Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; (4049 Views)

Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by fiizznation: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
The person that might likely be the presidential flag bearer of PDP in 2019 will be;

1• Sule lamido - of course sule lamido has always been a loyal son of the PDP. In rain, in sunshine, in pains and even in merriments, he is always with his party.

2• The current governor of Gombe state, that is; his Excellency Alhaji Ibrahim hassan dankwambo - This man has incredibly did well for Gombe state. His works really speak for him. Gombe state today has best motorable roads in northeastern Nigeria.

3• Atiku Abubakar - This man till date is still nurturing his dreams of becoming the 1st man in Nigeria someday. Currently he is a card carrying member of APC and has vowed never to have anything to do with PDP(his former party). But the question that still remain is; will Atiku's vow supersedes his presidential ambition?

4• Senator Rabiu musa kwankwaso - kwankwaso is an ambitious man and I don't think even his current party the APC can be able to halt his presidential ambition in 2019. I believe that kwankwaso will dump APC and defect to PDP when he feels the time is right, after all politics is all about interests and nothing more.

5• Nuhu Ribadu - the former EFCC boss will likely make a good candidate for PDP. He is still a very strong member of the party and his influence cut across the entire structure of PDP.

P.S. The PDP is zoning its 2019 Presidential ticket to the north(NE, NW, NC) and that's the sole reason why other PDP chieftains from the south(SW, SE, SS) are not included/mentioned in this article. This is highly an opinionated piece

Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by mynd1(f): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
angry
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by dunkem21(m): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pls dont distract the present government by creating tension on them on who is going to be the flagbearers for the opposition party cause the govt is up to do some incredible things for this great nation. We can exercise patient till a year before the election, for now lets think how to end the queue in our petrol station.

Pls nobody should quote me if not amadioha will ........

4 Likes

Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by Donclaracuzo: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dakwambo might go far!

1 Like

Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by Donclaracuzo: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Those who are power hungry like Buhari are not suppose to be allowed to near it. people like Kwankwaso and Atiku are desperate politicians and are good in creating hoax society!

4 Likes

Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by Donclaracuzo: 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
Those who are power hungry like Buhari are not suppose to be allowed to near it. people like Kwankwaso and Atiku are desperate politicians and are good in creating hoax in the society! I know they can only be president in their dream worlds.
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by excellencyabia1: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
who ever it might be all we need is a better nigeria
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by modath(f): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
Oma307:
Pls dont distract the present government by creating tension on them on who is going to be the flagbearers for the opposition party cause the govt is up to do some incredible things for this great nation. We can exercise patient till a year before the election, for now lets think how to end the queue in our petrol station.

Wetin Amadioha go do? cheesy cheesy

I gat "a-mighty-Gad", Amadioha can't do natin. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by fiizznation: 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Oma307:

There is nothing bad in predicting any event that will likely occur in the future
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by PassingShot(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
So, the South will be politically stuupid to vote in another Northerner in 2019 for probably another eight years (till 2027) instead of allowing PMB rule till 2023 for a southerner to succeed him?

OP, you, just like Barcanista, don't know Nigerian politics. As much as I hate the rotational presidency, the fact is it has come to stay and NOTHING will make Yorubas support another Hausa president other than Buhari in 2019 because a Yoruba president will succeed him in 2023. Sorry our Ibo brothers and sisters, GEJ has messed up your turn. It's the painful fact.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
PassingShot:
So, the South will be politically stuupid to vote in another Northerner in 2019 for probably another eight years (till 2027) instead of allowing PMB rule till 2023 for a southerner to succeed him?

OP, you, just like Barcanista, don't know Nigerian politics. As much as I hate the rotational presidency, the fact is it has come to stay and NOTHING will make Yorubas support another Hausa president other than Buhari in 2019 because a Yoruba president will succeed him in 2023. Sorry our Ibo brothers and sisters, GEJ has messed up your turn. It's the painful fact.
Yoruba president like who? Aregbesola? You are a clown if u think d hausas would vote d Yorubas against their own and u know d South would never support them the Yorubas too,so keep dreaming!

2 Likes

Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by Phame: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
I couldn't careless!
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by Standing5(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
The southerners who know that any attempt to give a northern PDP candidate 2019 ticket will most likely bring back the rotational plan of PDP and delay their turn of having someone closer to them become president wouldn't want to (1) risk return of BH (2) Risk the north going on a 12 year straight rule (3) lose PMB unique fight against corruption. Hardly is there a figure who can confront Corruption without being targetted either through impeachment or coup.
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by PassingShot(m): 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yoruba president like who? Aregbesola? You are a clown if u think d hausas would vote d Yorubas against their own and u know d South would never support them the Yorubas too,so keep dreaming!
Ignoramus, in 2023, Hausas will largely support any Yoruba candidate presented by APC. PDP will be in opposition for at least 16 years.
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by Tinubutoto: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
don't mind them. We will forever vote for a Northerner. Let northerners vote for Yoruba man, but for we south south n east, we will gladly vote for Hausa man.

1 Like

Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by Tinubutoto: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
PassingShot:

pls nothing like South, just say South West. Just as u guys out of jealousy voted for Buhari, we will out of stupidity vote for Hausa man not just until 2027 but until 2035 or infintio. Stop referring to US as Southerner. We are Nigerians and that is all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
I love ur faith, was just kidding though
modath:

Wetin Amadioha go do? cheesy cheesy
I gat "a-mighty-Gad", Amadioha can't do natin. cheesy
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by modath(f): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Oma307:
I love ur faith, was just kidding though

I know, just kidding as well. wink
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by bebuabieson: 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
I hope the will come apologized to those trying to re invent the party?
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by Babacele: 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
[quote author=modath post=43627571]

I know, just kidding as well. wink[/quoteMo u no go kill me o
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by HzRF(m): 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
PassingShot:

LOL

Which country politics are u talking about

Buhari doesn't go for 2nd term nd apc field yoruba to face pdp North

U nd I know where the campaign will start

With se/se already in PDP's kitty
PDP will smile back to Aso rock
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by verifiedijay: 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Donclaracuzo:
Dakwambo might go far!
your mama born you well dear.
Other state governors should go for an excursion in Gombe state and see what our Talban of Gombe is doing..

Long Live Dankwambo..
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by Goddex: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Anyone of them is far better than the carricature we have in Aso Rock presently
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by Ojiofor: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Aregbe ke when the mere commissioner Osunbade is there.No way for AragbeRaskal.
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by mrvitalis(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
There is no man on earth that can win Buhari in an election in core Northern Nigeria.... Fact

The best chance PDP has is to present either some one from the middle belt with an igbo vice or an igbo president and a middle belt vice

Forget the south West the contribut the least votes and there votes will always be divided
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by Mintek: 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
PassingShot:

Speak for yourself Mr. Man.
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lol. .. some APC members don dey catch cold... well as for me, no voting... wait why do pple vote sef... cant vote for pdp or apc....
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by seankay(m): 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
PDP should go and rest abeg! What's new that they want to offer after 16 years :*/
Re: 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; by seankay(m): 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
PDP should go and rest abeg! What's new that they want to offer after 16 years ? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Oke-ogun Youths Laid Conditions For Nnamdi Kanu Visit To Lagos! / Breaking! Buhari Wins In Kwara, Saraki Loses - Vanguard / Nigeria Losing N1tn Annually To Bad Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.