Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? (2209 Views)

"Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? by leslimark(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
One of the major areas most guys tend to struggle with is approaching women and starting a conversation. You see the reason why most guys tremble even before they start is due to the fact that they don't really know the outcome. That's the reason why they always expect the worst possible outcome and always end up getting highly nervous due to which they never end up taking any action.

Don't be a potential threat- Well this means that don't go up to a girl and ask her out directly. Most girls out there get approached hundreds of times a day by all sorts of random guys and they really would not be interested in you if you approach them this way. Instead try to open the conversation indirectly. The best way to do that is to ask for directions, an opinion or just the time. Once you get her talking to you half your job is already done.

She should never know your intentions- Don't make it obvious to her that you want to go out with her rather just try to have some fun in the moment. Just have a good conversation and keep it at all. At the same time demonstrate a confident body language as women are very quick to read you.

visit following link to discover most "Shocking Secrets" to Approach Any Girl and Get Her Phone Number

Re: How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? by JOACHINpedro: 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
undecided even if i get am who go call? OWU NA ASA BAD BAD
Re: How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? by Cutehector(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Na who phone number done help?
Re: How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? by McCarlito(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Make more money and they will flock u..
Na u go even dey select who and who u go give ur number sef grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? by missingrib(f): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Na who phone number done help?
u
Re: How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? by Cutehector(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
missingrib:
u
lwkmd.. I dnt need ur fone number to win ur heart missingrib. cool
Re: How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? by Kondomatic(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Just walk up to her and say "Excuse me sister, I read the book of numbers yesterday from chapter one to the last chapter and realized in the end that I don't have yours"

Works most times.
Re: How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? by missingrib(f): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd.. I dnt need ur fone number to win ur heart missingrib. cool
really...the game master
Re: How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? by Luckyk(f): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
hmm...just like my bestie, i knw he has feelings for me 4rm day 1..m just pretending like i dnt until he z ready to express his feelings.lolx
Re: How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? by Luckyk(f): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
wetin i dey type gan
Re: How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
Gat no time to Rabbi kiss anyone juz for digits. As wat naa? Same digits wey sm mofos get for thr contacts wey no even dey call or send u, na em I go come dey run abt for wey I neva get time finish. we talk o, if u tnk the need to hv our contacts... it comes mutual and nt sm fowl brain forming Kim K coz of number. Ain't got dat tym. No be by getting fone number. na maintaining it.
Hw fat is ya pocket.
Re: How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? by agarawu23(m): 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Who get time to dey collect number angry

I will just park my popsy 2015 Toyota venza and instruct her to call the number on my business card cheesy
Re: How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? by JOACHINpedro: 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Luckyk:
hmm...just like my bestie, i knw he has feelings for me 4rm day 1..m just pretending like i dnt until he z ready to express his feelings.lolx
that guy is living in bondage,abeg set him free sad
Re: How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? by Cutehector(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
missingrib:
really...the game master
cool
Re: How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
undecided
All this one na long story....

jus go n get touch and follow ring
dat is all nkwanu.... grin
Re: How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Some girls ehnĀ”. Let me see if i will get a girl from here. Hey girl how na? Let's exchange contacts
Re: How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? by nikkiking(m): 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ur opinions sucks
Re: How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? by jamex93(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 / How Unilag Student Siept With Mammy Water -READ STORY / Virgina Tightening Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.