Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly (2571 Views)

When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
I have seen how people become obsessed with things lately which leads to a relationship with two parties that have nothing in common, like a very handsome guy dating an ugly girl because hes obsessed with how innocent and honest this girl is, the handsome guy is actually my friend, and i have seen a girl who boasted that she wouldn't date my broke ass cousin even if hes the last guy on earth, now shes dating the guy because the guy got her a nice Motorola droid razr when she needed a phone must, so ladies and guys what can make you fall inlove instantly with someone.
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by dareyyyy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jonathan2787:
I have seen how people become obsessed with things lately which leads to a relationship with two parties that have nothing in common, like a very handsome guy dating an ugly girl because hes obsessed with how innocent and honest this girl is, the handsome guy is actually my friend, and i have seen a girl who boasted that she wouldn't date my broke ass cousin even if hes the last guy on earth, now shes dating the guy because the guy got her a nice Motorola droid razr when she needed a phone must, so ladies and guys what can make you fall inlove instantly with someone.
..waiting for experts
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by EbubeOnoh(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
The person should build a four room duplex for me and buy me a car(latest maodel) then i will consider falling in love with the persdon. The person can also add Blackberry Z30 join am if he like.
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by michphenomena(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
Give me pussy
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mmm...I prefer if the guy is great in handling conversation..u know,those men who knows a lot of things (both book smart & street smart)...nowadays, u can barely find a guy like this & I won't date a lazy brokeass man...
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
dareyyyy:
..waiting for experts
me too and the funny comments from crazy people sha, nairaland is fun sometimes
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Monalisa185(f): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
you want the truth?

I'll tell you the truth...

if he mistakenly pays in 300,000 pounds into my account... the rest will be history..grin
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
Mmm...I prefer if the guy is great in handling conversation..u know,those men who knows a lot of things (both book smart & street smart)...nowadays, u can barely find a guy like this & I won't date a lazy brokeass man...
you don't care if hes poor ugly and short
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by michphenomena(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
EbubeOnoh:
The person should build a four room duplex for me and buy me a car(latest maodel) then i will consider falling in love with the persdon. The person can also add Blackberry Z30 join am if he like.
...include sugar cane na
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
Monalisa185:
you want the truth?

if he mistakenly pays in 300,000 pounds into my account... the rest will be history..grin
lol very funny, hold that thought and keep dreaming i love your honesty though
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by michphenomena(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Monalisa185:
you want the truth?

..give me ur acct detail
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Monalisa185(f): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jonathan2787:
lol very funny, hold that thought and keep dreaming i love your honesty though

dreams turn to reality, you know?, you can make it a reality though, I wouldn't mind cheesy
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Monalisa185(f): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
michphenomena:
..give me ur acct detail
#sending
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by AlexCk: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
When she says she loves rock music. cheesy cheesy

Hehehehe
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Monalisa185:

dreams turn to reality, you know?, you can make it a reality though, I wouldn't mind cheesy
hehehe reality ke? Its not even an imagination for me yet, so how do you expect me to make it a reality for someone else
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jonathan2787:
you don't care if hes poor ugly and short

Poor is not a hindrance to anyone who work hard to achieve something...but to be a lazyass & juz be broke for his entire life is not an excuse...

1 Like

Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by delectablegyal(f): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Buy me bb subscription. Mtn 1000, send it to ma mail.
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
AlexCk:
When she says she loves rock music. cheesy cheesy

Hehehehe
i don't think Nigerian girls know anything about music genres they just know what slangs like akpako means
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Poor is not a hindrance to anyone who work hard to achieve something...but to be a lazyass & juz be broke for his entire life is not an excuse...
omg talking about falling in love, i think i just did, i just fell in love with you, thats if you are real. Lol a girl who doesn't care about money for this buhari government

1 Like

Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
delectablegyal:
Buy me bb subscription. Mtn 1000, send it to ma mail.
that cheap?
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Doubleagent008(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
EbubeOnoh:
you gay brother hope you are not commenting from anywhere in Nigeria? the Law is the Law!!
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jonathan2787:
omg talking about falling in love, i think i just did, i just fell in love with you, thats if you are real. Lol a girl who doesn't care about money for this buhari government

Lol...I dunno abt ur government down there coz im not from Nigeria.. cool
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...I dunno abt ur government down there coz im not from Nigeria.. cool
thought as much
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Doubleagent008:
you gay brother hope you are not commenting from anywhere in Nigeria? the Law is the Law!!
hahaha abi o, tire and petrol things
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by delectablegyal(f): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jonathan2787:
that cheap?

yeah, send it to my mail.
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Own An Orphanage. embarassed

You've gotten my Soul.

5 Likes

Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by AlexCk: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jonathan2787:
i don't think Nigerian girls know anything about music genres they just know what slangs like akpako means

Well, we cnt say for all of em.

Actually met one that loved rock music, felt good finding someone that was as weird as muah in terms of d rock song ish.
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

yeah, send it to my mail.
your love is wireless love or OTA love abi how am i going to get what am paying for
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
AlexCk:

Well, we cnt say for all of em.

Actually met one that loved rock music, felt good finding someone that was as weird as muah in terms of d rock song ish.

its like finding a particular hay in a haystack needle is easier
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by ChappyChase: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Own An Orphanage. embarassed

You've gotten my Soul.

Most of the puppies in our house are orphans ooo, so am I qualified?
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by delectablegyal(f): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jonathan2787:
your love is wireless love or OTA love abi how am i going to get what am paying for

get the fvck outta here.
Re: What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

get the fvck outta here.
wheres the doorway cuz your dp shows me two doors

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience In Church Today... What Would U Say About This??? / Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo Mouth Watering Photos Goes Online / Aboki Road Seller Enjoys This Curve Lady Rubbing His Chest By The Road (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.