Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,343 members, 7,829,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her (1290 Views)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by DANO1011(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2016
Hello Pals,
Please help me as i don't know what to do... I meet this girl 3years ago though i never know she was a Muslim until we start dating. I love her so much and she loves me too... I plan to marry her But the Problem now is Religion. I'm a Christian And am also aware that no Church will wed us if i proceed with the marriage. Right now, am so confused especially now that we've religious tension in the Country. I so much love this girl. Please i need advice as i don't know what and how to go about this.
Please i need a concrete advice... Thank You
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by babs01(m): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2016
U ar sighted ok? is that what you want?
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2016
This wan pass me o
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by Emac34: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2016
i don't think a lady has a religion... we are at the realm of Change so why can't she??

love conquered all as the do say
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by DANO1011(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2016
Emac34:
i don't think a lady has a religion... we are at the realm of Change so why can't she??

love conquered all as the do say
Thank you sir, but she comes from a very religious family, if she convert they might disown her, and I dont want such a bad ending for her.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2016
Religion should not be a barrier if you truly love the person. I can marry from any religion if at all I want to marry. I'll advise you marry in court.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 20, 2016
Gbam, madam has hit the nail, go and marry in court
Angelberry:
Religion should not be a barrier if you truly love the person. I can marry from any religion if at all I want to marry. I'll advise you marry in court.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2016
Oma307:
Gbam, madam has hit the nail, go and marry in court
I like your dp
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by dayojags10(m): 11:31am On Apr 20, 2016
Hope say she's also in love with you?

I'm also in a situation like dis, I so much love dis girl but the relationship will lead to nowhere. So m just enjoying it while it last.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by eitsei(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2016
I don't think the lady will agree to marry you if she understands her religion well because it's not allowed for a Muslim lady to marry a non Muslim
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by DANO1011(m): 11:34am On Apr 20, 2016
Angelberry:
Thanks, I've thought about that, the problem is that both our families are against it.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by DANO1011(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2016
eitsei:
I don't think the lady will agree to marry you if she understands her religion well because it's not allowed for a Muslim lady to marry a non Muslim
but unfortunately, she Does!
And she is ready to risk her all for it.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by DANO1011(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2016
dayojags10:
Hope say she's also in love with you?

I'm also in a situation like dis, I so much love dis girl but the relationship will lead to nowhere. So m just enjoying it while it last.
that's really a pain in the neck for me, I've never love anyone like this before. She loves me the MOST!
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2016
DANO1011:
Thanks, I've thought about that, the problem is that both our families are against it.
You need their consent, wait till they agree to support you. God forbid if you marry without their consent and anything should happen in future, the other partner will suffer. It happened to my friend. The guy died and she went through hell from his family members. He died of AIDS..
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by DANO1011(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2016
Angelberry:
You need their consent, wait till they agree to support you. God forbid if you marry without their consent and anything should happen in future, the other partner will suffer. It happened to my friend. The guy died and she went through hell from his family members. He died of AIDS..
that's really bad, gaining her parents consent is close to impossible! but thanks a lot, your story will help a lot in making my decisions.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
Thanks,
Angelberry:
I like your dp
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
DANO1011:
that's really bad, gaining her parents consent is close to impossible! but thanks a lot, your story will help a lot in making my decisions.
my friend is a Christian and the guy a Muslim. We do pray together sometimes. This guy became sick, he knew he was not going to survive it. He took my friend and their son to his family and died two days later. He gave all he had to his family members before she knew what was happening they sold their two cars and gave her 5k out of the money. She refused the money but they forced her to take. She excaped from them with his only child without a dim. So my advice is even if both of you are of different religion let your parents accept it.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by eitsei(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
DANO1011:
but unfortunately, she Does!
And she is ready to risk her all for it.
OK... I wish her well and I pray she change her mind
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by Cutezt(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
try to convert her..or maje una do court marriage kawai,then una go do reception after.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by DANO1011(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
Angelberry:
my friend is a Christian and the guy a Muslim. We do pray together sometimes. This guy became sick, he knew he was not going to survive it. He took my friend and their son to his family and died two days later. He gave all he had to his family members before she knew what was happening they sold their two cars and gave her 5k out of the money. She refused the money but they forced her to take. She excaped from them with his only child without a dim. So my advice is even if both of you are of different religion let your parents accept it.
Alright, thanks!
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by DANO1011(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
eitsei:
OK... I wish her well and I pray she change her mind
that's not my problem.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by DANO1011(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Cutezt:
try to convert her..or maje una do court marriage kawai,then una go do reception after.
I wish it was that simple!
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her by dayojags10(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
DANO1011:
that's really a pain in the neck for me, I've never love anyone like this before. She loves me the MOST!
then fight for ur relationship

(1) (Reply)

Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up / Why Do Most Women Do This? / Why Most Men Can't Help A Girl Without Asking For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.