Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) (38555 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Lodge In Lagos In Dilapidated State. Photos / The Ikeja Police College Building Collapse (Graphic Photos) / The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by thesicilian: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
tonio2wo:
What of if you live there?
Then I'll probably need psychiatric evaluation at least once a month
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by jordinsparkles(f): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
Disgusting..... Ayamma tongue I feel like puking...
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by Ajojodedon: 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
chaii nawa oo dis is an insult to de Nigerian police :Pchaii nawa oo dis is an insult to de Nigerian police
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by loomer: 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
You expect us to dey surprised?
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by SmartMugu: 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Is that the one in banana island? If not, banana island will be like this before you know it. Maintenance culture here = 0.
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by Harrisonwo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
@OP.. That's the junior officer quarter sharing a fence wt the training college. The senior officer quarter is better.
The reason for the much rot is the occupants. The care less bout the environment and aint hygienic. They disarrange everything there. @OP, u should have uploaded the senior quarter(SPO quarter)

Note: I stayed at the senior officer quarter and do pass through there whenever I wanna go computer village. That's when am in Lagos on holiday
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by wittyt98(m): 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
is it like they re too poor for each flat to contribute nd buy paints to make the house look at least more OK or they re waiting for the govt ..how much is a container of paint being sold for Christ sake na wah oh ..must they wait for the govt yo do everything for them
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by Leke001: 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
in Ikeja...God save this country
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by chronique(m): 12:24am On Mar 10, 2016
The police college in ikeja,is under renovation.
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by franklin000(m): 5:38am On Mar 10, 2016
not bad
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by Werehkpe: 6:13am On Mar 10, 2016
Saheed9:
I could remember this same college was featured on channels tv some years back. So nothing has been done since then. Smh

Honestly. To think than Jonathan said it will be renovated and it's still not till date, it leaves me thinking someone has "corrupted" NOT STOLEN (since corruption is not stealing) the money meant for the renovation.

EFCC is on the way to Ikeja ooooooo
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by tonio2wo: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2016
thesicilian:

Then I'll probably need psychiatric evaluation at least once a month
Thus equating u to the type of police we have in nigeria today.
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by thesicilian: 7:45am On Mar 10, 2016
tonio2wo:
Thus equating u to the type of police we have in nigeria today.
exactly
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by jidxin(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2016
Drabeey:
More pics...
bros haba dats not police college naaa i passed thre everyday nd i ddnt come across any broken fence or that building BTW where did u copy dz pix or come when was d shot taken ....definitely not this year
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 10, 2016
jidxin:
bros haba dats not police college naaa i passed thre everyday nd i ddnt come across any broken fence or that building BTW where did u copy dz pix or come when was d shot taken ....definitely not this year

I took these pics yesterday bros. Stop shading what is wrong
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by tonio2wo: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2016
thesicilian:

exactly
lol
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
duduade:
I don't know why police barracks always have this eyesore look....

Might be a reflection of how the profession is...

Sad
I don't even know which is worse between police and army barracks.

Police barracks is known for squalor, prostituting and rugedity of the children there. The way they spread cloths on the varander is usually an eyesore.
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by duduade: 6:40am On Jun 17, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I don't even know which is worse between police and army barracks.

Police barracks is known for squalor, prostituting and rugedity of the children there. The way they spread cloths on the varander is usually an eyesore.

Loooool
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by Madmohamed419(m): 6:52am On Jun 17, 2020
Drabeey:
I ply this axis everyday and its always an eyesore to see this as a Nigeria police college. This is a very mind troubling state because, the Muritala Mohammed Airport is just 2min drive from this eyesore. What does this potrays to the foreigners coming into the country for the first time? Why won't they classify us like the way they do? Anyway, my own is that , let the government do something to the sorry state of the college ASAP.

Original writer... Drabeey
no difference between the building and their uniforms Nigerian police is dirty there is no doubt about that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagosians Groan As Using Ojota Foot-bridge Becomes Difficult / Commanding Officer, Soldier, 15 Others Killed As Herders Storm Benue LG Again / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.