Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Court Summons DSS Over Attack On Ex- Buhari’s Campaigner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Summons DSS Over Attack On Ex- Buhari’s Campaigner (10927 Views)

Buhari Campaigner Undergoes Spinal Surgery Over Injuries Sustained In 2015 / Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS / Court Summons EFCC For Freezing Fayose's Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Summons DSS Over Attack On Ex- Buhari’s Campaigner by Omonigeriarere: 10:52am On Mar 08, 2016
[s]
adehsenior:
This counter abi, very soon men will start fighting the government, I wonder whether the DSS have now become tools for intimidating non APC law abiding Nigerians
Only God will judge our leaders.
[/s]

Did you read the article at all? How pre-matured evaluation suddenly occupied your brain is astonishing.
Re: Court Summons DSS Over Attack On Ex- Buhari’s Campaigner by Omonigeriarere: 10:59am On Mar 08, 2016
adehsenior:

I read and understood the whole piece brother, whether he's an ex-buhari or present buhari campaigner, the question is why use the daura secret service to intimidate people, abi person no get right again?
Mchewwww

"....Nwokoye and his wife, Jessica, were in April, 2015 allegedly brutalised by men of the DSS, leaving one of Nwokoye’s eyes badly affected".

Did you read the above quote from the passage or you are just lacking comprehension skills? For your information, no amount of pains and eternal frustrations can return GEJ back to Aso Rock: forget the past and move forward.
Re: Court Summons DSS Over Attack On Ex- Buhari’s Campaigner by mart2k(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

no, I read the case then, the man sort for a warrant or they should simply get their required info from the NIS, but because it's all politics, they want to coerced him to release the info which he refused, that was when he was brutalized.
@all linking pmb with it, it's advisable you learn how to read before you know how to talk, it saves you from the claws of death.
Re: Court Summons DSS Over Attack On Ex- Buhari’s Campaigner by omoigbomina(m): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
To those who can't read and comprehend .This is dangerous it is causing you to be delirious too much of hate for Buhari is dangerous to you peoples mental balance. Even to the point of stupidity and foolishness some people still refuse to comprehend.
Re: Court Summons DSS Over Attack On Ex- Buhari’s Campaigner by Jesusloveyou: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Why the President will not look into the attitude of our security agencies remains a mystery.

Successive governments have failed to sanitize the Nigerian Police and other agencies.

The Nigerian security outfits ranging from the Police to the Army to the NSCDC to the EFCC to even Man-O-War are still made up of mostly touts and thugs who believe they are judge, jury and executioner just by virtue of the uniform they put on.

Thats why a Nigerian Police officer will not hesitate to draw his weapon on an unarmed civilian and threaten to shoot them if they dont comply with his wishes.

Why the Government wouldn't look into attaching well trained litigation Lawyers with atleast 10 - 15 years experience to every Police Station to provide them with sound legal counsel while increasing the minimum requirement for joining the Police from First School Leaving to OND.

Imagine the DSS that should be a mush more sophisticated and intelligent driven outfit arresting a Man and brutalizing him for refusing to handover confidential documents without a valid court order.

I hope the man gets a killing in settlement judgment from the courts.
all this happen under ur corrupt ineffectual buffoon regime, in fact that is d reason my fellow good people of nigeria sent him back to otueke,
Change has come, such thug style of security personnel wil never be condone
Re: Court Summons DSS Over Attack On Ex- Buhari’s Campaigner by Okijajuju1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
all this happen under ur corrupt ineffectual buffoon regime, in fact that is d reason my fellow good people of nigeria sent him back to otueke,
Change has come, such thug style of security personnel wil never be condone

Are you sure you are alright?

First of all, my post was not an attack on President Buhari, its a general comment directed towards the heads of Government.

Secondly, I am a supporter of the President, but that has nothing to do with this.

Thirdly, its not even Jonathans fault that our security apparatus lacks professionalism. Its problem that has persisted for a very long time.
Re: Court Summons DSS Over Attack On Ex- Buhari’s Campaigner by Henrichemeka(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nigeria don wowo, sai!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pressure On Goje To Accept Lawan For Senate President / ​jonathan Dissolves Cabinet May 28 : Premiumtimes / U.S. To Approve Attack Aircraft For Nigeria In Boko Haram Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.