Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Why Judge A Lady By The Size Of Her Tummy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Judge A Lady By The Size Of Her Tummy? (697 Views)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

Why Judge A Lady By The Size Of Her Tummy? by BlissP(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Permit me to counter tread against marrying women with big Stomach" @ Mr Perfectly handsome, why try to run down God's creation.. By default, u should agree with me' u are not wholly complete' that ur lapses are hidden, doesn't make u a perfect human being. Obviously, u feel most ladies with bumping tummy are glad having it. Or u appreciate those who've gone extra mile to operate it just to avoid linching trash from ur kind.. I advice u think b4 u spill' a whole man today might end up being crippled for life

Re: Why Judge A Lady By The Size Of Her Tummy? by Creamish(f): 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
When one is doused with insecurities, one looks for someone with a minor issue and bloats it to feel better about oneself. They dare not look in the mirror for fear that they drown in their insecurities/inferiority complex.

Ignore them. Their words only confirm what they hide. smiley

Re: Why Judge A Lady By The Size Of Her Tummy? by joseph1832(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Creamish:
When one is doused with insecurities, one looks for someone with a minor issue and bloats it to feel better about oneself. They dare not look in the mirror for fear that they drown in their insecurities/inferiority complex.

Ignore them. Their words only confirm what they hide. smiley
Will my words confirm that I'm hiding the fact that you're dark and gorgeous?

Intriguing...
Re: Why Judge A Lady By The Size Of Her Tummy? by Creamish(f): 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Will my words confirm that I'm hiding the fact that you're dark and gorgeous?

Intriguing...

Firstly, i'm not dark.

Secondly....get off my case jor! tongue

Re: Why Judge A Lady By The Size Of Her Tummy? by cruzita(f): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin I thought guys said that the bigger the better
Re: Why Judge A Lady By The Size Of Her Tummy? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
But it was just a thread, we all have our likes and dislikes, airing it now a crime? opinion is, if you like it fat tummied, go forit!
Re: Why Judge A Lady By The Size Of Her Tummy? by halfricanadian(f): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
I like food thats all that matters undecided
Re: Why Judge A Lady By The Size Of Her Tummy? by joseph1832(m): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Creamish:

Firstly, i'm not dark.

Secondly....get off my case jor! tongue
Thirdly, my imagination is hardly ever wrong. wink

Fourthly:
I've been casing your case for a while,
Because filing your case makes my case
Make every case, caseless and mundane. wink cheesy grin
Re: Why Judge A Lady By The Size Of Her Tummy? by repogirl(f): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
I wonder too o.....

Big belle ... Flat belle.... There's someone for everyone.
Re: Why Judge A Lady By The Size Of Her Tummy? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
Slight bulging tummy, not folding one, can be sexy with big butts too.
Re: Why Judge A Lady By The Size Of Her Tummy? by princy80(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
everyone has choices but some ladie have bellies that are "larger than life" and it can b annoying cheesy
Re: Why Judge A Lady By The Size Of Her Tummy? by coldHeat: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
If you want to discipline your mind, then discipline your body (through fasting), if you want to have control over your body, discipline your mind (through meditation).

Its that simple.

Eat like a king in the morning, a servant in the afternoon and an anorexic in the evening.

Avoid alcohol, don't flirt with her all the time, and avoid eating heavily at night. If you must do so, then be up well enough for the food to digest before you think of lying down and sleeping.

All these and more tips are more than enough to keep your pot so inside your belly you would have to buy another one to cook to feed ur famished soul.

But no, we break these rules, our bodies feeding on our lust for a desire to quench a starvation sparked off by our own laziness to control our own impulses, thereby compulsively enabling us to destroy our bodies with unnecessary glucose, fat and proteins which stores itself in our bodies for the event of a starvation that would never be born because the need for such will never arise from the grave of our appetite.

anyone with a pot belly, man or woman, is indisciplined, and therefore not in control of his or her life.

A lot of excuses may be tabled on the cuisine of discussion and reason, but at the end of the day, one who desires to keep fit and remain fit will find a way. After all, in the pursuit of purpose the mind always finds a way.

There are 24 hours in a day, more than enough time for us to achieve whatever we want to, for crying out loud God made the sun, all the stars and the moon in the space of that time, why can't we just find enough to exercise and watch our weight?

But no, we'd rather watch telemundo, our phones, our girlfriend's social escapades on twitter/instagram/fakebook facebook until we are too tired to watch our health.

a pot belly is a big turn off for me, be you a billionaire, a sex goddess, a man of God or a poor and sorry excuse for a derailed, fantasizing speck of stupidity, I cannot accord you the respect I should.

the sad thing about a pot belly is it takes a long time to get rid off, and since overfeeding and careless eating and sleeping patterns has become the norm, this is beginning to quietly become a standard for our society today.

the day my belly gets so big i can't look down and see my toes is the day my september ends, as it would mean i am so unable to control my mind that I have lost the ability to discipline and control my body and consequently my life as well.

She Keeps Cheating On Me But I Dont Really Knw What To Do / How To Stop Attention Seeking Behavior / Do You Think I And Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo Will Make A Great Couple?