Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma (1536 Views)

"Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by joshuamoses101(m): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Billionaire wife Caroline Danjuma took to her IG page to pen this message to women. See pix

Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by makapella(m): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Caroline Danjuma nee Caroline Ekanem Bassey inyang,i solidly support youembarassed

Oh God,pls let dz make frontpage..since 2008 Haba
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Cutehector(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
She wasnt right when she wrote woemen are their own worst enemy
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
If you want a man to fall, just use a woman. If you want a woman to fall, just use a woman. If u want a community to fall, just use a woman. If u want a nation to fall, just use a woman.

Even the devil in garden Eden knew if he wanted the world to be destroyed by sin and condemned for destruction, he had to use a woman. As if it wasn't enough, when he wanted to lay the foundation of the xtain-muslim religious crisis, he had to use a woman (sarah n haggah).

The funny thing is that women don't see their true person until they find themselves in the victim position. They keep saying not all women are same..well I believe those who aren't evil among them must have had ppl who endured their ill deeds which they themselves weren't conscious about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
my dear you are so right. b*tches be competing with each other, envy, hate,drama. That's why I never keep female friends.
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
I think she's right, the we women pull ourselves down is so bad one of the reasons why I don't keep female friend they go to any length to pull down and say nasty things full of lies. .... if u look good and walk in the mist of 10 women at least 7 would give you envious stares filled with anger and hatred..... at times I wish I have plenty of friend but when I think of the negative aspect I just back down
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Laveda(f): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
One thing is always sure

Criticism

You don't expect everyone to flow with you.

Well, she's right in a way these bítches are full of envy.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Its true we are very unfriendly to one another but were women made to be leaders? really? just wondering!
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Babacele: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
I disagree totally with her. The world has been very unfair to woman. Most religions and traditions have disrespected woman in so many ways until the cosmic started raising her armies to confront the unfair bias influenced by fear induced complexities from the male folks. Early Christian fathers even believed that women had no soul n so could not be spiritual - what an insult to God himself! To true mystics ,it is known that women are God's greatest creatures :ain't Eves refined Adams? And a philosopher once said if God must come down ,it must be through a woman.

A woman is naturally protective, compassionate,loving,forgiving,tender ,softhearted and more spiritually intuitive. Man became afraid of the power and influence that woman holds on the society n out of jealousy started a bring -her -down campaign that he has sustained till this day. But God is defending women.

After squandering the opportunities that he selfishly allocated himself to change his communities and globe, man must give woman their due share in the opportunities that is humanity joint claim's.

From our mothers, sisters , female friends, neighbours to strangers women have been the soul of our being without which death would have set in on our world.

When folks go about prejudices from the old vestiges of false yester claims that are not based on nature's truths, the onus is on us to dispel such misconceptions .

Woman is man's partner (a 50-50 dealing)in a mutual respect for man's growth and the world's advancement.

By 50-50 I do not mean materially alone but a emotionally and otherwise. We need to be more patient for the more women that are unhappy out there the more the world is denied of love ,affection and hope. Happy International Woman Day to all the angels on earth- mothers,sisters and our female friends .
I promise to do more to support women justly and healthily. God help me. Once more happy IWD.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
rubsaphy:
my dear you are so right. b*tches be competing with each other, envy, hate,drama. That's why I never keep female friends.
Laveda:

Well, she's right in a way these bítches are full of envy.

I notice men on this forum call random women bitches. And here two of you are calling us...yourselves bitches too.

Caroline Danjuma was right after all.

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Laveda(f): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:

I notice men on this forum call random women bitches. And here two of you are calling us...yourselves bitches too.

Who be this one? undecided
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Richardonald(m): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Women are somehow u can understand, they are confusing sometimes, they hate eachother, not like guys, guys don't envy nigga like him.. And the worst thing is they don't forget things easily, they will make sure they revenge back if u do them wrong..
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Laveda:
Who be this one? undecided
Pls take correction and stop feeling important.
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Laveda(f): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Pls take correction and stop feeling important.
Huh?
Who are you to correct me?

I refer to any gender in a way I like, I didn't ask for your correction or whatever..
Now please swerve. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Very very enlightening and sadly true piece/writing.

See how these two girls -rubsaphy and laveda- have already supported the premise of this article without even knowing it by calling other women 'bitches'.

Sad....
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Faaaaaact
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Richardonald(m): 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
Babacele:
I disagree totally with her. The world has been very unfair to woman. Most religions and traditions have disrespected woman in so many ways until the cosmic started raising her armies to confront the unfair bias influenced by fear induced complexities from the male folks. Early Christian fathers even believed that women had no soul n so could not be spiritual - what an insult to God himself! To true mystics ,it is known that women are God's greatest creatures :ain't Eves refined Adams? And a philosopher once said if God must come down ,it must be through a woman.

A woman is naturally protective, compassionate,loving,forgiving,tender ,softhearted and more spiritually intuitive. Man became afraid of the power and influence that woman holds on the society n out of jealousy started a bring -her -down campaign that he has sustained till this day. But God is defending women.

After squandering the opportunities that he selfishly allocated himself to change his communities and globe, man must give woman their due share in the opportunities that is humanity joint claim's.

From our mothers, sisters , female friends, neighbours to strangers women have been the soul of our being without which death would have set in on our world.

When folks go about prejudices from the old vestiges of false yester claims that are not based on nature's truths, the onus is on us to dispel such misconceptions .

Woman is man's partner (a 50-50 dealing)in a mutual respect for man's growth and the world's advancement.

By 50-50 I do not mean materially alone but a emotionally and otherwise. We need to be more patient for the more women that are unhappy out there the more the world is denied of love ,affection and hope. Happy International Woman Day to all the angels on earth- mothers,sisters and our female friends .
I promise to do more to support women justly and healthily. God help me. Once more happy IWD.

what is this one saying, u said women are the greatest creatures, how? Is it d one that decieve adam{man}, the truth women are like devil itself, they are seducive, unforgiving, infact they turn this world to what it was now.. I know u will start shouting who gave birth to me or whatsoever, women are evil, thatz why they are overly possess, out of 10 women 9 is possess with evil spirit..
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
Laveda:

Huh?
Who are you to correct me?

I refer to any gender in a way I like, I didn't ask for your correction or whatever..
Now please swerve. undecided
You refer to any gender the way you like then i'd expect you attack what Caroline said and not spill that poo.

You should swallow your own advice of accepting criticism before preaching to others.

Go and learn manners joker.
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
Xiadnat:
Very very enlightening and sadly true piece/writing.

See how these two girls -rubsaphy and laveda- have already supported the premise of this article without even knowing it by calling other women 'bitches'.

Sad....
Thank God someone noticed how hypocritical they sounded. Smh
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Laveda(f): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You refer to any gender the way you like then i'd expect you attack what Caroline said and not spill that poo.

You should swallow your own advice of accepting criticism before preaching to others.

Go and learn manners joker.

Bítch is bored.

[size=20pt]K[/size]
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Babacele: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Richardonald:
what is this one saying, u said women are the greatest creatures, how? Is it d one that decieve adam{man}, the truth women are like devil itself, they are seducive, unforgiving, infact they turn this world to what it was now.. I know u will start shouting who gave birth to me or whatsoever, women are evil, thatz why they are overly possess, out of 10 women 9 is possess with evil spirit..
you can't be too sure.. n besides the The Adam n Eve story is an allegory. In the beginning was Adami Adam.......n......he created them both Adam n Eve.
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Babacele:

I think I understand what you're trying to drive home but hey sis. The justification is right there on you . The neck without the head will not make any sense while the head without the neck will look funny and stup.id. The head being the man, the neck being the woman. Now, neither of them is superior; they're interdependent. The neck is designed to be supportive, compassionate etal while the head will be the representative. Every good thing that comes to the head will get to the neck too in no time, you shouldn't hate just because the head will do all the laughing, it also does all the crying too you should remember. There is no such thing as Independent woman (neck) or independent man(head) . That's the biggest lie of the century!
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by xendra: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
If you want a man to fall, just use a woman. If you want a woman to fall, just use a woman. If u want a community to fall, just use a woman. If u want a nation to fall, just use a woman.

Even the devil in garden Eden knew if he wanted the world to be destroyed by sin and condemned for destruction, he had to use a woman. As if it wasn't enough, when he wanted to lay the foundation of the xtain-muslim religious crisis, he had to use a woman (sarah n haggah).

The funny thing is that women don't see their true person until they find themselves in the victim position. They keep saying not all women are same..well I believe those who aren't evil among them must have had ppl who endured their ill deeds which they themselves weren't conscious about.
and as far as you are concerned woman have never been good cos i didn't see any positive thing on your list. by the way does this Caroline expect women to cheer women up even when they are doing wrong? cos they are not always doing right you know.....
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Babacele: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
pinceprinz:
I think I understand what you're trying to drive home but hey sis. The justification is right there on you . The neck without the head will not make any sense while the head without the neck will look funny and stup.id. The head being the man, the neck being the woman. Now, neither of them is superior; they're interdependent. The neck is designed to be supportive, compassionate etal while the head will be the representative. Every good thing that comes to the head will get to the neck too in no time, you shouldn't hate just because the head will do all the laughing, it also does all the crying too you should remember. There is no such thing as Independent woman (neck) or independent man(head) . That's the biggest lie of the century!
yea bro God is both man-woman.
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Sadly she's right sad sad

Women are the own enemies because:

Even on a faceless forum like this some ladies act pompous, insulting their fellow ones just to boost their egos.

Well , I will be who I want to be no matter who comes my way . So Caroline, Never say Never undecided
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Babacele: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Richardonald:
ask yourself where does the serpent ,n the tree of knowledge come from? abegi I no wan talk.
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Babacele: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
xendra:
and as far as you are concerned woman have never been good cos i didn't see any positive thing on your list. by the way does this Caroline expect women to cheer women up even when they are doing wrong? cos they are not always doing right you know.....
I wonder o
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Richardonald:
. Let's hear word jare undecided

Women are evil !! Really? They are devil itself?

Pls do me a favor pack all the women in your life . I mean Mother, Wife, Daughters, friends, Nieces and so on. Burn them all so we can have lesser 'devils' in our society.

undecided undecided
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by stevecantrell: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Caroline is only echoing a well known, age old fact.

The two bitche.s are right too.
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by ClassCaptain(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
makapella:
Caroline Danjuma nee Caroline Ekanem Bassey inyang,i solidly support youembarassed

Oh God,pls let dz make frontpage..since 2008 Haba

lol boss
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
Babacele:
yea bro God is both man-woman.
Now, yo talking stuff wink
Re: Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma by Richardonald(m): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
. Let's hear word jare undecided

Women are evil !! Really? They are devil itself?

Pls do me a favor pack all the women in your life . I mean Mother, Wife, Daughters, friends, Nieces and so on. Burn them all so we can have lesser 'devils' in our society.

undecided undecided
with this writeup of urs, i think u need small senses

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Name Your First Child? / My Girlfriend Talks Too Much!how Can I Stop This? / Why Are Men So Selfish ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.