Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning (25078 Views)

Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by yunnyp(m): 8:12am On Mar 08, 2016
searay:

My question is , were they planning to rig the elections?
Guilty conscience
if not then why did they step back?
#orotisorare

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by ikwubaba: 8:14am On Mar 08, 2016
NextGovernor:
PDP is rivers. U can't rig PDP into power in Katsina, same way u can't rig APC into power in Rivers. Just less than 15% of APC in Rivers cannot dictate for more than 85% of the PDP populace. Only places you hear about Rivers APC is mostly on pages of Newspaper or TV stations to make Nigerians from other states feel they control majority of the people in Rivers.

So you didn't know Katsina had a PDP governor? You must be high on something. The people of River state are not fixated on any party. Thay can change anytime. Else, why the election at all?

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by ddippset(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2016
NextGovernor:
PDP is rivers. U can't rig PDP into power in Katsina, same way u can't rig APC into power in Rivers. Just less than 15% of APC in Rivers cannot dictate for more than 85% of the PDP populace. Only places you hear about Rivers APC is mostly on pages of Newspaper or TV stations to make Nigerians from other states feel they control majority of the people in Rivers.
trash! If the pdp in Katsina presents a credible Hausa-Fulani man as governorship candidate, the people will vote for him if they prefer him to the apc candidate. Same applies to rivers. The ex governor, senators, reps, assembly members were all of the apc. APC would put up a good show in rivers state anytime. Rivers is not Obio akpor alone, where all the IPOB touts live. So stop f00ling yourself.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by AlPeter: 8:15am On Mar 08, 2016
NextGovernor:
oga den why is the threats and assassinations all of the state we all believe PDP will win in a free and fair election but for some Unknown reasons Wicked Wike don't want free and fair.
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by AlPeter: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2016
GreatSE:

grin grin grin grin
You no wan die but you wan rig election.....it was a simple statement " Rig and Die"
who decide Riggers. Remember he who sow the wind reaps the whirlwind. RIP to peace in Rivers
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by ddippset(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2016
nnachukz:
They actually planned to right that election otherwise why are they backing out? Just write your will and include Amaechi as one of the beneficiary and then come and rig your life. If you are really going to do the right thing there won't be any need for fear. Nobody should temper with the choice of the masses. Wike's statement is same as Buhari saying Bamboo and Dogs will be sucked in blood if the election is rigged against him. So no zombie should masturbate here.
rubbish. Wike has already shown them his body language which is; apc must not win any election. Declare apc winner in any of the election and face maiming or death to you and you family. It's already happening.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by bekweru10(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2016
Its okay to back out, how I wish our ignorant youths will also back out and leave the politicians to vote. They are killing us and we are supporting them. Am happy I don't have any political party to support am just a fan of good government. As of all the killing its high time we rise up, not by violence but under mutual terms and that motion should start by us backing out from the election......
This politicians are using us, let me ask you, where are there children and family members? Do they vote? My brothers be wise. Repentance is not in the plans of this politicians.
[b][/b] embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by bekweru10(m): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2016
Its okay to back out, how I wish our ignorant youths will also back out and leave the politicians to vote. They are killing us and we are supporting them. Am happy I don't have any political party to support am just a fan of good government. As of all the killing its high time we rise up, not by violence but under mutual terms and that motion should start by us backing out from the election......
This politicians are using us, let me ask you, where are there children and family members? Do they vote? My brothers be wise. Repentance is not in the plans of this politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by ddippset(m): 8:25am On Mar 08, 2016
dexpee4life:
the Guilty is always afraid and running when no man is chasing him or her. Why backing off with a lame excuse of being threatened. Rivers knows what they want and that's what they wud get come rain come sun, if they like, they should bring Aso Rock Villa staff as adhoc, we will still vote our candidates and deliver them
wike's message is clear; declare apc winner and get maimed or killed. That's wike's message.
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by modath(f): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2016
Is Uniport under Wike Jurisdiction?

If it were to be RSUST, I won't argue but Uniport? I call bull...
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by kelvinovie(m): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2016
I can't understand the bias sentiment here, a clear reason was given by one of the lecturer, that he is an APC affiliated member, so opting out will be better for such reason. Dr. Abdulrahman Megida, who is a senior lecturer in UNIPORT, specifically demanded that his name be expunged from the list of INEC ad-hoc staff for the polls.

According to him, “My name is synonymous to the All Progressives Congress and you know that the government here is PDP (Peoples Democratic Party). Based on that, I want my name to be expunged from the list.”
Is this not clear enough.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by ReabridCharles(m): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2016
Uniport lecturers rigging our results since time immemorial.

Now them de back out cos they won rig election. Them for stay na...

All hail Wike, the political naked wire.

Shock them all!!!!!

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by GoodMuyis(m): 8:51am On Mar 08, 2016
Where is Joseph Mbu, we need him in Rivers State, his role in silencing electoral violence is a HIT back2back
from Rivers to Lagos back to rivers again

Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by RELEASEUS: 8:53am On Mar 08, 2016
donpress36:
Who wants to die?? Nice movement by the lecturer....

Fayose matter will be JOKE compare to what will happen to wike...

Fayose Kirikiri 80% Loading....

Wike own will be (killed by hanging) with all the blood he is shedding...
What is all these you are spewing? Shu, are you this bitter? 'Killed by hanging'. Can you watch your enemy being killed live in the first place?
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by comos: 8:59am On Mar 08, 2016
RIVERS FOR PDP PDP FOR RIVERS
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by valslove8715(f): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2016
ddippset:
If you are coming to rig elections write your will, which means you will be killed! Só the punishment for rigging an election is now death? Who has killed Wike for all the elections he has rigged?
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2016
So they wanted to rig for apc abi.
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by nnachukz(m): 9:11am On Mar 08, 2016
Tunami:
so you are supporting electoral violence,are you even a human beign or an animal in human skin?
if those who supported Buhari's statement are human then I'm also human.
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by priscaoge(f): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2016
sexaddict08:

even your brothers that you're cutting their neck is just on TV and newspapers kontinu

And what about Ur brothers U are burning alive nko? Oga biko shift one side tongue tongue
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by freshvine(f): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2016
Wike has a professor from Uniport in his cabinet who is a thorough breed politician. Nothing happens in Uniport without this popular lecturer politician in the know.

Wike is absolutely right when he made that comment of APC infiltration into the ranks of the Adhoc staffs of INEC from uniport.
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by nnachukz(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2016
ddippset:
What is Wike's assessment or evidence of a free and fair election in rivers state? A free and fair election in rivers state is an election which is won by the PDP only, if APC wins then the election is rigged! because according to Wike rivers people are pdp people. The implication is that any election won by the APC in rivers state is Wike's rigged election and any UNIPORT lecturer who conducts an election won by the APC would be visited by machete and gun wielding millitants who have already begun a beheading spree! If i were a lecturer, I would definitely ópt out as well. I may be able to protect myself after the elections, what about my wife? And my son? And my daughter? What a pity!
Let's say he is borrowing a leave from Buhari. Buhari never believed that elections that didn't produce him as winner were free and fair. We knew what he kept saying when he lost those elections.
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by ronaldbecky(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2016
Tinubutoto:

hypocrites shut up yo mouth, weren't u happy when President Buhari said Bamboos and dogs will be soaked in blood. Wike is a good learner, he learnt from Buhari.
mumu,i dont blame u...dey there dey wack mouth...on d day of election am sure u wodnt go out to vote..keep encourage violent..

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by Gaskia: 9:39am On Mar 08, 2016
Similarly, Dr. Abdulrahman Megida, who is a senior lecturer in UNIPORT, specifically demanded that his name be expunged from the list of INEC ad-hoc staff for the polls.

According to him, “My name is synonymous to the All Progressives Congress and you know that the government here is PDP (Peoples Democratic Party). Based on that, I want my name to be expunged from the list.”

So Wike is right, why chose a partisan lecturer to arbitrate or partake in an election? Neutrality is sacrosanct in this matter.
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by Amanwulu1(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2016
ddippset:
What is Wike's assessment or evidence of a free and fair election in rivers state? A free and fair election in rivers state is an election which is won by the PDP only, if APC wins then the election is rigged! because according to Wike rivers people are pdp people. The implication is that any election won by the APC in rivers state is Wike's rigged election and any UNIPORT lecturer who conducts an election won by the APC would be visited by machete and gun wielding millitants who have already begun a beheading spree! If i were a lecturer, I would definitely ópt out as well. I may be able to protect myself after the elections, what about my wife? And my son? And my daughter? What a pity!
unfortunately, wike's sentiment is d same wit every nigerian politician's and party. Hv u 4goten about baboon being soaked in blood? Or in d most recent time, d threat to form a parallel govt. Let's call a spade a spade nigeria politics has a problems n let's b prompt in condemning evil even wen our papa is involved. I pray 4 my country.

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by ShegeYorubawa: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2016
nnachukz:
They actually planned to right that election otherwise why are they backing out? Just write your will and include Amaechi as one of the beneficiary and then come and rig your life. If you are really going to do the right thing there won't be any need for fear. Nobody should temper with the choice of the masses. Wike's statement is same as Buhari saying Bamboo and Dogs will be sucked in blood if the election is rigged against him. So no zombie should masturbate here.

Epic..Wike is only learning from our President. So why should anyone bother him? grin
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by sunkoye: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2016
I blame supreme court for this mess.....survival of the fittest election undecided
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by ShegeYorubawa: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2016
amaechi1:

And you are happy? When a corpse is being carried by another man, another will think it is a log of wood. But the moment the carry corpse into his house, he will realize it is a dead body.
Life cannot be replaced.

Tunami:
so you are supporting electoral violence,are you even a human beign or an animal in human skin?

I hate hypocrites with every fibre in me and when they are zombies, i hate them even more. Just about a year ago, "You were shouting "sai buhari" when that Islamic monkey in aso rock promised "dog and baboons will be soaked in blood", if he has the right win election by threatening people's lives and even killing corpers and southerners why not accord Wike the same right? they both have the same rights and just a head each. Don't they? grin
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by ddippset(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2016
Amanwulu1:
unfortunately, wike's sentiment is d same wit every nigerian politician's and party. Hv u 4goten about baboon being soaked in blood? Or in d most recent time, d threat to form a parallel govt. Let's call a spade a spade nigeria politics has a problems n let's b prompt in condemning evil even wen our papa is involved. I pray 4 my country.
1..dogs and baboons soaked in blood meaning there will be consequences and no direct threat to any particular person ....... 2. Form a parallel government meaning what? No mention of killing anybody...... 3. Write your will before coming to rivers state. This is a direct threat to the same inec conducting the elections! You seriously want to compare these 3 comments? Abeg stop trying to form as if you're being objective. You're not.
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by ddippset(m): 10:02am On Mar 08, 2016
nnachukz:
Let's say he is borrowing a leave from Buhari. Buhari never believed that elections that didn't produce him as winner were free and fair. We knew what he kept saying when he lost those elections.
Borrowing a leaf not leave! He can't even write proper English, he's insulting the president here and there.
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by ShegeYorubawa: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2016
omenka:
Those yoots aren't gonna see anything wrong with this but when shiit hits the fan they'd be all over the place howling and wailing like fat kids whose mothers had tittties yanked out of their hungry mouths.

Wike was, is and will always be an unrepentant thug and an "enforcer". He's simply doing what he's best at doing. These same scenario played out in an "uglier" manner during the guber election and the Supreme court put a seal of approval on it with their most distasteful judgement.

The security forces should be on the alert to avert any breakdown in law and order. The people of Rivers state must not be muscled into voting any particular candidates. Be they APC or PDP, a fair and free contest is all we demand in Rivers. Let the best men win.

Oga abeg make we hear word, show us where you condemned buhari for threatening the lives of southerners with his dogs and baboon statement which eventually earned him power.He muscled his way to power, wike also have that right too. You can only foam in the mouth when you broom-wavers are flogged at the polls with your own brooms.

Sai Wike! grin
God bless Wike the lion tamer! grin
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by Odani: 10:04am On Mar 08, 2016
ddippset:

Gbam! true talk
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning by nnachukz(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2016
ddippset:
Borrowing a leaf not leave! He can't even write proper English, he's insulting the president here and there.
That shouldn't bother you. Your president can not even speak fluently but you still worship him. Why get yourself worked up over minor typographical error? Is that all you can do to defend your god?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Ruling Nigeria With Medieval Mindset, Says Prof Utomi / Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] / INEC Working For The PDP – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.