Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) (13889 Views)

Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) / Army Seizes Fake Policemen Vehicle In Rivers - See Photos / LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by oladre: 10:18am On Mar 07, 2016
davodyguy:

You better keep quiet

Not every accident is caused by bad roads. There are numerous causes of accident, but its most unfortunate that we attribute most of them to bad roads, since there's infrastructure deficit in Nigeria.

See the image below and tell me if the road is bad or smooth.

[img]https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smxlxnfxqe/spqr/p1/attachments/3469517_d_jpeg606f2d2c5cc4b1a0bcf4de5a863bea72[/img]

From the same image, it appears that the cause of the accident is most likely a burst tyre and one thing about accident is that, When over speeding on the tempting highway, once your front tyre bursts, only God can save the car from somersaulting at least 3 times. No matter how good a driver you think you are.

I'm talking from experience. Mine happened on 3rd mainland bridge and it was my front tyre too.

The late Minister also died from burst front tyre too

Agreed, the Abuja to Kaduna highway is one of the best in the country. Most causes of accident there are negligence and over speeding.
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by aAK1(m): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided I HAVE A FEELING FASHOLA WILL FAIL TO DELIVER IN HIS 3 IN ONE MINISTERIAL PORTFOLIO. NO LIGHT, BAD ROADS AND NO HOUSING BLOCKS undecided WHERE IS THE CHANGE
sharap. kaduna abuja road is one of the best stretch of roads in nigeria. you can almost drive with your eye closed. over speeding is what kills on that road. im also guilty of over speeding on that road.160/175
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by bahaushe1: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2016
mrphysics:
No more Boko Haram attack but accident. This Change government must start from the beginning, we know the previous government did nothing to alleviate this problem. They must start by repairing the roads, and also instruct transport companies to sensitize their drivers and also give passengers the right orientation on how to deal with reckless driver by handing him over to the army at the nearest check point
These accidents have nothing to do with the condition of the roads.
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmm. God save us all in this change. BTW, I couldn't comment for a long time, what happened to naira land?
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2016
E b lyk say, the smoothness of that Kaduna-Abuja road dey sweet una too much dis days... Stop overspeeding o
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by bodyloveghetto(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2016
Seriously, why tha K-A road de suck politician blood like this, hmmm something beneath tha fuqqin road ooo... chop n die road

Like my fellow nlers... End time road
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2016
ExAngel007:
i once had an accident on that road
i hope u didn't die also

1 Like

Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by ExAngel007(f): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
i hope u didn't die also
i blame u
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by goodgate: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2016
DavidGodwin:

Why don't we hear these kinds of news from the Western world?
In Nigeria,we overspeed when the road is smooth.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by magzey: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2016
jhydebaba:
the gods of the roads (abuja to kaduna) need sacrifice. abeg, make una give them oh. enough of this blood sucking.
Then offer your self .we no know this one for here. useless ritualist.
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by amiskurie(m): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
ExAngel007:

I said it,there are ghosts on nairaland.

Now u know!
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
ExAngel007:
But here u are... Alive and beautiful.. Praise God

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje / Tijanniya Sect: We Did Not Appoint Sanusi Our Leader In Nigeria / Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Deleting Double Registrants From Voter Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.