Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized (2295 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
This they said is a ritual tradition in their tribe. They however insist that if she doesnt do it , she might not be able to give birth and many other threats and punishment to be melted out to us,

my girl insists she cant go through the pain and we should ignore it but am scared .

Pls which do i go.. Is sex with a circumsized female the same with normal.hope it wont affect her healthwise. Or should we just ignore the whole event as mere superstition.
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by Progress2468(m): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Choii !!!!
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by dollyjoy(f): 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Weird!shocked.

To hell with barbaric traditions!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
Your babe is about to fall out of the way to Orgasm grin grin

Sorry dude
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by SUPERPACK: 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
circumcision or not, sexual satisfaction lies in the heart, Afterall the absence of circumcision has led to too many broken homes.
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by kilode100(f): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:
This they said is a ritual tradition in their tribe. They however insist that if she doesnt do it , she might not be able to give birth and many other threats and punishment to be melted out to us,

my girl insists she cant go through the pain and we should ignore it but am scared .

Pls which do i go.. Is sex with a circumsized female the same with normal.hope it wont affect her healthwise. Or should we just ignore the whole event as mere superstition.

E no better for you if dem circumcise her?.. I wasn't circumcised and it has 'almost' ruined my life... I am a nympho, once it moves, I fuvk and most Guys who know this little details about don show me shege..

May God have mercy on me cheesy cheesy

Jokes apart, i think I'm possessed! grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Op r u serious?yay or nay bf i advice u cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by falconey(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
I cant believe this nigga has a fiancee
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by okaku(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
kilode100:

E no better for you if dem circumcise her?.. I wasn't circumcised and it has 'almost' ruined my life... I am a nympho, once it moves, I fuvk and most Guys who know this little details about don show me shege..

don't get you.... I've known many circumcised gals who are nymphos. likewise some uncircumcised ones who aren't. hence circumcision is not a yardstick for sexual proclivity
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by Kondomatic(m): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
kilode100:

lmao. You're not possessed, every uncircumcised lady that I have met is a sex addict.

Just a little touch body and she will fall yakata.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by kilode100(f): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kondomatic:
lmao. You're not possessed, every uncircumcised lady that I have met is a sex addict.

Just a little touch body and she will fall yakata.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no dey say no.. cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Oga am disappointed at u for asking this. In this era where everyone is preaching against female genital mutilation, u come here to ask wat to do. I don't bliv dis shiit.

If it's true, mention d name of her village.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by kilode100(f): 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
okaku:
don't get you.... I've known many circumcised gals who are nymphos. likewise some uncircumcised ones who aren't. hence circumcision is not a yardstick for sexual proclivity

Na my personal experience I dey share so.. Maybe, those one's were raped when they 'children'
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
She will never njoy sex after dis. Ha! Dis girl go miss sha, smh
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lol so some folks are still daft..Girls are not meant to be circumcised that shii is painful according to those who undergo it
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by Kondomatic(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
kilode100:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no dey say no.. cheesy
Lwkmd.

Means you ain't getting enough.

Ever had it non stop for 20-30 minutes? The goes on from 1st round directly to 2nd round and the his tool is hard and available?
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
Alejhandro:
Oga am disappointed at u for asking this. In this era where everyone is preaching against female genital mutilation, u come here to ask wat to do. I don't bliv dis shiit.

If it's true, mention d name of her village.

even without mentioning the village, u no somepeople will know.. . You can choose to believe or not.
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by Kondomatic(m): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
ellacute45:
Lol so some folks are still daft..Girls are not meant to be circumcised that shii is painful according to those who undergo it
Is pain the only reason they shouldn't do it?
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by kilode100(f): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kondomatic:
Lwkmd.

Means you ain't getting enough.

Ever had it non stop for 20-30 minutes? The goes on from 1st round directly to 2nd round and the his tool is hard and available?

I have taken on three Guys, and they marvelled at my strength and expertise... I no just dey tire and can go on and on...

I guess it's my God given gift.

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by SUPERPACK: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
kilode100:

I have taken on three Guys, and they marvelled at my strength and expertise... I no just dey tire and can go on and on...

Chisos. three guys. so how many people will you marry to satisfy ur sexual urge.
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by kilode100(f): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
SUPERPACK:

Chisos. three guys. so how many people will you marry to satisfy ur sexual urge.

Oh that?.. I'm on my second sacred marriage.. cheesy

I'm an unrepentant cheat!.. I Love my DH, it's just that I'm weak and vulnerable down there.

DH, pls Forgive me cry Very innocent and quiet man cry

It hasn't been easy on me too cry

19 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by pritolajnr(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
kilode100:

really?..Bleep with me or ion beleive that
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kondomatic:
Is pain the only reason they shouldn't do it?
so you support it cuz boys are meant to be circumcised right?
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by firstking01(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
This used to be in vogue in the stone age eraundecided,,,,for crying out loud this is 21st century we must join the moving train or you remain primitive for lifeundecided
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by Kondomatic(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
ellacute45:
so you support it cuz boys are meant to be circumcised right?
How you came to the conclusion that I support it baffles me.
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by arki(m): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
For u to be so blunt in saying all those stuffs means u are tired of it and u want out @ kilode100. I kinda like ur blunt personality

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kondomatic:
How you came to the conclusion that I support it baffles me.
it's too painful and forward the fact they have to wait before the girl is matured enough unlike boys who get circumcise after 8 days of birth...
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by ClassCaptain(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Haha
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by flokii: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

Better call it quit..

Africans & primitive way of life

Just imagine.. They're about to ruin a girl's sex life completely
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 08, 2016
kilode100:

I go like to shadow u grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2016
flokii:

Better call it quit..
Africans & primitive way of life
Just imagine.. They're about to ruin a girl's sex life completely
call it quit with the girl
Re: My Fiancee Is About To Be Circumsized by flokii: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

call it quit with the girl

yeah..

or betterstill threaten to leave her.. you dnt know how miserable ur sex life would be with her after.

she has to decide..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Curves On This Lady Though. It's 18+ O! / Nine / All "Nigerian Big Boys" Should Be Ashamed After Seeing This Mark Zuckerberg Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.