Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,234 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised (2619 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by porchster: 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

Incase you don't know. You are indirectly supporting it.

Instead of you to preach against it. You are giving men reasons to beat their partners in the name of telling ladies the reasons why. Do you see the plot here? You claim to tell ladies the reason why they are being hit but meanwhile you are only telling chauvinistic men who beat women a reason to beat women.

What's your definition of disrespect and rudeness? So if I beat my wife now and they ask why I say she was disrespecting me and she was rude. Lol

I still stand by it, no matter the situation, no matter how bad it is, a man has no right to hit a woman as there are no reasons whatsoever. If her father did not hit her why would another man do that? Because she is is a woman? Ok can we give women reasons to attack and lynch their guys too if they disrespect them ?

Man your post is only encouraging it. If no one will tell you I've told you. I advice you never lay hands on a woman.

Bye

This is the probs we are facing in the country we are so conservative and crude. A lady is to be treated like a queen but if he delight in sitting on Jezebel seat fine pls try one,you will know that satan is a saint . you are saying bla bla bla that guy should walk away after anof insults,curses on u and you family, but you should as well discourage their habit in your write up. i know beating is disgusting but guy u are so biased.

what i was expecting from a learned person like was to cast the blame on the two parties. that means you are encouraging rudeness. guy pls pray that you witness not an evil woman. An evil woman that can make a pastor backslide. Am talking from experience. you dont have to be one sided. thats my take.
Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by Strahovski1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
porchster:

This is the probs we are facing in the country we are so conservative and crude. A lady is to be treated like a queen but if he delight in sitting on Jezebel seat fine. you are saying bla bla bla that guy should walk away after anof insults,curses on u and you family but should as well discourage the habit in your write up. guy u are biased.

what i was expecting from a learned person like was to cast the blame on the two parties. that means you are encouraging rudeness. guy pls pray that you witness not an evil woman. An evil woman that can make a pastor backslide. Am talking from experience. you dont have to be one sided. thats my take

I'm not biased. A woman insulting you and cursing your family there is a diplomatic way of resolving those issues not violence.

If a man insults you and your family would you immediately slap him? No you won't because he may end up beating the day light out of you.

Let's be diplomatic in everything

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by porchster: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

I'm not biased. A woman insulting you and cursing your family there is a diplomatic way of resolving those issues not violence.

If a man insults you and your family would you immediately slap him? No you won't because he may end up beating the day light out of you.

Let's be diplomatic in everything

Guy pls i know what am saying pls if you are a muslim or you are in any religion pls just pray. is not about being diplomatic its something you find yourself doing.
Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
I heard a quarrel between husband n wife.. N the wife be shouting what can you do! Do your worse!... Mgbo wetin d man go do. He just go watch NTA.. cheesy
Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by porchster: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
joshsmarty:
I heard a quarrel between husband n wife.. N the wife be shouting what can you do! Do your worse!... Mgbo wetin d man go do. He just go watch NTA.. cheesy

And the woman go lata say weakling
Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by lanrywatt(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Any man that lays his hands on me will......embarassed
Sex u abi lol,stop making mouth Wen u can't even fight him
Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by porchster: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2016
lanrywatt:
Sex u abi lol,stop making mouth Wen u can't even fight him
Dont mind stupidinluv i guess she is a victim
Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by blessedtwins: 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Strahovski1:
A man who lays his hand on a woman is not a man and is worse than an animal who should be flogged, hanged and flogged again.

Op your post is trash!

No matter what a woman does. You have no right to lay hands on her.

Don't worry I wish you get a wife like my own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. / Miss Or Hit? He Tried A Toilet Selfie / Guys Be Serious For Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.