Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,910 members, 7,841,442 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Relationship And Religion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship And Religion (712 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested In Dating Me Coz Of My Tribe And Religion / Cunnilingus And Religion / Is There A Difference Between Relationship And Commitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship And Religion by kufreabasi(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2009
Why do people always bring in religious sentiment into relationship?
Plas speakout your own view.
Re: Relationship And Religion by Tracey121(f): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2009
Im from Google and Google suggest that before you date anybody know their level of education and make sure
that his/her parents aren't stereotyped in any way
Re: Relationship And Religion by desktop: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2010
Bastard issue and the very bane of a lot of issues in Nigeria today.
If not religion its tribe.
God I wish the govt could pass a law that makes people who express any of both crap at any level to be locked up as they are not fit to live among humans.
Re: Relationship And Religion by shomoni(f): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2010
is God not the author of relationships. so its only wise to involve God
Re: Relationship And Religion by clickonnet(m): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2010
is God not the author of relationships. so its only wise to involve God

Very True,  it is easy to blame GOD for everything than self criticism.

Best of luck ,  Sorry------------     Amen
Re: Relationship And Religion by shomoni(f): 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2010
@clickonnet if you dont understand what i typed why not just ask.
I am a christian and i choose to take my religious beliefs ( i beleive in God) into my relationship. i beleive realtionships involve you and your partner looking up to God. does that make sense now?

good luck to you too
Re: Relationship And Religion by ConquerAll(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2010
God is the creator and owner of man, do you believe?

Religion is all about what God wants us to be doing, is this true?

If your answer to the above questions is "YES", then, there is no need of asking us why Religion should be brought into Relationship!
Re: Relationship And Religion by doctorbabs(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2010
religion in nigeria is politics
Re: Relationship And Religion by mamagee3(f): 1:19am On Jan 15, 2010
Cause they think they are more religious.
Re: Relationship And Religion by olanajim(m): 3:31am On Jan 15, 2010
tough
Re: Relationship And Religion by clickonnet(m): 6:48am On Jan 15, 2010
@ConquerAll :- you are talking about which GOD?

Jesus, Allah, Buddha, or , anything else ?

According to you :-  Religion is all about what God wants us to be doing -> Osamabin Laden is doing right thing (according to him, the holy war of Jihad is the order
                                                                                                                                of his GOD) -> Do you thing that it is truely GOD's want

Religion is all about what God wants us to be doing -> The Hitler is also right. As the thought that the Jews (non-christian) are inferior and has no
                                                                                                                                right to live. -> So, Jesus approved the holocaust.

God is the creator and owner of man, do you believe?
:- No, I do not believe it.  My parents created me and by giving this
                                                                                                                                                                                                       credit to GOD, I can not insult my parents.
Re: Relationship And Religion by ConquerAll(m): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2010
clickonnet:

@ConquerAll :- you are talking about which GOD?

Jesus, Allah, Buddha, or , anything else ?

According to you :-  Religion is all about what God wants us to be doing -> Osamabin Laden is doing right thing (according to him, the holy war of Jihad is the order
                                                                                                                                of his GOD) -> Do you thing that it is truely GOD's want

Religion is all about what God wants us to be doing -> The Hitler is also right. As the thought that the Jews (non-christian) are inferior and has no
                                                                                                                                right to live. -> So, Jesus approved the holocaust.
:- No, I do not believe it.  My parents created me and by giving this
                                                                                                                                                                                                       credit to GOD, I can not insult my parents.

You are nothing but an Atheist. Repent for the Kingdom of God Is at Hand! I'm for

God the Father-My Creator, My God and My Father
God the Son-Jesus Christ, My Redeemer
and God the Holy Spirit-My Comforter and Teacher

(1) (Reply)

Shuld I Continue Or Not: / If Luv Is A Game,then Who Wins? / What Do You guys Think Of Interracial Relationships!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.