Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) (71023 Views)

Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) / Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by jantavanta(m): 7:39am On Mar 07, 2016
That Abuja-Kaduna expressway is getting more dangerous, especially for SUVs that can topple easily.

Why do we not repair roads instead of taking comfort in high speed off-road vehicles that have been stylishly re-named SUVs for marketing purposes?

1 Like

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by nonstan(m): 7:44am On Mar 07, 2016
carinmom:

Sorry for your loss, may God give you the fortitude to bear the loss. RIP to all of them cry

Thanks bro
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by dencobright(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2016
rip honourable minister,but I t will start as a correction to our politician not to put all their cake I one basket is too risky
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by skedemi(m): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2016
nonstan:
May his soul Rest in peace....my grandma died ystday too...may their souls rest in peace.. Amen!
Amen ...my grandma too died yesterday... may their souls find rest in God

1 Like

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by oloriooko(m): 8:05am On Mar 07, 2016
Our convoys especially political office holders must learn not to overspeed cuz this tragedy was obviously caused by overspeeding
My heart goes out to the grieving family
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Pque(m): 8:24am On Mar 07, 2016
otiigba1:
what!? shocked you can not go wishing people death regardless of what ever they have done, you are not invincible yourself you better retract, edit or modify this your comment. Wish others what you would wish for yourself.

I can bet that u are nt wishing gd things 4 ur enemies.
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by ChimubuChi: 8:28am On Mar 07, 2016
Opharhe:
What a tragedy! Father, wife and son on the same day? May we never experience such In Jesus Name.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:18am On Mar 07, 2016
Gamesmart:
Poor guy

I wish this was Dino Melaye instead.

Bros, wetin Dino do u na? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Babacele: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

That's why you will keep "searching for love" so long as you can't even pretend to show it to your fellow human being, it will elude you.
only God knows what has happened to our empathy , n humanity. May God forgive us.
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Babacele: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2016
wasuka14:
Dis man kill himself for nothing. For failure to use seat belt. RIP. #JamesOcholi

If FRSC can't catch u death will. Always use ur seat belt. Am alive today because of God and seat belt. I could have been forgen by now. Thank God.
so u were in the car with them?
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Babacele: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2016
Justicealh3:
Remember the Man is a christian...
who says Arabic language is a taboo to Christians? there are Arab christains if u must know. unto God we come n to Him shall we return. May God forgive the Ocholis.
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by nkemdi89(f): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2016
Travejyke:

GOD has really been merciful to you
Honestly he is.
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by nkemdi89(f): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2016
femi4:
Stop travelling at night
Only one happened at night, even that one I was in my street walking casually when a vehicle knocked me down.
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by femi4: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2016
nkemdi89:

Only one happened at night, even that one I was in my street walking casually when a vehicle knocked me down.
That's serious o, God protection over you o o

1 Like

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Babacele:
only God knows what has happened to our empathy , n humanity. May God forgive us.
I just can't imagine some people's flippancy with something so horrible. Amen to your prayer jare

1 Like

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Rutheby(f): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
VickyRotex:
My heart bleeds. Lord comfort us all.

May you find eternal rest Sir, Registrar and Joshua.
Is she the Registrar of Kogi State Poly. Learnt they lost their Registrar
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by initiate: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
ELVISHOT:
The FRSC said on Sunday that the remains of the late Minister of State for Labour, Mr James Ocholi, has been deposited at the morgue of the National Hospital, Abuja.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/late-minister-ocholis-remains-arrive/

FRSC is so efficient at packing up after disasters, verr slow buffoons
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Rutheby:
Is she the Registrar of Kogi State Poly. Learnt they lost their Registrar

No dear. She was the registrar of Salem University, Lokoja.
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Rutheby(f): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

No dear. She was the registrar of Salem University, Lokoja.
A big loss indeed. I hope 2 meet u smday. I'm also in Lokoja
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
Rutheby:
A big loss indeed. I hope 2 meet u smday. I'm also in Lokoja

It's well. I hope to meet you too. But I'm not currently in Lokoja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) / Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.