Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please (3356 Views)

Images For The Matured Minds That Look Innocent Yet Filthy / Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) / Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
I im a female

1 Like

Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by dareyyyy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by Cutehector(m): 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
I'm touched by this... any man dat makes dis lady smile again will receive divine favours this year, amen..

It's easier to bless, Dan to curse.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tolany25:
I avoid any man that comes my way just because I am afraid of sex. I always try to have sex once in a year but I still can't help it.
Why. What is responsible. I suggest u yield to psychy treatment..I'm not saying it to spite you. It happens to many ladies, my aunt is also a victim. If u keep having this kind of mentality, u'll be prone to pueperal psychosis at childbirth. It seems u've gone thru some travail or hard childhood in the past or so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by jhydebaba(m): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
Cutehector:
I'm touched by this... any man dat makes dis lady smile again will receive divine favours this year, amen..

so guys should just sow and not reap

@OP, try it. Get married and be happy.

thank me later.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by Cutehector(m): 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
jhydebaba:

so guys should just sow and not reap

@OP, try it. Get married and be happy.

thank me later.
why can't u just be supportive and wish well for d op.. mchew.
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by 6fit(f): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tolany25:
I am female, I will be 30 this year December but I find it so hard to get married. I avoid any man that comes my way just because I am afraid of sex. I always try to have sex once in a year but I still can't help it. This is something I can't even tell my mother and she's really looking up to me just to get married and bear my own children as all my brothers and sisters are all married but it seems she loves me more because I don't get it. I am writing this letter with tears running down my face. I don't want a man I will be staying with but it's so hard for me to tell any man that comes my way. I just need to see my own child and be happy with them. There's no point in getting married and end the married in no time. What's the point? People see me as somebody who sleeps with a lot of men for money but they won't understand. Please, any man who is ready to do this can hook up with me...

The mods should please help me move this to the front page because it's a matter of the heart.

i can help u hookup a man who also just need a child from lady but not marriage....send me mail to: dendjustfydmeans@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by dayoungmoney1: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
It's well with you sister
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by accused(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
@op am in d same shoe just lik u,mine is even worst cos my grand mum and my whole family re hatin me nw,how do u want it,as ur plans etc.u can send a mail to javmgtservices@gmail .com,lets tak it up frm dere if u re serious or just looking for attention.am waitin
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by pharmagba: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
This is a very serious matter
Ops I need some clarification
Is it that you want the man to make baby with you and leave all other responsibility to you or both of you will share responsibility?
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by hardbody: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

All is well

You either did not read or comprehend her write-up. She said she wanted a child not a marriage. She has already made up her mind that marriage will not work for her, so how could she be using it as a ploy?

Let us cut the OP a slack please.
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by Cholls(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
my sister see your life.....well sha Im not available.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by mynduu44: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
Why do Lesbians still want to ve a child..

Abeg get a man to drill ur Okija Shrine nd neutralize all the dieties therein..

Men ve grown senses, we want to also have an impact on the life of our kids..

If u need a child that desperate, put up a Monetary price so that u will ve a handful o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by stevLegend: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tolany25:
I am female, I will be 30 this year December but I find it so hard to get married. I avoid any man that comes my way just because I am afraid of sex. I always try to have sex once in a year but I still can't help it. This is something I can't even tell my mother and she's really looking up to me just to get married and bear my own children as all my brothers and sisters are all married but it seems she loves me more because I don't get it. I am writing this letter with tears running down my face. I don't want a man I will be staying with but it's so hard for me to tell any man that comes my way. I just need to see my own child and be happy with them. There's no point in getting married and end the married in no time. What's the point? People see me as somebody who sleeps with a lot of men for money but they won't understand. Please, any man who is ready to do this can hook up with me...

The mods should please help me move this to the front page because it's a matter of the heart.

Contact me via whatsapp/mail.
08165881375 or alisteven39@gmail.com
I can help u wit a link up
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by jhydebaba(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
Cutehector:
why can't u just be supportive and wish well for d op.. mchew.

well, we can't all sleep and face the same way.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by tafabaloo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lolzzzzz.....don't really know what to say.
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
6fit:

i can help u hookup a man who also just need a child from lady but not marriage....send me mail to: dendjustfydmeans@gmail.com

Please confirm the email again
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by 6fit(f): 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tolany25:

Please confirm the email again
dendjustifydmeans@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
Well, I have posted something related to this story few years back on Nairaland but I couldn't get any help yet. I have tried more harder and I couldn't still help it. This saddens my heart because I don't know how to tell my Mom. Please I don't need people to insult me or to think that I'm making this up but it is my story, I mean the story of my life and not anyone else's...
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by Pumpkin34(f): 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
Life is really complicated..... I think you should see a counselor.
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by firstking01(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Wonders shall never end on nairaland....surprises keeps springing up every now and then, just when i thought i 've seen it all...so, you just wanna bare children without a man to father them??, shey you know the name children with no father are calledundecided...also, you aware that this is africa?, and a highly religious part called nigeria?...and i hope you can bear the consequences that will follow later?
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by pointblank247(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
reach me on email nawaa4sam@yahoo.com dont forget ur number
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by seunwen2(m): 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
You can contact me on this number if you are ready 07016336510
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by babdap: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
You need God now more than ever.
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by akpur1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tolany25:
I am female, I will be 30 this year December but I find it so hard to get married. I avoid any man that comes my w all my brothers and sisters are all marriedI just need to see my own child and be happy with them. There's no point in getting married and end the married in no time. What's the point? People see me as somebody who sleeps with a lot of men for money but they won't understand. Please, any man who is ready to do this can hook up with me...

Can we talk?
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
Abeg Wetin be d title of d story?
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by abumeinben(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tolany25:

You want a man who needs a baby, you're afraid of s/\x....I don't see the correlation between the two.

But for the record, u need to see a gynaecologist to check you for painful s=x.

Out of all the ones disturbing you, give one a chance

1 Like

Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by macho44(m): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tolany25:

First thing first! where art thy picture? So whoever wants to sow his "OAT" in ur "ABUNNA" will have a foresight as regards to how d pikin go look like later on.
www.adielem.com
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by octopusfreaky(f): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
I once had that thinking before Op check yourself why and what scare you about marriage.?
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by octopusfreaky(f): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Cutehector:

sharrrap,do the needful.i mean you can donate and just help solve her plight.Abi u be azoooo****ia.
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by matrix199(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Coitophobia

Isn't it awkward to come on a social platform seeking for a baby father?

What happened to fertility centre where they can help you get a sperm donor?
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by 30card(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
send a mail to this email
speakyzee@gmail.com
Tolany25:
send a mail to this email
speakyzee@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking! Guy Shares Photos Of Girls He Has Slept With (photos) / Interview With A Former Adult Star [Copied] / See This Hot Sex Dolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.