Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys (4441 Views)

Why I Love Igbo Guys!! / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by JoaHynppes(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Been to Nigeria a couple of times thou...my mom is igbo and I ain't gonna lie to you I know those who are Yoruba and igbo...

For the Yoruba girls:
1. Their mode of dressing is zero! Yoruba girls can't dress for sh!t. They love flashy stuffs don't know why...compared to igbo girls.

2.when it comes face painting, fixing of the hair and stuff, they are also zero! I mean you can't even learn anything from them and you can't admire what they put on their faces.

For the igbo guys :

1. Their mode of dressing is zero! Only few knows what to wear. most of them put on stupid shoes, mad trousers and so on compared to the Yoruba guys, I give it to them. They are so good in the clothes they wear.

2. They can't walk for sh!t! A whole lot of igbo guys don't even mind how they walk on the road, they got no swag and they love making calls on the road.lol

You can add yours. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
200% wrong!

6 Likes

Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lol!grin
Stereotypical much?undecided

So, the thread is One of the wackest I've read all day.

*****I'm Outta here***

8 Likes

Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hateu2 coman see chum chin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by Cutehector(m): 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sometimes I just laff... at stvpid sentiments.
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by Surfboard(m): 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
This thread is dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by 124mumsy: 12:01am On Mar 10, 2016
Igbo only do ritual and business fashion is zero they always spread their legs while working very local set of people if you think am lying check spear part market
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by princy80(m): 12:41am On Mar 10, 2016
stereotypic post
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 10, 2016
Lie Mohammed
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by ayoolataiwo(m): 3:59am On Mar 10, 2016
so na my yoruba bae u na dey yab like dat,it certain u re frm nowhere....mayb mars,hw body i hear dat place dey hot die....

1 Like

Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by titosantana(m): 4:29am On Mar 10, 2016
You probably met the ones living in the bush
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by judey1992(m): 5:50am On Mar 10, 2016
an at the end of the day, Seun would say he doesnt want tribalistic comments.

1 Like

Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by MilesLamar(m): 7:22am On Mar 10, 2016
Now who is Dix fucking guy? grin
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2016
Op, u just joined nairaland two days ago and u dun already open 7 topics. Naso u jobless reach? Smh

1 Like

Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Hate.u2 coman see chum chin cheesy grin cheesy
Maaybe na one village d Op dey go weneva he visits Nig. Yoruba gels can dress 4 Africa. I don't like flashy things and I dress very simple. It depends on where I am going thou. So, y una dey call me undecided
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by flokii: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2016
can't you people think of something worthwhile in ur miserable lives... other than yoruba/igbo comparism

how many times have you seen a yoruba open threads all in a bid to bash yeebos or stereotype them..

Inferiority complex wey dey worry most of una no be here o...
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Okay you are Yoruba boy who wants Yoruba guys and Igbo girls get along? think of something else joker.

1 Like

Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by Walexsammy(m): 9:00am On Mar 10, 2016
JoaHynppes:
Been to Nigeria a couple of times thou...my mom is igbo and I ain't gonna lie to you I know those who are Yoruba and igbo...

For the Yoruba girls:
1. Their mode of dressing is zero! Yoruba girls can't dress for sh!t. They love flashy stuffs don't know why...compared to igbo girls.

2.when it comes face painting, fixing of the hair and stuff, they are also zero! I mean you can't even learn anything from them and you can't admire what they put on their faces.

For the igbo guys :

1. Their mode of dressing is zero! Only few knows what to wear. most of them put on stupid shoes, mad trousers and so on compared to the Yoruba guys, I give it to them. They are so good in the clothes they wear.

2. They can't walk for sh!t! A whole lot of igbo guys don't even mind how they walk on the road, they got no swag and they love making calls on the road.lol

am sorry sir, buh ure very sick....have been opportune to spend quality year within the vicinity oof both tribes, and I cnt buh disagree with u
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by seunny4lif(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2016
grin grin grin
But seriously Yoruba girls dey use 1 paint per day grin grin
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by Walexsammy(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2016
124mumsy:
Igbo only do ritual and business fashion is zero they always spread their legs while working very local set of people if you think am lying check spear part market
can u jst shut dafuck up already...mtcheww, am pretty sure ure yet to leave the 4 corners of ur comfort zone b4....mtchewwww
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by Walexsammy(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
But seriously Yoruba girls dey use 1 paint per day grin grin
mtchewww
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by seunny4lif(m): 9:50am On Mar 10, 2016
grin grin
Walexsammy:
mtchewww
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by fyneboi79(m): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2016
1.A yoruba man will never be loyal.

2.An Ibo man will never stop being ambitious.

3.A Hausa man even an alamajiri will always feel very important.

4. An Edo man will always brag.

5.A Benue man will always be jolly.

6.A Kogi man will always love sex.

7.A calabar man will always be envious.

8.An Ikwere man will always be volatile.

9. An average yoruba woman will always be dirty.

10. An Ijaw man will always be stupid.
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by fyneboi79(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2016
124mumsy:
Have they used any of your family members?
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
fyneboi79:
1.A yoruba man will never be loyal.

2.An Ibo man will never stop being ambitious.

3.A Hausa man even an alamajiri will always feel very important.

4. An Edo man will always brag.

5.A Benue man will always be jolly.

6.A Kogi man will always love sex.

7.A calabar man will always be envious.

8.An Ikwere man will always be volatile.

9. An average yoruba woman will always be dirty.

10. An Ijaw man will always be stupid.
I'm from kogi and I hate sex as fvck cheesy
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by fyneboi79(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
I'm from kogi and I hate sex as fvck cheesy
who we go ask?

1 Like

Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by lesbiangirl(f): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Two things i now know about the op;
1) he's a bigot
2) he's myopic

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
fyneboi79:
who we go ask?
Lol you can ask my late father cheesy
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by hakeem4(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
Okay
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by chigoizie7(m): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
JoaHynppes:

For the Yoruba girls:

For the igbo guys :

Didn't u realize that igbo guys are too busy making money other than watching fashion TV as to what to wear and how to walk?
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by chigoizie7(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
124mumsy:

The last I checked, the rendezvous for rituals in naija is in yoruba land,
Re: Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys by fyneboi79(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Lol you can ask my late father cheesy
since u communicate with him oya ask him and stay with him to learn better grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? / She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad / He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.