Just no horror, action movies...all angel hearts can't digest.

Enough? You didn't ask about hobbies grin

What about yourself?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 12:05am On May 01, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

We could share dreams. grin

Hehehehe, of course.
Après vous :-).
Je t'écoute :-).
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 12:11am On May 01, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

All questions are valid. I believe the steps to solving them are more important than the answer itself.
U don't need to test all apples to know which isn't right for you. Sometimes, you can tell from experience.

So apples are not unique? Just asking questions....All questions are valid. Wonder which steps you take to solve this question....
So you exclude a certain apple as not right for you based on your experience with fruit or your experience with apples?
Mmm...If you ask me...this is brainsmoothie.....
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 8:40am On May 01, 2016
WAKE UP. Wakka wakka!

It is sunday! Supposed to be the most sunny day of the week.... In the meanwhile it is raining cats and dogs outside angry Always bad weather when I am finally free undecided.

Wish you all happy heart-day!
Reyginus...a day without anger cheesy
Logicbwoy...I guess in NL prison...meditation on your sins cheesy
An0nimus...bright light in the tunnel
Sonoflucifer...softness of heart
LoJ...oxygen
Others...(on request ;-))
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 12:32pm On May 01, 2016
Tufanja:
WAKE UP. Wakka wakka!

It is sunday! Supposed to be the most sunny day of the week.... In the meanwhile it is raining cats and dogs outside angry Always bad weather when I am finally free undecided.

Wish you all happy heart-day!
Reyginus...a day without anger cheesy
Logicbwoy...I guess in NL prison...meditation on your sins cheesy
An0nimus...bright light in the tunnel
Sonoflucifer...softness of heart
LoJ...oxygen
Others...(on request ;-))

Lol...I just cooled off to see how you and your bff talk on this thread.

And it has been boring- you sound boring even when you try to be exciting

Do you need the dark knight and reyginus pantie washer to spice up your day?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by An0nimus: 12:56pm On May 01, 2016
Tufanja

hobbies and interests go hand in hand for me. Except you have hobbies you are not interested ingrin

I'm a little bit of a lot of things. a Jack and lover of many stuff but hardcore fan of none...except Arsenal and footiegrin. I love animes, TV series, movies (no horror), any music that soothes my mind at the moment. I prefer rock songs more because of the guitar. what else?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 01, 2016
JackBizzle:

Lol...I just cooled off to see how you and your bff talk on this thread.

And it has been boring- you sound boring even when you try to be exciting

Do you need the dark knight and reyginus pantie washer to spice up your day?

Lol, its funny how you call every thread boring asap as u are not in there trolling, how every person is boring apart from you (of course). When this type of comments come out of your mouth, its a big compliment smiley. Thats what the pantiewasher knows, the judas, and all those others you have been calling names while it was u prostesting against bullying threads hitting headlines . #projection of own faults #hypocrit #double standards

I honestly cant help nor be bothered by you being bored by your own boringness. Aint my fault. If u lock all doors, dont complain there is none open.

My day already started at 5 o clock, acccompished a lot of things, been out and about, went to church, met people, created things, now doing some obligatory blogwriting, tonight a bbq...I wish I cld transfer a bit of the excitement and energy to your end, seems you need it badly...so stuck in that your negative energy. Get a life, build up people, take initiatives, flow...stop being a grumpy teddybear. Just be happy!

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 3:34pm On May 01, 2016
Tufanja:

Lol, its funny how you call every thread boring asap as u are not in there trolling, how every person is boring apart from you (of course). When this type of comments come out of your mouth, its a big compliment smiley. Thats what the pantiewasher knows, the judas, and all those others you have been calling names while it was u prostesting against bullying threads hitting headlines . #projection of own faults #hypocrit #double standards

I honestly cant help nor be bothered by you being bored by your own boringness. Aint my fault. If u lock all doors, dont complain there is none open.

My day already started at 5 o clock, acccompished a lot of things, been out and about, went to church, met people, created things, now doing some obligatory blogwriting, tonight a bbq...I wish I cld transfer a bit of the excitement and energy to your end, seems you need it badly...so stuck in that your negative energy. Get a life, build up people, take initiatives, flow...stop being a grumpy teddybear. Just be happy!

I see.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Logicbwoy: 5:39pm On May 01, 2016
Ishilove:

Slums-of-London hooligan, I was going to ignore your inane rant until I saw this portion. I, along with uncountable others are VERY interested in knowing all the guys on here who have 'run through me'.

Or wait, this slander must be one of the brain farts your homo habilis brain frequently emits, right?? No wonder...

You stinky bum, when you're in the mood to expose me, do holla me so that I can know all the guys who have run through me and the ones I've solicited sex from. Don't forget to give us all the 18+ details.

What a disgusting low life. Your parents did a piss poor job on you.

Why am I even paying attention to this riff-raff?? embarassed

I'm truly ignoring you for good. I've belittled myself exchanging words with a classless, egomanic tout like you.

(ishilove vs shymexx)https://www.nairaland.com/3075930/teebillz-packs-out-home-lekki/6#45159727

@ Reyginus

Please tell your madam to stop fighting with people all over nairaland naa? And also, her friends that keep supporting her whenever she fights will only lead her to ruin.

grin grin
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Logicbwoy: 5:49pm On May 01, 2016
Ishilove:

I don't fight, I'm a lover. Anyone who wants to fight with me is just wasting their time

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 01, 2016
An0nimus:
Tufanja

hobbies and interests go hand in hand for me. Except you have hobbies you are not interested ingrin

I'm a little bit of a lot of things. a Jack and lover of many stuff but hardcore fan of none...except Arsenal and footiegrin. I love animes, TV series, movies (no horror), any music that soothes my mind at the moment. I prefer rock songs more because of the guitar. what else?

Nah, not every interest ends up in a hobby.
So you love hobbies that give you trauma's...the gunners know how to shoot their fans ;-).
If you have some good rock songs we might not have heard of yet...let us taste it. Is there any serious rockmusic made in Nigeria? Never heard anything alike when listening nigerian music channels. Maybe you can enlight me?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Born2Freak(f): 5:35am On May 02, 2016
Logicbwoy:

(ishilove vs shymexx)https://www.nairaland.com/3075930/teebillz-packs-out-home-lekki/6#45159727

@ Reyginus

Please tell your madam to stop fighting with people all over nairaland naa? And also, her friends that keep supporting her whenever she fights will only lead her to ruin.

grin grin

So this is where you have been hiding?

You have started this your Ishilove issue again! I knew it was too good to be true that Ishilove will stop bashing people on nairaland. hohoho.
A leopard can't change its spots afterall. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Ishilove: 9:13am On May 02, 2016
Born2Freak:

I knew it was too good to be true that Ishilove will stop bashing people on nairaland. hohoho.
A leopard can't change its spots afterall. smiley
I didn't fight o. I was just schooling one reetard who was slandering my good name. I politely told him to cease and desist, and gave him some scriptures to soberly reflect on grin
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:57am On May 02, 2016
I would really appreciate if you guys can create an own thread to discuss this long ongoing ishilove-saga and not to polute this thread with all the uncivilised bashings. Get a room please. Thank you in advance!

@ Jackbizzle/Logicbwoy, Ishilove, born2freak, everyone else involved
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Ishilove: 11:07am On May 02, 2016
Tufanja:
I would really appreciate if you guys can create an own thread to discuss this long ongoing ishilove-saga and not to polute this thread with all the uncivilised bashings. Get a room please. Thank you in advance!

@ Jackbizzle/Logicbwoy, Ishilove, born2freak, everyone else involved
Tufanja darling, long time. cheesy

As you are well aware, I was minding my own business when Logicboy mentioned me and posted a link to a thread where I had an altercation with another nairalander. If anyone should be cautioned, it is Logicboy who daydreams about Ishilove, and hence, stalks her around.

Did I, or did I not ignore LB all these while?

Was I not minding my business when he mentioned me in a derogatory fashion?

In my comment, did I mention Logicboy?

With the foregoing, will you not admit that LB is a troublemaker? For the sake of peace I have tried to ignore him but he is so hopelessly in love with my username that he orgasms each time he throws derogatory comments my way. Won't you agree he is obsessed and thus cannot leave me alone?

LB is the only one polluting this thread with his bitching, whining, victim party, and negativity, yes?

Answer these questions and you will be illuminated wink
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Ishilove: 11:15am On May 02, 2016
Tufanja, I am not a troublemaker. Truth is as long as Logicbwoy is not ready to embrace the path of peace, your thread will keep being 'polluted'.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 11:25am On May 02, 2016
Ishilove:

Tufanja darling, long time. cheesy

As you are well aware, I was minding my own business when Logicboy mentioned me and posted a link to a thread where I had an altercation with another nairalander. If anyone should be cautioned, it is Logicboy who daydreams about Ishilove, and hence, stalks her around.

Did I, or did I not ignore LB all these while?

Was I not minding my business when he mentioned me in a derogatory fashion?

In my comment, did I mention Logicboy?

With the foregoing, will you not admit that LB is a troublemaker? For the sake of peace I have tried to ignore him but he is so hopelessly in love with my username that he orgasms each time he throws derogatory comments my way. Won't you agree he is obsessed and thus cannot leave me alone?

LB is the only one polluting this thread with his bitching, whining, victim party, and negativity, yes?

Answer these questions and you will be illuminated wink

I dont wanna answer any questions. I only ask you both (!) to free this thread of your problems with one another. Other issues with LB's mentality on this thread I can handle myself and dont need to discuss publicly.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Ishilove: 11:32am On May 02, 2016
Tufanja:

I dont wanna answer any questions. I only ask you both (!) to free this thread of your problems with one another. Other issues with LB's mentality on this thread I can handle myself and dont need to discuss publicly.

I'm sorry then. Only when LB frees me is when you will have the pristine thread you so desire.

I repeat, as long as LB remains obsessed with my username, get ready for some gangster pollution.

QED.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Ishilove: 11:43am On May 02, 2016
I mean, this is so frocking annoying. I was on my own when LB mentioned me, and I didn't even respond to him. The next thing I know you, Tufanja, mentions me, alongside that troll to stop 'polluting' your thread. I mean, what da frock?

I ask you pertinent questions and you tell me you're not answering. All well and good, but please don't play the ostrich by pretending you don't see how LB keeps throwing derogatory comments my way. You will also not pretend not to see that I IGNORE him. So what...the...FVCK are you going on about? angry

Please, direct your 'pollution' angst at Logicbwoy and whoever chooses to quote him, not I. He is the one you need to worry about. He is the one who keeps calling me out.

And I will also appreciate it if you don't mention my username alongside his.

Thanks.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 02, 2016

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by An0nimus: 12:04pm On May 02, 2016
Tufanja:

Nah, not every interest ends up in a hobby.
So you love hobbies that give you trauma's...the gunners know how to shoot their fans ;-).
If you have some good rock songs we might not have heard of yet...let us taste it. Is there any serious rockmusic made in Nigeria? Never heard anything alike when listening nigerian music channels. Maybe you can enlight me?

The Nigerian Rock scene is well, 'coming up'. I doubt they have much videos on international TV. Down here the music is not in popular demand plus other challenges they face. But check out XTSamurai. He's my best cool. There's this his song 'shine in my light'. Think he's on Soundcloud. Then check for Simdie, he has this song 'the line'. Other guys I can remember now; 1 last Autograph, Clay, Nathmac (another one I like), Footprint 5, Threadstone. Download Threadstone and Clay's covers of 'Jailer'. I liked both.

I'm pretty much a newbie to Nigerian rock too

you play a musical instrument?

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by An0nimus: 12:07pm On May 02, 2016
Anytime I see this LB and Ishi saga I keep remembering this song Mariah Carey once did to diss Eminemgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (59) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.