Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) (71028 Views)

Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) / Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Agukagu(m): 12:11am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided

What happened to the minister can happen to anyone. Put yourself in the shoes of this family. Imagine the calamity of your father, your mother and your brother passing away like the Ocholis and all I can say is that I dont give a fu*k. Those were very unkind words to the dead and to the mourners. Be sober, mourn with those that mourn and weep with those that weep.
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by planetx: 12:13am On Mar 07, 2016
Even with the body still in the morgue. Some people have started lobbying baba for the empty ministerial slot, no be Naija we dey mtcheeew.
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by misspicy(f): 12:20am On Mar 07, 2016
Lawlord1:
Ojomakpene
ojonugwa cry
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by sexaddict08(m): 12:24am On Mar 07, 2016
nkemdi89:
When one survives or escape an accident, thats when we will appreciate the Lord more, four times of having accident it's not funny at all. Each left their own scars on me, almost the same spot.

reduce your travelling if possible...

2 Likes

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by totorimi: 12:27am On Mar 07, 2016
A bit of carefulness would have avoided this. At that level in society how come he chose to drive himself and all his family in one car in a long journey.
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Johnny19: 12:32am On Mar 07, 2016
leksonltd:
U had better be kept shut than seek God's rot. We are mourning
You are mourning not everybody...keep mourning
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by diva90: 1:08am On Mar 07, 2016
Really sad, the other kids will be inconsolable cry my heartfelt condolences goes out to the entire family
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by duduade: 1:19am On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=faithful9412 post=43541919][/quote] I am entitled to my opinion though..
What if...
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by duduade: 1:20am On Mar 07, 2016
Ekaka1:

If you hadn't written this nonsense, you'd have been a wise person
what if... Entitled to my opinion though...
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by eitsei(m): 1:21am On Mar 07, 2016
Ratello:

FACT! But to have his wife and son in the "exit" is really painful.
agreed..
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by victoriokelvin(m): 1:26am On Mar 07, 2016
Am yet 2 believe wat am seeing Rite now. If this is true den Kogi state has lost a brain box, guru, nd d man am seeing has d next governor of Kogi state. Death where is thee spear, where is it? RIP
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by nelsonguru: 2:25am On Mar 07, 2016
May his soul rest in Peace
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by otiigba1(m): 3:19am On Mar 07, 2016
Gamesmart:
Poor guy

I wish this was Dino Melaye instead.
what!? shocked you can not go wishing people death regardless of what ever they have done, you are not invincible yourself you better retract, edit or modify this your comment. Wish others what you would wish for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by bewla(m): 4:15am On Mar 07, 2016
sad one here now what information u carry can never b gain gone with the wind
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by femi4: 5:21am On Mar 07, 2016
nkemdi89:
When one survives or escape an accident, thats when we will appreciate the Lord more, four times of having accident it's not funny at all. Each left their own scars on me, almost the same spot.
Stop travelling at night
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by 989900: 5:23am On Mar 07, 2016
So, it's true NL unveils the darkened st00pidity and daftness of the same people we live amongst.

SMH at all the dumber than dumb comments on here.

Who can guarantee he/she will see tomorrow among us?

2 Likes

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Trustme2(m): 5:25am On Mar 07, 2016
Why is it that nobody is talking about the driver. Did he drive himself?I guess the Ocholis have subsumed the driver. RIP to them all
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:53am On Mar 07, 2016
I can tell you that the village witches started planning this before he was born!
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by tpiar: 5:55am On Mar 07, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
I can tell you that the village witches started planning this before he was born!

why so sure?
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:59am On Mar 07, 2016
tpiar:

why so sure?
How a family be anihilated in one day while some others in the car just sustained injuries?
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by tpiar: 6:00am On Mar 07, 2016
nothing about the story adds up, sounds like a script written by bloggers.

even the photographs are weird.

some of the things they (bloggers or scriptwriters) need to address:

-there is only one stock photo being circulated of the "wife"

-the purported son's "instagram" post simply does not make sense- sounds awfully similar to a "last post" circulated after some plane crashes in the past years, from persons who do not seem like real people ie fake personas

- not sure the car photos being shown, are from the actual incident we are being told about

-the name sounds more of east African than Nigerian although I could be wrong

- etc etc

If those distributing the story can clear up these inconsistencies, that would help.

paid posters, stay away plz, dont come here and start derailing.
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by gbengus17: 6:23am On Mar 07, 2016
TO ME IT IS VERY FOOLISH FOR 3-4 MEMBERS OF A FAMILY TO TRAVEL TOGETHER===== I DONT DO IT/ WE SEPERATE AND SCATTER OURSELFS
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Dhotseal(m): 6:37am On Mar 07, 2016
Gamesmart:
Poor guy

Never wish anyone dead, since you are not their creator.

1 Like

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by mathensy(m): 6:44am On Mar 07, 2016
RIP
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by mykel25(m): 6:50am On Mar 07, 2016
The only thing I say to politicians when they die is REST IN PEACE IF YOU DESERVE IT! Cuz if u c what they get into ehnn! In aspiration to get power n fame you ll pityLESS
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by slavemerchant: 6:56am On Mar 07, 2016
Gamesmart:
Poor guy

I wish it was you instead, now how do you feel?
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by owentony(f): 6:59am On Mar 07, 2016
All man need God now, cos we no know wen our own go come. RIP
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by carinmom(f): 7:01am On Mar 07, 2016
nonstan:
May his soul Rest in peace....my grandma died ystday too...may their souls rest in peace.. Amen!
Sorry for your loss, may God give you the fortitude to bear the loss. RIP to all of them cry
Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by aluko360(m): 7:12am On Mar 07, 2016
So FRSC has ambulance?

Minister's corpse arrive morgue in FRSC ambulance but be it ordinary Nigerians; i'm 100% certain they will be packed at the back of FRSC Hilux vehicles- either dead 0r injured.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 07, 2016
May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

Protect yourself from untimely death this year 2016. There are enemies after your life everyday. Get the RCCG Prayer & Fasting Manual 2016 to kill your enemies from your father's or mother's. Buy for only N1000 and start your spiritual warfare journey in seconds.

Visit www.rccgfastingmanual.instapage.com to download your copy. God Bless you

Re: Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 07, 2016
when I hear of deaths, the only thing I pray for is the when it's comes knocking on my door,it should be in a flash, I don't want have to be on a bed begging for mercy killing or go through so much pain,I just wnt it brief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.