Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! (4216 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by olac21(m): 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
mzvyne:
I don't like you.... I bring my friend... You code, you buzz off.

What the Bleep is this shit saying?

1 Like

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by Maamin(m): 12:08am On Mar 08, 2016
olac21:

Bwahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by czarr(m): 4:14am On Mar 08, 2016
olac21:

azin eh?
Just dumb!bitches are just getting dumber!
She actually thought she made sense grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This / Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? / I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.