Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,696 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Quickie In The Restroom - Woman Narrates S*xual Experience Wit A Co-worker [18+] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quickie In The Restroom - Woman Narrates S*xual Experience Wit A Co-worker [18+] (3454 Views)

The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store / Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React / Hello Ladies Come In And Kindly Share Your Honest Experience Wit Breast Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quickie In The Restroom - Woman Narrates S*xual Experience Wit A Co-worker [18+] by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2016
A sizzling tale of s*xual experience by a
lady with her co-worker at the office, well
narrated to entertain and satisfy. (This
article is rated 18+)

Faith, the secretary was dressed to kill that
day. She wore a clingy red dress which
showed off her curves in the sexiest way
possible.
All the guys in the office had eyes on her
but there was only one that would get the
chance to Bleep her.
She had been screwing Steven, her co-
worker on the side for months now. She
knew nothing serious would come of it but
she loved the excitement and fun she
enjoyed whenever she was at work and
knowing it was possible that she would get
laid.
Steven's eyes were on her all day but he
was having a busy day. Faith kept smiling
towards him, letting him know she was
available for the taking whenever he wanted.
At one point, around 2pm, Faith decided to......continue reading @ http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/11/erotic-story-swift-quickie-in-restroom.html?m=0

Re: Quickie In The Restroom - Woman Narrates S*xual Experience Wit A Co-worker [18+] by Unsad(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Quickie from the back. Never goes wrong wink
Re: Quickie In The Restroom - Woman Narrates S*xual Experience Wit A Co-worker [18+] by browniex: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2016
I do it a lot with our cleaner in the office,she is the reason I go to work as early as 5am.

1 Like

Re: Quickie In The Restroom - Woman Narrates S*xual Experience Wit A Co-worker [18+] by Gee645(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2016
i hope the end product will not be denial
browniex:
I do it a lot with our cleaner in the office,she is the reason I go to work as early as 5am.
Re: Quickie In The Restroom - Woman Narrates S*xual Experience Wit A Co-worker [18+] by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
browniex:
crazy dude. grin
Re: Quickie In The Restroom - Woman Narrates S*xual Experience Wit A Co-worker [18+] by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Unsad:
Quickie from the back. Never goes wrong wink
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

New Method Of Breastfeeding In Public / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed / Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.