Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter (1227 Views)

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter by mpone: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yunusa Dahiru alias Yellow, the alleged abductor of 14 years old Ese Oruru, has claimed that her mother, Mrs. Rose Oruru, was aware of his relationship with her daughter.

He made the allegation during his arraignment at the Federal High Court sitting in Yenagoa on a five-count charge of abduction, illicit sex and unlawful canal knowledge among others.

He also admitted that he impregnated the 14-year-old girl but was unaware of the pregnancy until the police report.

He disclosed this during an encounter with newsmen at the premises of the Court, adding that the mother was also aware of their decision to elope to Kano. However, he said Ese’s father was in the dark of his relationship with his daughter and the plan to elope to Kano.

Ese, who was 13 as at the time of her alleged abduction, was taken to Kano, by Yunusa, where he converted her to Islam and married her.

http://www.nairapress.com/2016/03/08/yunusa-eses-mother-aware-relationship-daughter/

Re: Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter by mynd1(f): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hmm!
Re: Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter by Chanchit: 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
This guy is dangerously stvpid. How would a mother be aware of your elopement arrangement, abeg this guy needs a resuscitating slap.
Re: Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter by henrybomb(m): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Chanchit:
This guy is dangerously stvpid. How would a mother be aware of your elopement arrangement, abeg this guy needs a resuscitating slap.
dat slap dat will return him back to factory settings
Re: Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter by mpone: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
henrybomb:
dat slap dat will return him back to factory settings

lol, u funny
Re: Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter by hungryboy(m): 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
All this law court na long thing,
Hand over that Yinusa guy give some boys for creek, make dem teach am how to love creek style.
Re: Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter by schumastic(m): 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
heavens knows if I was ese bro, would v done justice myself cus this stupid naija court will set him free since their brother is in power mschew...
Re: Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter by chaberry(m): 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
He still have the guts to talk
Re: Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter by not4sure(m): 6:06am On Mar 09, 2016
If you look at his story and listen to Ese mum you will know that woman is aware about the relationship. The woman said that she went to ask for yinusa when the girl was missing. Is Yinusa a policeman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter by missvera(f): 6:48am On Mar 09, 2016
not4sure:
If you look at his story and listen to Ese mum you will know that woman is aware about the relationship. The woman said that she went to ask for yinusa when the girl was missing. Is Yinusa a policeman.
same thing on my mind but the only thing that might not be true is the fact that he said the mother was aware that he wanted to elope with Ese but there is always an atoms of truth in every lie.
Re: Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter by not4sure(m): 7:36am On Mar 09, 2016
missvera:
same thing on my mind but the only thing that might not be true is the fact that he said the mother was aware that he wanted to elope with Ese but there is always an atoms of truth in every lie.
the guy is lying on that issue
Re: Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 09, 2016
Mother's always gat their daughters back, no doubt about that.
Re: Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 09, 2016
not4sure:

Yes the woman might be aware of the relationship but she might not have known that it was a sexual one....
At 13 if anything had happened to me, they would have asked my friends and neighbors before involving the police, that's pure logic

Even if Ese's mother is a prostitute I strongly believe that she will not allow the daughter elope with that kind of man

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter by collinsVP: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2016
not4sure:

yeah man! she was aware. but not sure of the elopement part though.
Re: Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter by xtervaganza(m): 11:40am On Mar 09, 2016
favoured234:

Yes the woman might be aware of the relationship but she might not have known that it was a sexual one....
At 13 if anything had happened to me, they would have asked my friends and neighbors before involving the police, that's pure logic

Even if Ese's mother is a prostitute I strongly believe that she will not allow the daughter elope with that kind of man
you get sense jare
Re: Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter by not4sure(m): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
favoured234:

facts !! I don't think a woman should allow 13 years old daughter to be in any relationship with a guy, to me it's wrong
Re: Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
not4sure:
facts !! I don't think a woman should allow 13 years old daughter to be in any relationship with a guy, to me it's wrong

Relationship in the sense that someone she talks to and associates with..
Not boyfriend girlfriend thing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

checkout what husban did when he cought his wife sucking another mans d*ck / Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Yellow Before They Migrated To Kano / The Truth About Joystick Enlargement: What Works And What Doesn’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.