Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Searching & Sharing Chat - Religion (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Searching & Sharing Chat (84840 Views)

Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* / My Reply To: 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Ishilove: 9:22pm On May 02, 2016
Reyginus:
Ishilove and Logicbwoy, why can't you two reconcile? What's really the problem? You don't believe in Forgiveness? The death of Freemanam has kept me depressed since morning and seeing you two lock horns is worsening my situation. You two can do this for us, yourselves and our world. How do you want to be remembered? Please I beg you two with every humanity in my soul and in the name of whatever you believe in. Please. Please.
Wait, the same Freemanan? shocked
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 02, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Don't bore me with platitudes. I have let go of hate a long time ago. What exists now is just fun and pulling of legs. wink

The matter between me and ishilove should have ended long ago with ishilove being banned for a long time. But no, the corrupt nature of nairaland allowed her and her ilk to do nonsense everywhere.

So, I am just rolling with the flow. Behaving like a Roman when in Rome.

As for you, stop using someone's death to as a moral platform. Stop being so self righteous.

Is this a smart thing to do? You are pulling legs and catching fun and someone is hurt by it and you don't think you have to reexamine your position? You don't think this flow is not one you roll with? When Logic fails in correcting you what then comes to your rescue?

There's a limit to fun. If the humiliation of a person in any form is what gives you fun then you are a manimal. It shouldn't be so. No, I'm not using his death as a moral platform.

You know, in life the evil often perpetuates in quantum heights and we lose our sense of positive morality and empathy. We are often brought to a balance by an external impulse on our negative equilibrium. I'm trying to draw from that balance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 02, 2016
Ishilove:
Wait, the same Freemanan? shocked
It's on the Front page.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Logicbwoy: 9:34pm On May 02, 2016
Reyginus:
Is this a smart thing to do? You are pulling legs and catching fun and someone is hurt by it and you don't think you have to reexamine your position? You don't think this flow is not one you roll with? When Logic fails in correcting you what then comes to your rescue?

There's a limit to fun. If the humiliation of a person in any form is what gives you fun then you are a manimal. It shouldn't be so. No, I'm jot using his death as a moral platform.

You know, in life the evil often perpetuates in quantum heights and we lose our sense of positive morality. We are often brought to a balance by an external impulse on our negative equilibrium. I'm trying to draw from that balance.

Guy, you are a flaming hypocrite.

Were you not trolling to hurt my feelings with ishilove and tufanja? grin

Reyginus:
Don't expect too much when the man is intellectually fragile and ignorantly solid. His approach beats the logic he always tries to hang upon. The options are usually to pamper his tantrums or knock him off his feet while at it. I prefer both.

^^^
Care to explain this comment? Hypocrite?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 02, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Guy, you are a flaming hypocrite.

Were you not trolling to hurt my feelings with ishilove and tufanja? grin

^^^
Care to explain this comment? Hypocrite?
I'm sorry for that even though that was clearly in symmetry with the way we both converse here. You call me a Pant Washer and a White Knight but I never accuse you of trying to make me unhappy because I know you know we are always joking. I don't think we take our jibes serious.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Logicbwoy: 9:42pm On May 02, 2016
Reyginus:
I'm sorry for that even though that was clearly in symmetry with the way we both converse here. You call me a Pant Washer and a White Knight but I never accuse you of trying to make me unhappy because I know you know we are always joking. I don't think we take our jibes serious.

lol......nice excuse.

When I do it, I am a bad guy. A troll. Illogical

When Reyginus does it, he is only joking.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 02, 2016
Logicbwoy:

lol......nice excuse.

When I do it, I am a bad guy. A troll. Illogical

When Reyginus does it, he is only joking.
Have I ever seriously called you a bad guy for using these words? Be honest. What matters now is this tantrum you both lace your words with. It's disheartening. Please stop this. Please. I'm tired of seeing you two curse each other.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Mediapace: 9:46pm On May 02, 2016
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Logicbwoy: 9:59pm On May 02, 2016
Reyginus:
Have I ever seriously called you a bad guy for using these words? Be honest. What matters now is this tantrum you both lace your words with. It's disheartening. Please stop this. Please. I'm tired of seeing you two curse each other.

grin grin grin

Why now? You were enjoying it before? You were even team ishilove. What happened? Somebody had to die before you thought of peace?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 02, 2016
Logicbwoy:

grin grin grin

Why now? You were enjoying it before? You were even team ishilove. What happened? Somebody had to die before you thought of peace?

Can we round up now? Are all grieves expressed? Can we move on with life and this thread?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 02, 2016
Logicbwoy:

grin grin grin

It's your choice, bro and your life too. You can do whatever you want. The Blues just made Leicester Champions.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Ishilove: 10:11pm On May 02, 2016
Reyginus:
It's on the Front page.
I hardly check the frontpage.

His profile says April 29 was the last time he was on NL.

Oh dear, so young and so intelligent sad
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Logicbwoy: 10:11pm On May 02, 2016
Reyginus:
It's your choice, bro and your life too. You can do whatever you want. The Blues just made Leicester Champions.

Fvck Arsene Wenger! cheesy cheesy
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 02, 2016
Ishilove:

I hardly check the frontpage.

His profile says April 29 was the last time he was on NL.

Oh dear, so young and so intelligent sad
Yeah. I'd like to know the cause of his death.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 02, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Fvck Arsene Wenger! cheesy cheesy
Lolol. I'm very happy for them. Eden Hazard really did a good Job.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 02, 2016
Reyginus:

Being too intelligent is rather a burden than a blessing.
I hope when you find out about the cause that it wont be something that inspires you to go the same way.
We all need you here.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Logicbwoy: 10:22pm On May 02, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolol. I'm very happy for them. Eden Hazard really did a good Job.

I know.....

But this was Arsenal's time to win the league.

At least.....we're not man utd!! cheesy
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 02, 2016
Tufanja:

Being too intelligent is rather a burden than a blessing.
I hope when you find out about the cause that it wont be something that inspires you to go the same way.
We all need you here.
Yeah. You have a point. It might stick like the memory of close one in a coffin. I just want to know. He was online four days ago and I wonder what the problem really was. Was he dying but didn't say it or just a sudden death?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 02, 2016
Logicbwoy:

I know.....

But this was Arsenal's time to win the league.

At least.....we're not man utd!! cheesy
Yeah. I honestly think Arsene Wenger is not really as good as he's portrayed.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Ishilove: 10:32pm On May 02, 2016
Reyginus:
His friend says he slipped and fell in the bathroom, and tragically died on the spot.

https://www.nairaland.com/3080364/freeman-david-nairalander-dead#45223869
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 02, 2016
Ishilove:

His friend says he slipped and fell in the bathroom, and tragically died on the spot.

https://www.nairaland.com/3080364/freeman-david-nairalander-dead#45223869
Just like that? Quite unfortunate. This life is not really as safe as we think the reason we procrastinate. The reason we fail to correct the errors of today because we are certain of a tomorrow. Our weak certainty! He'd go well. He's got a bright soul.

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Ishilove: 11:01pm On May 02, 2016
Reyginus:
Just like that? Quite unfortunate. This life is not really as safe as we think the reason we procrastinate. The reason we fail to correct the errors of today because we are certain of a tomorrow. Our weak certainty! He'd go well. He's got a bright soul.
Just like that o. It still beats my imagination.

My dear, this life is like a candle in the wind.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 02, 2016
Reyginus:

Well said.
I guess thats also the reason why I keep having that aching pain in me when I go to bed. I realise often that I dont know if i will wake up tomorro. The feeling of having unfinished business in the heart with somebody without being able to clear the air because the other side doesnt care, its something that often keeps eating on me, because of exactly the reason you expressed. It hurts when there is no harmony, it feels helpless when its not in your own hands to do anything about it. Some people are just too certain about their tomorro...procrastination of the soul creates harshness of the heart.

Get some nice rest Reyginus, a new morning will arise in the hearts, even when it's not witnessed by the eyes today.

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by An0nimus: 1:48am On May 03, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Reyginus! I didn't know that an0nimus was a fellow pantie washer

wetin concern me? I'm not the one stalking someone all over NL here grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by An0nimus: 2:00am On May 03, 2016
Tufanja:

I am still procastinating doing the dishes....more enjoying listening music in bed cheesy.
Suddenly, I started feeling so lazy, this morning I walked miles in the rain for nothing and if I look at this chaos in my studio now I just wanna hide under my blanket and ignore its existence cheesy.

Wow thats cool, hope you keep it up, would be so nice if you manage to play the guitar, then you can turn every gathering into a small party.

That's something I can't try now - walking under the rain. If it can be avoided, I will gladly avoid it.

The level I want to get as a guitar player is to be able to immediately play along with any song I hear and on the same key. I envy guitarists that do such.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Ishilove: 2:59am On May 03, 2016
An0nimus:

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Logicbwoy: 4:15am On May 03, 2016
An0nimus:

And what are you doing here? Hypocrite?

Abeg, continue washing panties.

grin grin grin
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Logicbwoy: 4:39am On May 03, 2016
grin grin

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 9:21am On May 03, 2016
An0nimus:

That's something I can't try now - walking under the rain. If it can be avoided, I will gladly avoid it.

The level I want to get as a guitar player is to be able to immediately play along with any song I hear and on the same key. I envy guitarists that do such.

I noticed that to accomplish something that you hardly can believe you will ever be able to do, you need to program your brain and mindset, you need to start acting like you already there, that you are already arrived. If not, you will easily get underminded by self-doubts, insecureties etc. Visualizing seems to help somehow, putting pictures of your dream all around you, to remind you every time where your journey and sacrifices are leading you to. You need to constantly imagine yourself in that role/position/place, until you will become that role.

Most of all...enjoy the journey..it gives more pleasure than the arrival :-)

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 9:35am On May 03, 2016
@ sonoflucifer / muskeeto are you okay? NL prison? Time out? Fed up? Playing hide and seek? Dressed in a new moniker? Holidays? Just to be sure you faring well...
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by An0nimus: 4:40pm On May 03, 2016
@Tufanja definitely enjoying the journey cool

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 04, 2016
“Do one thing every day that scares you.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

So what's on your list for today? grin Anyone?

Since I started to apply this principle every day, even in small things, many new doors opened in my life, got into many adventures with a very positive outcome. I already did 2 things that scared me today with great outcome...so hey.....I deserve an icecoffeeeeeeeee

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.