Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) (71027 Views)

Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) / Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Travejyke(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
nkemdi89:
When one survives or escape an accident, thats when we will appreciate the Lord more, four times of having accident it's not funny at all. Each left their own scars on me, almost the same spot.

GOD has really been merciful to you

1 Like

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided
That's why you will keep "searching for love" so long as you can't even pretend to show it to your fellow human being, it will elude you.
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by tbliss22(m): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
6fit:
This is d effect of going to yur village to show off yurself. The Man spoke eloquently when he was interogated by the House for ministorial screening.
When death comes, what can we motals do? When people like dazukigate is alive seaping tea in d prison...........RIP to d eloquent Barister, son n wife

Lolz, babe are you kidding me What has Dasuki done to deserve you wishing him dead It has not gotten to that joooor.

Shake that off please!!!
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Johnny19: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Travejyke:
h
Guy is your conscience still alive?
of cos
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by eitsei(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
cionon:

Three members of a family gone in one day. It's not easy for their surviving daughter and sister. Wonder what my frnd would be going thru
God is her strength, I pray he grant them the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by VickyRotex(f): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
WailingWailer00:

your heart bleeds for someone that doesn't know you exist

Kwantinu

I knew them so well, and they knew me so well. That was my prochancellor, my registrar and my schoolmate.

1 Like

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by grandstar(m): 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided

Father, wife and son. the same day and you don't care?! angry
searchiing4love:
undecided

Father, wife and son. the same day and you don't care?!
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by abdulsemiu02(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
No one knows when his/her would probably come. Let's strive hard and obey our Lord to make our hereafter better for us, let's put it at the back of our mind dat Life is vanity and temporary while hereafter is permanent. May Allah be with the family of the dead.
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
eitsei:
God is her strength, I pray he grant them the fortitude to bear the loss

Amen
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by wasuka14(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dis man kill himself for nothing. For failure to use seat belt. RIP. #JamesOcholi

If FRSC can't catch u death will. Always use ur seat belt. Am alive today because of God and seat belt. I could have been forgen by now. Thank God.
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Hillary01(f): 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by holiboy: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
ELVISHOT:
My condolence to Ocholi's family, see more http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/03/late-ministers-corpse-others-arrive.html?m=1
may God forgive us in this our country. For the sin of eye service way we that commit, if na poor family this thing happen majority of us will not pity them but because is olowo we dey show fake pity. Hissssssssssssssssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Jesona(m): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rip Sir. One of Nigeria's exportable material.
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by tunesoft(m): 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP....
Make the fix our roads...cos no one really asked what caused the death...or the accident. Dangote truck? Bad road...? Police check point? Or what?
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by sadissbala(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided
yes I can see you don't give a Bleep but remember sooner or later you would gonna die.atleast say something good or say nothing.
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by fortune1968: 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
Gamesmart:
Poor guy
I wish this was Dino Melaye instead.
bad thought

1 Like

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Gamesmart:
Poor guy

I wish this was Dino Melaye instead.
stop judging and wishing people evil, you are not God.

1 Like

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Larrygr8t: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
too sad a news, RIP
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Junior66(m): 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lawlord1:
Ojomakpene
I wonder what is killing our Igala brothers o.
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hmmm this life sef ehn ? May God allow their souls to rest well in Jesus name and have mercy on us still breathing . Amen
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by kutchs: 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided
And so would people not give a f**k over your own death.
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Justicealh3(m): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Bcoz of this family accident, I alwys like if the family wan to make they trip to anywhere they should separatw theyselfs, 2 or 3cars, if this one gone, the other one stay alive. My condolences
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
ELVISHOT:
The FRSC said on Sunday that the remains of the late Minister of State for Labour, Mr James Ocholi, has been deposited at the morgue of the National Hospital, Abuja.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/late-minister-ocholis-remains-arrive/

What a world. RIP SAN
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by yelloboi: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
Some person are so pose leave in d forest n dey are been mistakingly brought to Nigeria as human been if not xo tell me while human been with feeling should muck death? I pity how ur own death will look like
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Justicealh3(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
shamecurls:
[s][size=18pt]إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ[/size][/s]
Remember the Man is a christian...
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by leksonltd: 12:00am On Mar 07, 2016
U had better be kept shut than seek God's rot. We are mourning
Johnny19:
Just hope his heart was ryt b4 passing away ... In order news: How can dis make $1 = #1
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:03am On Mar 07, 2016
Justicealh3:
Remember the Man is a christian...

Is Arabic an Islamic language?
Or is Hebrew a Christian language?
What religion will you tie to French. Dutch, Japanese and Co?

Think before u strike post.

I will spare ur ignorance
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Justicealh3(m): 12:06am On Mar 07, 2016
shamecurls:

Is Arabic an Islamic language?
Or is Hebrew a Christian language?
What religion will you tie to French. Dutch, Japanese and Co?

Think before u strike post.

I will spare ur ignorance
Come on keepquiet, by the way what's ur mean
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by guttentag(m): 12:08am On Mar 07, 2016
R I P. Money can't buy Life
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by WailingWailer00(m): 12:08am On Mar 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

I knew them so well, and they knew me so well. That was my prochancellor, my registrar and my schoolmate.

Eiyah, sorry dear
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Ratello: 12:09am On Mar 07, 2016
eitsei:
what about those who didn't hold any post and have died? When the time is ripe for one to die nothing can change it
FACT! But to have his wife and son in the "exit" is really painful.
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:09am On Mar 07, 2016
Justicealh3:
Come on keepquiet, by the way what's ur mean

Read what you composed, do u think you have made any sense? Re-phrase and I would place you where u belong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.