Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! (27176 Views)

A Copy Of The Controversial Social Media Bill (photo) / Senate Clarifies Social Media Bill Rumours / Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by tcharrisson(m): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Gof punish those apc bastardy for trying to bite the hands that fed them the power they are mishandling today.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by MaziOmenuko: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
shammah1:
Hmmm Seun. We are against it. You have a celebrity here. Kindly check my signature for more details... Will like us to work together smiley

Lol@celebrity.

Is that why you are following all Nairaland females?
Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by kurt09(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
Seun:
We need to do everything within our power to stop this bill. Please send your disapproving tweets to @bukolasaraki on Twitter to help this fight.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by flokii: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
DauraDullardo:
And when Buhari goes, what next?

Osinbajo mayb... grin

naso u hate bubu reach ni?

Newsflash * * PMB will complete 2 terms.. signed & stamped from above cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by DauraDullardo(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
flokii:

Osinbajo mayb... grin

naso u hate bubu reach ni?

Newsflash * * PMB will complete 2 terms.. signed & stamped from above cheesy
At the age of 90? He can't! He's not half as smart as Robert Mugabe. Besides Nigerians are going to stone him out of Aso Rock by 2019 with the way things are going now. But let's not derail.... Back to Buhari's attempt to gag media and opposition.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by flokii: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
DauraDullardo:
At the age of 90? He can't! He's not half as smart as Robert Mugabe. Besides Nigerians are going to stone him out of Aso Rock by 2019 with the way things are going now. But let's not derail.... Back to Buhari's attempt to gag media and opposition.

IPOB you meant grin cheesy

cos I would never stone our 'God sent'

d Social Media stuff is just a ruse... it won't pass

keep calm... we yoruba elites will make sure of that.. and m sure our brothers up south would work with us on this

#Notosocialmediabill
Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by DauraDullardo(m): 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
flokii:
IPOB you meant grin cheesy

cos I would never stone our 'God sent'

d Social Media stuffs is just a ruse... it won't pass

keep calm... we yoruba elites will make sure of that.. and m sure our brothers up south would work with us on this

#Notosocialmediabill
God sent Lwkmd!!! Buhari is an agent of Satan himself.

Meanwhile have you heard about IPOO (Indigenous People of Oodua). They're the latest separatists and wailers in town.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by flokii: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
DauraDullardo:
God sent Lwkmd!!! Buhari is an agent of Satan himself.

Meanwhile have you heard about IPOO (Indigenous People of Oodua). They're the latest separatists and wailers in town.

LMAO grin

Naija will fall if yorubas decide to leave

all d tribes in Nigeria knows this.. tho. some will still deny cheesy

na we be d bond holding this country... Awusas know this
Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by Born2berich: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Seun:
We need to do everything within our power to stop this bill. Please send your disapproving tweets to @bukolasaraki on Twitter to help this fight.
An hash tag #NoToSocialMediaBill has been created to fight this... Copy the hash tag along when you tweet to @bukolasaraki

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by ZUBY77(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
bishop4life:
I am not surprised to see our almighty seun plead we join him fight social media bill, afterall the rich also cry. What goes around comes around. Nairaland with its amended rule9 is worst than Nigeria without social media at all.

And for mynd,when you banned me for quoting Wole Soyinka simply because it favors a group or people you hate,you were hoping the world ends with nairaland?

The wailers have done their part, cos John de Baptist was only a forerunner of Jesus. I quoted sometime ago that "something great is coming,something that will change Nigeria and Nigerians". I can feel it.
Let us all get ready for the worst.
Don't mind the rascal

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by shammah1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lol. Actually because they also followed me wink
MaziOmenuko:

Lol@celebrity.

Is that why you are following all Nairaland females?
Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by mydeporch(f): 4:54am On Mar 09, 2016
Dey wan take style turn us into North Korea......Democracy indeed.
Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by Collins87: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2016
Waiting
Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by egobetatoday: 9:50am On Mar 09, 2016
if this bill is passed into law, then buhari and APC should say bye bye to 2019. i will personally print 10 million copies of the wailers form and i can assure you that it wont be enough for the new intakes. Most wailers will be busy on that day welcoming people into the wailers club. lol. Nigerians are waiting for them!
Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by brainiac5(m): 11:42am On Mar 09, 2016
At times people take freedom 4 granted and use the social media 2 devour politicians, celebrities , and others whom they hate. These system is not a gag to freedom of speech. It may even help to correct our morality and how we spend our time on social media
Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by ngof1(f): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Good afternoon Seun,

Great job you're doing here.

In my opinion, this is a total arbitrary breach on our fundamental human right to freedom of speech. be sides, this same government used the same platform, capitalised on us Nigerian youth to push the former administration down the drain and now they are messing up big time and don't us to speak out as we wish. Total Blackmail!

They are shutting us up via the same medium. Terrible. What a propagandous betrayal of trust. This is our only strength cause no one is ready to bell the cat by heading for the kill at Aso Rock.

May God help us.

NB: Seun, plzzzzzzzzz, I have been trying to reach you concerning a matter of technical urgency. Need your support and prompt response. it's NOT fund raising related. lols. I'm sure you get all such offers. Strictly official. Thanks. Kindly reach me asap on 08024454912 (whatsapp/mobile). Thank you so much in advance.

NGOZI IBE
ngof1@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by 2sexycom(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
By the time they lose 2019 election, their eyes go clear.
Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
its daft nigerians dat keep voting for these retarrded human beings as senators. una no go hear word. stop voting these mad men into power. what were u expecting b4? dat they will pass bills that benefit the masses into law? thats the worst state of grandeur delusion.
Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by Candyrain(m): 6:40am On Mar 12, 2016
Ejanla07:

Dem wan make we help dem sustain thr business.

Lai lai. Dat Bill go work.

Someone is scared of going out of business. Lol.

Hahahaha u wicked oooo.

Morning
Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by Ejanla07: 7:40am On Mar 12, 2016
Candyrain:

Hahahaha u wicked oooo.

Morning

Morning...respect
Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by DonBobes(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2016
*yawns & stretches legs
Memo to myself:-
"Feels good to be back after a long ban. God de sha"
*sips on my bottle of cognac

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by MirabelArode(f): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Goodmorning this evening Chief Zombies. Can Sahara reporters help us 'touchlight' the political background of Senator Na'Allah the chief sponsor of the bill.

I like them but should stop making it seem like they only tinubu's foes. Go after Sen Na'Allah, I want the fat idiot on his knees. He is a feudalist and must have load of skeletons in his closet.
Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by absolutism: 1:54am On Jun 13, 2016
This bill was pushed by nairaland mods
Re: Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! by somtookeke(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2019
Social Media Bill: Senate suspends public hearing till next year
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/social-media-bill-senate-suspends.html

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers / If Obi Doesn't Condemn Datti's Treasonable Comments, Then He Is Guilty - Omokri / Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.