Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma (1556 Views)

"Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Richardonald(m): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
Babacele:
you can't be too sure.. n besides the The Adam n Eve story is an allegory. In the beginning was Adami Adam.......n......he created them both Adam n Eve.
u are just texting trash, u said God created adam and eve that a BIG NO! God created eve from adam.. And stil yet eve decieve adam..to tell u the truth women are snake.
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
All I know., A WOMAN is an Angel.

For me, I only see the good in people. therefore, have also chosen to see only the good in women.

A Woman is a warrior.
A woman is a saviour.
A woman is a builder.
A woman is a mini god.

She puts a smile on your face, takes you to the highest place you can never dream of.

A woman is anything good, and, everything good.

Proudly a woman in this world and even the next world to come.
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by xendra: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
. Let's hear word jare undecided

Women are evil !! Really? They are devil itself?

Pls do me a favor pack all the women in your life . I mean Mother, Wife, Daughters, friends, Nieces and so on. Burn them all so we can have lesser 'devils' in our society.

undecided undecided
that's exactly what he should do.....dont mind the jerk calling women names, and he will still end up with one..
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
B*tch don't you f*ucking quote me again. Get your cheap azz outta here. @stupidinluv
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Richardonald:
with this writeup of urs, i think u need small senses
with this comment of yours and the former, you need a brain surgery. undecided

A transplant if possibleundecided
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
xendra:
that's exactly what he should do.....dont mind the jerk calling women names, and he will still end up with one..
Who knows if the dumbo is a toothless dog offline?

He is here forming Bruce Lee undecided

motherfvcking faaggot
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by joshuamoses101(m): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pls nd pls this trend isnt for insults,all y'all bashing urself should pls stop,,aside the fact that yo derailing..what danjuma said isnt to curse or blame urself rather its to for u to knw where ur faults lie nd correct urselfs..thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From A Romantic Marriage Proposal / Nigerian Babe Explains Why She Can't Like A Male Arsenal Fan / 5 Ways To Overcome Shyness And Become Super Confident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.