Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Should Medical Practitioners Have Konji Issue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Medical Practitioners Have Konji Issue? (637 Views)

Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) / God Punish Konji... IMAGINE / I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Medical Practitioners Have Konji Issue? by Benard94(m): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
I have heard of rape incidence from doctors, nurses etc. With all they see everyday and studied in anatomy and physiology, should konji still worry them?

#needanswers,justthinking#
Re: Should Medical Practitioners Have Konji Issue? by immortalcrown(m): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Rephrase the title of this topic to "should a medical practitioner be a human being?", then your question can be answered.
Re: Should Medical Practitioners Have Konji Issue? by Cutehector(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hahahahahaha grin

Op wants to knw if they sleep with cadavers cheesy
Re: Should Medical Practitioners Have Konji Issue? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
because they aren't humans??
Re: Should Medical Practitioners Have Konji Issue? by henrygale(m): 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Medical practitioners are also humans but when it comes to the issue of konji,i think it's more of drawing a line btw work and pleasure. As a medical practitioner,u need to b disciplined amd be careful coz crossing d line might cost u ur hard earned certificate. That's also y it's part of d professional ethic to have a chaperon when examining a patient to avoid stories dat touch the heart.
Discipline too is important,never mix business with pleasure.........it's only perverts that cross the line. d training involves training ur mind. Personally,av had a situation where by I had to examine a female friend's breast, who I happened to have a crush on prior to d time. She needed the care,i had no option than to give her d attention. But then,i had to pocket my crush for her and did the necessary examination right in my room alone with her and nothing happened! Amazing right?......yeah,dats cos I had to c her as a patient at dat instant in the full glare of two sumptuous boobs!
Lol!
We later got involved some months afterwards,and she always respect me till today for not taking advantage of her dat day inside my room all alone with her.
So,despite being humans, one needs to be disciplined and follow professional ethics to survive.

1 Like

Re: Should Medical Practitioners Have Konji Issue? by Benard94(m): 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
henrygale:
Medical practitioners are also humans but when it comes to the issue of konji,i think it's more of drawing a line btw work and pleasure. As a medical practitioner,u need to b disciplined amd be careful coz crossing d line might cost u ur hard earned certificate. That's also y it's part of d professional ethic to have a chaperon when examining a patient to avoid stories dat touch the heart.
Discipline too is important,never mix business with pleasure.........it's only perverts that cross the line. d training involves training ur mind. Personally,av had a situation where by I had to examine a female friend's breast, who I happened to have a crush on prior to d time. She needed the care,i had no option than to give her d attention. But then,i had to pocket my crush for her and did the necessary examination right in my room alone with her and nothing happened! Amazing right?......yeah,dats cos I had to c her as a patient at dat instant in the full glare of two sumptuous boobs!
Lol!
We later got involved some months afterwards,and she always respect me till today for not taking advantage of her dat day inside my room all alone with her.
So,despite being humans, one needs to be disciplined and follow professional ethics to survive.
good point

(1) (Reply)

8 Answers To Tough Questions About Sex In Christianity / "What We Would Do If Our Boyfriends Proposed With Cheap Rings" - Young Ladies / Tips For A Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.